Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai, MD
Dr. Dai is a board certified, fellowship trained pain management physician who has been practicing pain management in the Houston area for the past twenty years. She has spent six years doing cancer pain management at MD Anderson Cancer Center. For the past sixteen years she has been taking care of patients with various pain problems in the Katy, Memorial, and Spring Branch areas. She is a member of the American Medical Society, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, Harris County Medical Society, Texas Medical Society, and Texas Pain Society.

902 Frostwood Dr Ste 284

Houston, TX 77024

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • HAP Insurance
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Dai

Having pain is difficult, as even minimal pain can be unbearable at times.  It may interfere with your ability to work and function in daily living. It is more than just a problem for you; it affects how you interact with your friends and your loved ones. At the Pain Treatment Center of Houston, we are here to help you alleviate pain as well as make it easier to tolerate.

Dr. Dai's Experience

Dr. Dai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Nj Med School Affil Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Georgetown University Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Dai has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Dai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dai to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Dai's Performance
in Pinehurst TX |
I believe I understand why some people may take Dr.Dai wrong. I have only been seeing her for a few months though I've been under pain management for years in another state. to get to the point I am very picky when it comes to Dr's I actually refused to see two the reason I like her and others may not is she tells you like it is,she expects you to follow all rules. For me this makes a great Dr because there are no chances of being misunderstood. I'm just very thankful I found her.
in Houston, TX |
From Johnny Davis. Thank God for the right doctors. Also for you being there for all of your patients since it's imperative that we all receive the proper treatment. Also have some knowledge of sedative hypnotic compounds, mood - altering drugs. These narcotics must be respected and be taken as prescribed. Before taking the medicine, I pray over it in the name of Jesus, to not have adverse side-effects, but only achieve His purpose for my life alone.
Houston, TX |
I've been seeing her for the last 10 years and she has been a great doctor.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Dai is excellent pain management physician. I like her no nonsense approach for treatment of my specific back pain. I highly recommend Dr. Dai.
in Houston, TX |
Dunno why all the bad reviews. She's treated me 3 years and I never had a problem or complaint. She's fair and honest with me. She's not a warm fuzzy but highly competent. If you want a Dr Feelgood, pass on. I dunno what I would do without her. Best advice, know your own history and bring medical records. Don't be a passive patient, be your own advocate. Speak up about your concerns, assert yourself and follow directions. The staff are professional and courteous. I'm quite satisfied with her.
in Tomball, TX |
The WORST DR ever. I can not EVEN tell you how BAD she is...she does not even walk in knowing what she is treating you for!
All of Dr. Dai's patients are under a narcotic drug contract and are required to follow certain rules recommended by the State. When the patient violates the contract or the rules, Dr. Dai will have a conversation with the patient and the patient may be discharged from her service. This creates a difficult doctor-patient relationship and frequently the patient vents out his/her anger, whether it is justified or not on a doctor-rating site.
in Houston, TX |
I would stay as far from this dr as possible. She is rude, unknowable, cares nothing about you are your welfare, is money hungry, and does not even know...what she is treating you for...yes, it is true, came and and told me...I did not have what the very illness, she was writing these pain meds for! THE BIGGEST NIGHTMARE EXPERIENCE OF ANY DR!
in Houston, TX |
Then there was the visit that she comes in and I mention that I was not sure but thought my Fibromyalgia was getting worse...which she replies...you do not have Fibromyalgia...who told you that I was stunned!! I said, look in the records that you have and ...if I do not,..why in the heck are you writing me these pain pills...well, she caught herself, insincerely apologizing the next visit...trying to create some excuse for not even knowing what she is treating who for! SO much MORE NO ROOM
in Houston, TX |
1 star is too high for this rude, arrogant, obviously socially low IQ. She talks to you as if you were an idiot and she is so bright...the fact is , she may be smart enough to get through med school, but she is not smart enough to know the basics, how to treat people. From the first I KNEW this was trouble..., I sat in a room, in a paper towel gown mind you, for over an hour as I listened to her yell at all her staff. Finally, I get dressed, poke my head out of this tiny room and said, hav
in Houston, TX |
4 injection twice come home with pain , first was 5 days after injection and than10days stay in bed almost end up in EMG because the paint was bad 8.0/9.5,instead 3 capsule of Hydro per day,I end up have to take 5-6 dose per day,that how bad it is with her,I try to be a good patient,but this woman is very cruelty,to me and to most patient complaint about her profession on the web, even for me to be honest and respect her,she seem not care if you got no respect for you, plus medical bill $900
Have you seen Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai, MD?

Visit Dr. Dai