Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemaleAge 62

Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Exton, PA and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Michigan Medical School medical school in 1992. She is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bellaire to book an appointment.

Dr. Bellaire

Radiance MedSpa Exton

296 Main St Exton, PA 19341

Dr. Bellaire's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bellaire

3.9

Dr. Bellaire?
  • Appointment scheduling (39)
  • Office environment (38)
  • Staff friendliness (38)
  • Appointment was rushed (11)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (11)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (11)
My aging mother has been a patient of Dr. Bellaire's for many years. She has treated her with the utmost skill, respect , and compassion. My mom loves her. Dr. Bellaire asked me to call her to check-in since my mother has not been able to make an appointment and Covid has delayed her visits. She reached out to me. Her professionalism combined with genuine concern for my mom is something that is hard to find. Thank you Dr. Bellaire.
J.R. – Nov 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Bellaire for several years and I am beyond happy that I chose her as my OB for my first pregnancy. Being pregnant during the coronavirus pandemic is stressful but her office has not missed a beat when it comes to my prenatal care. No skipped appointments or telehealth visits or anything like that. I feel I am receiving quality care and everyone at the office has been great. In addition I would like to say I disagree with a lot of reviews stating she is unkind to overweight patients. Dr. Bellaire had me tested early for some things and mentioned that my weight could cause certain conditions or complications but I have never found her to be unkind, just honest. Obesity has side effects, especially on reproductive health and I would rather have a doctor willing to address those things than one that avoids the issue so my feelings don't get hurt.
Liz – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
Dr. Bellaire and staff always friendly and helpful. She delivered both my children, help me manage my emotions of infidelity. And now that I’m in the menopausal journey :}, she has been hands on and never misses a beat. She is knowledgeable and listens to my feelings and suggestions with an open mind but keeps me grounded so I’m not overthinking my problem. I have a chronic illness and she coordinates my wellbeing with care. I feel like family and recommend her to friends and family.
R Max – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
She’s amazing!!!! This is the second baby she delivered. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
Dr Bellaire injured me during a c-section that I was against. I told her I wanted to wait and she forced me to do it anyway. I cried through the whole thing and was barely able to walk for six months afterward. Still having pain after 9 months and she says this is normal. She went on vacation hours after my c-section, so I had a sub in the hospital who was also awful. Dr Bellaire never told me she was planning a vacation and just disappeared. I believe she made me have an early c-section because she was leaving for vacation. She makes fun of me because she says I should have known the pain would be this bad and last this long, but it does not seem right to me. She will not do anything about it. She is very rude and dangerous. A vet would be a better option than this idiot doctor. She sent me a letter accusing me of writing bad reviews, which I had not, but I am now. Run away from this horrible, dangerous doctor. ANYONE else would be better.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
Dr. Bellaire has been my doctor since moving to the Exton area. After some very terrible doctor experiences (including getting my chart mixed up with my sister's) at other locations...Dr. Bellaire's office was a breath of fresh air! I was also happy to find a doctor that would stay with me throughout my entire pregnancy and be their for the delivery. Knowing the doctor I met with through the pregnancy would be there the day of was very important to me and comforting. I would certainly recommend her!
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
Dr Bellaire delivered all my children and now takes care of me as I have menopausal symptoms. She treats everyone as an individual and is a good listener helping me with a nasty divorce.
Apr 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
I see Dr Bellaire as both a gynecologic patient and in her Radiance. She has always sat down and listen to all my questions and answered them. In the spa she keeps detailed recordings of her injection technique and gives me consistent results. Her office staff is friendly and when you call you get a real person not a recording. I would not go anywhere else. I would highly recommend her.
Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
Terrible. The rudest doctor i've ever had. Absolutely no bed side manner, talks down to her staff, acts annoyed and bored while at work.
Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
I am a past patient of Dr. Bellaire’s. She delivered two of my children. I am now pregnant with my third, but seeing a different practice. I feel that Dr Bellaire doesn’t have the best bedside manner, but after seeing other doctors, I know that she is a pretty darn good doctor. She will listen to you and address everything and anything you are concerned about. She knows her stuff and is very trustworthy and cautious. I am 35 weeks and I wish I would have stuck with her.
Melissa in PA – Nov 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Bellair's for 14 years. She is super easy to talk with regarding womens health issues. I can really tell she cares about me as a person. As a woman in menopause dealing with weight gain, she has been great to talk with about my struggles. Always offering great informaiton with kindness, love and support. I would hightly recommend Dr Bellaire.
Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
I am so thankful I found Dr. Bellaire after moving back from NY. She is VERY knowledgeable and friendly. I felt so comfortable with her and could tell she really cared about me and my well being. She was AWESOME during my pregnancy and delivery. I highly recommend her!!
Jen Knerr in Exton, PA – Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
Dr. Bellaire and her staff are amazing! Everyone was so helpful during my pregnancy. Dr. Bellaire was great during and after delivery. I would absolutely recommend this practice.
Bernadette Samuels in Phoenixville – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
I have seen Dr. Bellaire for several years now. I live over an hour away & still make the drive to see her. She is by far the most informative, educated & personable OB GYN I have seen. Which is why I even made the trek from Virginia when living there. Her entire office staff is friendly & helpful. I have been able to been seen very quickly when I experienced an emergency situation & her front of office staff called prior to my visit to just check in and see how I was feeling. Excellent Staff!
Maura – Jun 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
Seriously, what kind of OBGYN thinks she has the right to voice her opinion about my body size? Her job is to examine the health of my vagina. If it is not related to the health of my vagina she should have kept her mouth shut. And the groundbreaking advice of "eat better and exercise"?? Are you kidding me??? She didn't even ask me about my diet. You know why? I have other doctors for that!! A team of them, sadly. Yes, I am fat. But assuming all fat people have bad diets is being a BAD doctor.
Downingtown – Apr 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
Dr. Bellaire delivered my daughter and twins. She always made Me feel better when I had concerns. ( I had a ton)She is a very caring and strong woman. I wouldn’t want any other doctor. Honestly I could go on and on about her but you just have to see for yourself how amazing she really is.
Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Bellaire and her wonderful staff! I saw her in action when she delivered both of my nephews, so when my previous obgyn closed her practice; I just knew Dr. Bellaire would be delivering my next baby. I was so grateful to finally find a doctor that took the time out for me every visit. I was one of those pregnant moms with a million questions and concerns, and she really knew how to make me feel at ease. I would highly recommend her!
Philadelphia – Nov 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
Very professional and friendly staff. I am expecting my first child and I am very happy with my decision that she is my obgyn. I would highly recommend her.
Glen Burnie, MD – Oct 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
I am a new patient of Dr. Bellaire and I cannot say enough great things about her. She is the ONLY doctor who takes the time to sit and talk with me and explain everything. Every other doctor I have had rushes me in and out the door and it feels so mechanical and cold. She is so friendly! Also, Dr. Bellaire is usually the person who calls to give me lab results or ultrasounds, etc. which is really great! I am having a baby in December and I am excited to have found such a great doctor
Juliet in Phoenixville, PA – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?
Met Dr. Cheryl Bellaire 2 years ago in Chester County Hospital emergency department. I came in for an emergency stomach pains. She explained the urgency of the issue I was having. I had surgery at midnight. Looking back I'm sure she worked all day & then had to perform surgery on me at midnight, I'm sure she was tired & didn't want to do it, but I'm so grateful she did! Getting to know her over the last 2 years has been wonderful, she is the best obgyn & I would recommend her to anyone!
Jennifer Bretherick in West Chester PA – Apr 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Bellaire, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bellaire?

Individualized care for women of all ages

Cheryl Bellaire. MD received degrees in Mathematics, Computer Science and Psychology while completing her undergraduate training at Michigan State University...Read more

• Obstetrics & Gynecology