Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD

Rheumatology ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Clinton

Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD is a rheumatology specialist in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston in 2004 and specializes in rheumatology and internal medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Clinton accepts

Dr. Clinton accepts the following insurance:

Choice PPO
Coventry Health Care
Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Clinton's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Clinton's conditions and procedures:

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Felty's Syndrome
  • Fever
  • Gout
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis

64.36781609195403%

Dr. Clinton?
Dr. Clinton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD
Interesting. I saw her twice and felt dismissed. So, I went to another doctor and glad I switched needeless to say. She is nice and her staff is pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
Dr Clinton seemed to care when I initially saw her, but each appointment over the years was a bit different. Sometimes she seemed very disinterested, or impatient. I eventually came to the conclusion that she didn't want to manage difficult problems. She wouldn't listen, and showed zero empathy. She let me down, and treated me like garbage at time when I most needed help. I wouldn't recommend her for any reason given her unreliability and antagonistic attitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
I am so grateful for the care, patience and attention Dr. Clinton has provided me since my diagnosis of Psoriatic Arthritis. She has treated and kept my diagnosis under control with appropriate testing and monitoring. I will be forever thankful to her for making the diagnosis and seeking the best option of care for me. Additionally, her staff has always been very helpful, attentive and prompt with returned calls. I highly recommend Dr. Clinton and her respectful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
Excellent physician. Great office staff. My RA is being very well managed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
I want to express my appreciation for the promptness and professional care given to me. My experience with Dr.Clinton was the best I have ever encountered. I highly recommend her...... Excellent Doctor !!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Clinton for RA for over 6 years. She has always taken the time to go over everything with me in detail, lab reports, medication issues, new studies, etc. She listens and responds to my every concern and question. She went through several medications with me to find the most effective. Her office is very organized and very advanced technologically. Very little wait time, I appreciate a physician who treats my time as it is as valuable as hers. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
I wish I could get in I am from Virginia lived here 2 years have not been giving the best care in San Antonia was recommended to her. When I called her office the person answering the phone stated they don't take my insurance. I called back after I looked up my insurance she was listed, then was told by the same person she meant to say they were not taking anymore United Health or Medicare or several others insurance but if I was self pay I can be seen in July. not sure DR or staff issue
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
This dr is a total narcissist! She doesn’t listen to you, cuts you off, disregards your symptoms. She gets irritated if you misunderstand her or presumes to know more than her. She even gets hostile with you to the point of yelling at you. I would never recommend her and would never go back to see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
HORRIBLE, She knows NOTHING about treating Scleroderma. She kept referring my family member to other specialist instead of addressing the necrotic finger in front of her face. Because of her lack of knowledge or concern it was too late when we finally did go to someone that could help. They had to amputate the finger because she let it go too long. She never even considered specialty medications for treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
I believe Dr. Clinton is an excellent rheumatologist. I have been one of her patients for several years. She listens to the patient and we always work together when deciding on a course of action to eliminate pain. Her recommendations are effective and she always follows up with appropriate lab work and office visit..Her office staff is friendly and professional. Also, my time is valuable, no long waits in the office to see Dr. Clinton.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
I have been with Dr. Clinton for about 4-5 years and I am so overly please with her care. Dr. Clinton is always on point with her diagnosis always caring and concerned, she always knows me on a personal level and knows what our last conversations were about no matter how long ago it was. I find that she is very knowledgeable in her practice.Dr.Clinton always makes sure you are not taking more meds than needed I enjoy Dr. Clinton and recommend her to every one I know that needs a rheumatologist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
It takes a few visits to know your doctor, especially if there is 50 years difference in age. Also, I have a rare disease - Dermatomyositis. Dr Clinton has been cooperative and caring and I trust her to manage my care.
Dr Clinton and staffers (Daniela) always courteous and helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
She is an Excellent! doctor very well versed in her profession; takes her time to listen to your needs and concerns. While noting all this is being said. Her staff are very friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
Dr. Clinton is the best. She listened to me and my past experiences, what my ailments were, and understood that I didn't present symptoms like most people do. She went through my records with me, suggested a new medication, made adjustments where necessary. I knew I had chosen her for a reason--I specifically sought out a younger doctor simply because I know they aren't set in their ways and do things the same old way. She didn't disappoint at all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
I never thought that I would have needed a Rheumatologist, but when I was diagnosed with Wegeners my primary care physician recommended Dr. Clinton. I was immediately impressed at how easy I felt with her. She is easy to talk to and she listens to all my concerns and answers all my questions. Dr. Clinton's staff is wonderful I am blessed and grateful to be her patient. Thank you Dr. Clinton and staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
I have found her to be willing to listen to all of my questions (and I have lots). She takes the time to discuss my treatment options and is honest with me about the pros and cons of each of the treatment options. I appreciate her attitude and professionalism. She is not afraid to make changes to my treatment plan, I get lab work done in the office and I feel like she works hard to stay abreast of new information regarding rheumatoid arthritis. I feel that I receive excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
Dr Chelsea Clinton has been treating me for over a year. She has been a wonderful, caring doctor who has diagnosed my problem and quickly got it under control. I am so appreciative for her patience and attention to detail. Finding a doctor who can help you with your medical condition is of utmost importance. Call Dr Clinton you will be extremely satisfied. I highly recommend Dr Chelsea Clinton to anyone who is in need of a highly qualified rheumatologist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
Dr. Clinton focused on her computer screen, not on me. She did not do a physical exam & only looked at my problem areas in a cursory manner. She was outright rude & snappy at my 2nd visit. Have since seen a 2nd Rheumatologist & I now realize Dr. Clinton did not diagnose my condition properly. Do not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
Excellent physician. She was able to diagnose my condition where many others failed. I think she is wonderful. I would be in bad shape without her.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Clinton?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Clinton treats patients.

Compare Providers