Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Check Kam, MD
Dr. Check Kam, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Stuart, FL. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Kam is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital.

1050 SE Monterey Rd Ste 400

Stuart, FL 34994

• Cofinity
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Kam

We recognize that you have plenty of choices when it comes to orthopaedic care and that's why everything we do is designed to put our patients first. We also offer same day and next day appointments so you can avoid unnecessary ER wait times and expenses.

Dr. Kam's Experience

Dr. Kam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Kam does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

• University Of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University Of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Kam has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kam has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kam to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Kam's Performance
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Awesome Doc, great staff very informative
Thank you for sharing, Steve!
in Stuart, FL |
Dr. Kam performed CMC Arthroplasty on my left hand on March 23, 2017. Recovery has been a long process with another 5-9 months before I am 10%. However in just 3 months I am able to use my hand for every task with only minor discomfort. I have to say, no use of your thumb for 6 weeks was no picnic, but well worth it. Dr. Kam did a wonderful job. My advise is...if you need to have this type of surgery, do it now..you won't be disappointed.
We appreciate the kind words about our team. It's our pleasure to help you get back to doing what you love.
in Stuart, Fl |
My overall experience with Dr Kam was beyond my expectations. I was cautious, however once I realized he was extremely knowledgeable and skilled,the confidence level soared. When in the room with him, I felt I was the only patient he was concerned about. He explained things in detail to my satisfaction and answered my questions intelligently. I found his bedside manner to be exceptional. Even when having to wait longer than I appreciated, I didn't feel he was rushing me or spent any less time.
We are so grateful for the positive feedback! We'll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Thank you again for sharing.
Not an ounce of warmth from this doctor. Promoted surgery when another doc in same practice said it was unnecessary. Very condescending and I didn't appreciate it.
Our goal is to provide the best orthopaedic care available on the Treasure Coast. Please feel free to call (772) 403-2295 during normal business hours so we may learn more about your experience and work to resolve your concerns offline. We look forward to hearing from you.
in port st lucie Florida |
terrible service. no follow up from anyone. Doctor doesn't care. still waiting for nurse follow up from appointment 3 weeks ago. still in terrible pain. wasted my time there. Don't go
in Stuart, FL |
I have had great treatment from Dr. Kam. I work with my hands and he has done surgery on my right hand that was amazing and I was back to work in about 10 days. He has also treated my left hand for an arthritis attack that put me out of work and I was back to work the following week. He was a little quiet at first like anyone is on the first meeting but soon after became very friendly . I would highly recommend this Dr. To anyone with hand problems. He really knows his business.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Kam!
I met with Dr. Kam today and had a great experience. From the moment I walked into the practice everyone was friendly and efficient. Dr. Kam was very attentive during the appointment. He heard my questions and took the time to address them. I found his demeanor to be the perfect balance between professional and friendly. He had a sense of humor which I always find welcoming when dealing with a medical issue. No surgery for me so I cannot speak to his surgical skills.
We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Kam. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it's always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.
Staff was for the most part pleasant and helpful at this practice. Dr. Kam lacks bedside manners. Answered phone call during visit. Excused himself from the room after having a several minute conversation. Was apparent that he didn't plan to come back until I questioned the assistant that he sent in. Treat's you like you know nothing about your injury. Use caution seeing this doctor if your are in urgent need of treatment.
We continually work to improve and provide the best possible care for every patient, and would like to discuss your experience in more detail offline to protect your patient privacy. Please feel free to call (772) 403-2295 during normal business hours so we may work to resolve your concern. We look forward to hearing from you.
Stuart, FL |
In August 2016 I had Thumb CMC Arthroplasty surgery done. I had very limited strength in my right hand before Dr Kam did this surgery . Five months later I am not only pain free but my thumb strength has surpassed the other hand. I am very pleased with the results of this procedure and would very highly recommend Dr Kam to anyone contemplating this procedure.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
My experience with Dr.Kam diagnostically and surgically have been outstanding.... I would recommend him to anybody needing surgery !!!!
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I HAD ELBOW SURGERY WITH DR. KAM AND I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS . THANKS...
Have you seen Dr. Check Kam, MD?

See our Orthopedic Surgery Specialist at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and Heart Institute

Visit Dr. Kam