Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD

Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD

Rheumatology  |
Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

18585 Sigma Rd Ste 102

San Antonio, TX 78258

• Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Clinton

See how frequently Dr. Clinton performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases
Osteopenia

Dr. Clinton's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Cryoglobulinemia
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Felty's Syndrome
  • Fever
  • Gout
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Clinton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clinton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clinton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clinton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clinton to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Clinton's Performance
San Antonio, TX |
HORRIBLE, She knows NOTHING about treating Scleroderma. She kept referring my family member to other specialist instead of addressing the necrotic finger in front of her face. Because of her lack of knowledge or concern it was too late when we finally did go to someone that could help. They had to amputate the finger because she let it go too long. She never even considered specialty medications for treatment.
in Boerne, TX |
I believe Dr. Clinton is an excellent rheumatologist. I have been one of her patients for several years. She listens to the patient and we always work together when deciding on a course of action to eliminate pain. Her recommendations are effective and she always follows up with appropriate lab work and office visit..Her office staff is friendly and professional. Also, my time is valuable, no long waits in the office to see Dr. Clinton.
in San Antonio, TX |
I have been with Dr. Clinton for about 4-5 years and I am so overly please with her care. Dr. Clinton is always on point with her diagnosis always caring and concerned, she always knows me on a personal level and knows what our last conversations were about no matter how long ago it was. I find that she is very knowledgeable in her practice.Dr.Clinton always makes sure you are not taking more meds than needed I enjoy Dr. Clinton and recommend her to every one I know that needs a rheumatologist
in Fredericksburg, TX |
It takes a few visits to know your doctor, especially if there is 50 years difference in age. Also, I have a rare disease - Dermatomyositis. Dr Clinton has been cooperative and caring and I trust her to manage my care.
in Kerrville, TX |
Dr Clinton and staffers (Daniela) always courteous and helpful
in Texas |
She is an Excellent! doctor very well versed in her profession; takes her time to listen to your needs and concerns. While noting all this is being said. Her staff are very friendly and helpful.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Clinton is the best. She listened to me and my past experiences, what my ailments were, and understood that I didn't present symptoms like most people do. She went through my records with me, suggested a new medication, made adjustments where necessary. I knew I had chosen her for a reason--I specifically sought out a younger doctor simply because I know they aren't set in their ways and do things the same old way. She didn't disappoint at all!
in Harper, TX |
I never thought that I would have needed a Rheumatologist, but when I was diagnosed with Wegeners my primary care physician recommended Dr. Clinton. I was immediately impressed at how easy I felt with her. She is easy to talk to and she listens to all my concerns and answers all my questions. Dr. Clinton's staff is wonderful I am blessed and grateful to be her patient. Thank you Dr. Clinton and staff
in San Antonio, TX |
I have found her to be willing to listen to all of my questions (and I have lots). She takes the time to discuss my treatment options and is honest with me about the pros and cons of each of the treatment options. I appreciate her attitude and professionalism. She is not afraid to make changes to my treatment plan, I get lab work done in the office and I feel like she works hard to stay abreast of new information regarding rheumatoid arthritis. I feel that I receive excellent care.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Chelsea Clinton has been treating me for over a year. She has been a wonderful, caring doctor who has diagnosed my problem and quickly got it under control. I am so appreciative for her patience and attention to detail. Finding a doctor who can help you with your medical condition is of utmost importance. Call Dr Clinton you will be extremely satisfied. I highly recommend Dr Chelsea Clinton to anyone who is in need of a highly qualified rheumatologist!
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Clinton focused on her computer screen, not on me. She did not do a physical exam & only looked at my problem areas in a cursory manner. She was outright rude & snappy at my 2nd visit. Have since seen a 2nd Rheumatologist & I now realize Dr. Clinton did not diagnose my condition properly. Do not recommend.
in Kerrville, TX |
Excellent physician. She was able to diagnose my condition where many others failed. I think she is wonderful. I would be in bad shape without her.
in San Antonio, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr Clinton for the past 3 years. She has always provided excellent care and is very attentive to my needs and concerns. Her staff is very efficient and always follows up promptly. I recommend he to all of my family and friends who are affected with RA. I have tried many doctors in the past, but Dr. Clinton meets and exceeds my expectations.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Clinton is the first Rheumatologist that I have dealt with that takes the time to understand and fully evaluate my arthritis. She goes out of her way to try and ensure I am going through my day to day without pain by suggesting exercises, evaluating different medicines to limit the swelling and inflammation and running tests to track progress. I would recommend anyone to her.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Clinton is amazing! She is completely dedicated to getting to the bottom of why her patients are feeling bad or in pain. It's not about putting a band-aid on it with medication. She truly cares and wants to help. Dr. Clinton was highly recommended to me....and I will gladly recommend her to someone else. And with 50 gold stars!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD?
Are you Dr. Clinton?