Dr. Cheree Wheeler-Duke, MD

Dr. Cheree Wheeler-Duke, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Cheree Wheeler-Duke, MD is a family medicine specialist in Denham Springs, LA and has been practicing for 3 years. She specializes in family medicine.Read her story

Learn about Dr. Wheeler-Duke

Video

Dr. Wheeler-Duke's Experience

Dr. Wheeler-Duke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Wheeler-Duke's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wheeler-Duke "Dr. Wheeler-Duke earned her medical degree from University of Americas in Nevis, West Indies. She completed her residency at Baton Rouge Medical Center in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Wheeler-Duke specializes in promoting health and wellness for newborns to elderly."

This content was provided by Dr. Wheeler-Duke "My love for medicine began at the age of 15 when I was a volunteer at a local hospital in my hometown of Olympia, Washington.  Through those early experiences with healthcare, the spark of interest I had discovered was fueled into a flame that ignited my interest in medicine.  Through my clinical experiences as a medical student, I came to find that a career in family medicine would enable me to provide care for a broad range of individuals from newborns to geriatrics.  Each day brings with it new experiences and I enjoy the challenges afforded with combatting disease and promoting health and wellness."

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• The Evergreen State College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Medical University of Americas
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Baton Rouge General Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Baton Rouge General Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Wheeler-Duke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wheeler-Duke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wheeler-Duke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wheeler-Duke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wheeler-Duke

4.4

Dr. Wheeler-Duke?
Dr. Wheeler-Duke's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cheree Wheeler-Duke, MD
RecentHighestLowest
She saw me and recommended I change my primary to her so I got all my records sent made appointment and day before they called and told me she was no longer accepting new patients. Also she recommended another specialist which took me 4 hours of phone calls to maybe take me with recommendation and...Read More
Kim in DENHAM SPRINGS – Oct 20, 2017
Hi, Kim. Thank you for this review. We're...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheree Wheeler-Duke, MD?
I absolutely love Dr.Duke. She is very attentive and truly cares about my well being. When she comes in the office you can tell she is not just reading a chart, but is really invested in caring for you. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!
Camryn in Denham Springs, LA – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheree Wheeler-Duke, MD?
Dr. Wheeler-Duke always takes time to answer any questions I have and is thorough in her examinations. She is knowledgeable and seems concerned about my well-being.
Walker, LA – Jul 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheree Wheeler-Duke, MD?
Doctor Wheeler is absolutely the BEST I've ever visited. Very attentive & caring......not to mention thorough.
Stephen Taylor in Denham Springs – Apr 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheree Wheeler-Duke, MD?
Dr Wheeler has amazing bed side manner. She listens patiently and answers questions in terms that any layperson can understand. I would recommend her to any and everyone!
Kelly in Denham springs, LA – Sep 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheree Wheeler-Duke, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wheeler-Duke?

Compare Family Doctors

More Family Doctors like Dr. Wheeler-Duke at Ochsner Health Center- Denham Springs South