Dr. Cheree Wheeler-Duke, MD

Dr. Cheree Wheeler-Duke, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Cheree Wheeler-Duke, MD is a family medicine specialist in Denham Springs, LA and has been practicing for 3 years. She specializes in family medicine.Read her story

Learn about Dr. Wheeler-Duke

Video

Dr. Wheeler-Duke's Experience

Dr. Wheeler-Duke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Wheeler-Duke's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wheeler-Duke "Dr. Wheeler-Duke earned her medical degree from University of Americas in Nevis, West Indies. She completed her residency at Baton Rouge Medical Center in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Wheeler-Duke specializes in promoting health and wellness for newborns to elderly."

This content was provided by Dr. Wheeler-Duke "My love for medicine began at the age of 15 when I was a volunteer at a local hospital in my hometown of Olympia, Washington.  Through those early experiences with healthcare, the spark of interest I had discovered was fueled into a flame that ignited my interest in medicine.  Through my clinical experiences as a medical student, I came to find that a career in family medicine would enable me to provide care for a broad range of individuals from newborns to geriatrics.  Each day brings with it new experiences and I enjoy the challenges afforded with combatting disease and promoting health and wellness."

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• The Evergreen State College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Medical University of Americas
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Baton Rouge General Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Baton Rouge General Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Wheeler-Duke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wheeler-Duke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wheeler-Duke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wheeler-Duke's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wheeler-Duke to family and friends

Ochsner Health System

also has reviews with comments for this provider:

logo for Ochsner Health System
SEE THESE REVIEWS AND COMMENTS

Dr. Wheeler-Duke's Performance

She saw me and recommended I change my primary to her so I got all my records sent made appointment and day before they called and told me she was no longer accepting new patients. Also she recommended another specialist which took me 4 hours of phone calls to maybe take me with recommendation and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Hi, Kim. Thank you for this review. We're saddened to hear your experience was less than exemplary, and we'd like to have someone reach out to you personally. Please email us at connect@ochsner.org with your contact information so we can pass it along.

I absolutely love Dr.Duke. She is very attentive and truly cares about my well being. When she comes in the office you can tell she is not just reading a chart, but is really invested in caring for you. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Wheeler-Duke always takes time to answer any questions I have and is thorough in her examinations. She is knowledgeable and seems concerned about my well-being.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Doctor Wheeler is absolutely the BEST I've ever visited. Very attentive & caring......not to mention thorough.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Wheeler has amazing bed side manner. She listens patiently and answers questions in terms that any layperson can understand. I would recommend her to any and everyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Wheeler-Duke at Ochsner Health Center- Denham Springs South

Family Medicine Specialist