Dr. Chena Beauduy, DO

Dr. Chena Beauduy, DO

Neurology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Chena Beauduy, DO is a neurology specialist in Duluth, MN and has been practicing for 7 years. She specializes in neurology.

Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 3rd Street Building

400 E 3rd St

Duluth, MN 55805

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota

Learn about Dr. Beauduy

Video

See how frequently Dr. Beauduy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Tremor

Dr. Beauduy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Beauduy "As a physician, I have the privilege of caring for patients and their families and sharing in Essentia Health's mission of making a healthy difference in people's lives."

• Neurology

Dr. Beauduy does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Beauduy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Beauduy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beauduy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beauduy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beauduy's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beauduy to family and friends

Dr. Beauduy's Performance

GOOD

My daughter accidently was scheduled to see Dr. :Beauduy. We absolutely loved her. Glad we stumbled upon her. We will not be going back to see her old neurologist as we have been seeing Dr. B for 2 years now. She took the time with my daughter to make sure that she left understanding things.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thanks for sharing such positive feedback about Dr. Beauduy. We feel fortunate to have her on our team and will pass on your kind words to her. -Andrew

Amazing doctor! She is the most down to earth, and most knowledgeable neurologist I have seen. Her bedside manner is wonderful, and she explains everything in detail. I was able to leave the appointment knowing I was in good hands, and had a great plan going forward. I highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thanks for sharing such positive feedback about Dr. Beauduy. We feel lucky to have her on our team and will pass on your kind words to her. -Andrew

It would be nice if explanations were given before having to ask for them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this important feedback. Our goal is to always provide our patients with an experience worthy of 5 stars. If you would like to share more information, please send an email to patientfeedback@EssentiaHealth.org -Andrew

Terrible experience - definitely would not recommend this doctor to any human being. I hate giving even 1 star for any categories based on how bad this visit was, but in all fairness I was impressed with the short wait time and clean facility. The nurse that I had was amazing. I believe his name...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I apologize for the delayed response to your review, I just learned of it today. Thanks so much for taking the time to share this important feedback with us. We take all patient concerns seriously and use the information to improve our care. I would like to learn more. Please send an email to PatientFeedback@EssentiaHealth.org . -Andrew

More Neurology Specialists like Dr. Beauduy at Essentia Health