Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai, MD

Anesthesiology •  Female • Age 66

Dr. Dai

Pain Treatment Center

902 Frostwood Dr Ste 284 Houston, TX 77024

Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from McGill University Faculty of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine anesthesiology.

• Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Dai accepts

Dr. Dai accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Dai treats your condition or procedure

5.128205128205129%

Dr. Dai?
Dr. Dai's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai, MD
Dr Dai is a no nonsense doctor. She has excellent people skills and legitimately cares about people. She is tough but fair, and calls it as she sees it. I would recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai, MD?
I have recommended Dr. Dai several times. She is a no nonsense Doctor that stays apprised of the most current treatments in the field. She is flexible to be able to offer multiple procedures, depending on what you want, what she thinks is best, and what you can afford. Her appointments are usually on time with very little waiting. She has been my doctor for almost 8 years and I hope she will be my doctor for another 8.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai, MD?
I love Dr. Dai - my husband has been a patient for several years and his pain is being managed. I she strict - yes, as she should be! These are strong medications and rules need to be followed. I she kind and caring - omg yes!!! I think you’ll find her to be compassionate and caring if you give her a chance to get to know you. She has to be aware and watchful for drug seekers (and may use her manner to weed them out. ) Love her and recommend her to everyone. Doctoring like it should be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Dai for about 13 years now. Without her, I probably would have days that I wouldn't be able to get out of bed. I am appreciative of her. She's been nothing but helpful to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai, MD?
Dr. Dai. I want to thank you for working with me to get control over this pain. The procedures on my neck and back have left me in awe of your skills. I have no pain in the neck and the pain in the back is minimal. I wish people in severe pain could be where I'm at and experiencing what I'm feeling in their treatment. You have made me hopeful that I will not be suffering with chronic pain in the future because you will be with me in this battle. Thank you Dr. Dai. I appreciate you so much.
Amazing doctor! :)
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai, MD?
Dr. Dai, has a horrible bedside manner. She refuses to listen to her patients. In addition she accuses the patient of wrong doing when her treatments are not effective. I personally, tried to tell her the medication she was giving me was only to much and caused me to sleep all day, her response was to yell at me in public, screaming that she was a good doctor! I was so insulated and frightened by her behavior that I left in tears. Still, in pain and untreated.
I apoligize for your bad experience on your last...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai, MD?
I believe I understand why some people may take Dr.Dai wrong. I have only been seeing her for a few months though I've been under pain management for years in another state. to get to the point I am very picky when it comes to Dr's I actually refused to see two the reason I like her and others may not is she tells you like it is,she expects you to follow all rules. For me this makes a great Dr because there are no chances of being misunderstood. I'm just very thankful I found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai, MD?
From Johnny Davis. Thank God for the right doctors. Also for you being there for all of your patients since it's imperative that we all receive the proper treatment. Also have some knowledge of sedative hypnotic compounds, mood - altering drugs. These narcotics must be respected and be taken as prescribed. Before taking the medicine, I pray over it in the name of Jesus, to not have adverse side-effects, but only achieve His purpose for my life alone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai, MD?
I've been seeing her for the last 10 years and she has been a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dai?

Having pain is difficult, as even minimal pain can be unbearable at times.  It may interfere with your ability to work and function in daily living. It is more than just a problem for you; it affects how you interact with your friends and your loved ones. At the Pain Treatment Center of Houston, we are here to help you alleviate pain as well as make it easier to tolerate.

• Anesthesiology

1984
Tulane University Affil Hosps
1982
McGill University Faculty of Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dai treats patients.

78% Patient experience rating, 9% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2018)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2018, 2017)