Dr. Chaya Krishnamurthy, MD

Dr. Chaya Krishnamurthy, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Chaya Krishnamurthy, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Riverton, UT. She specializes in gastroenterology.Read her story

Utah Gastroenterology

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
  • Select Med
  • SelectCare

Learn about Dr. Krishnamurthy

See how frequently Dr. Krishnamurthy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gastrointestinal Diseases
Abdominal Pain
Abdominal Disorders
high

Dr. Krishnamurthy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Krishnamurthy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Krishnamurthy "I understand the GI tract better than any other organ system, and I like doing medical procedures. Gastroenterology offers a great blend of office visits and procedures."

This content was provided by Dr. Krishnamurthy "My philosophy of care is 'First do no harm.' Beyond that, I would characterize myself as very professional and open with patients during their visits with me. I like to get my patients involved to the point where they feel empowered in every aspect of their care. My goal is to answer any question they come to me with and to help them understand or cope with those GI issues that cannot be cured but must be managed in order to improve the patient's quality of life."

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University of Mysore / Adichunchanagiri Instituteof Medical Science
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Memorial Health University Medical Center
  • University of Utah Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Krishnamurthy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Krishnamurthy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krishnamurthy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Krishnamurthy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krishnamurthy to family and friends

Dr. Krishnamurthy's Performance

Dr. Krishnamurthy was very professional. She made me feel very comfortable regarding the colonoscopy procedure. She explained the process and was great at easing any concerns. Highly recommend her and her staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. K is highly recommended by me. After nearly 20 plus years of having physician after physician pass the buck she heard me loud and clear. She saw the need that something was wrong. She was caring, professional and I have no doubt that she has saved me from death. Within 6 months I had the tests...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had the best experience with Dr. Chaya Krishnamurthy! She was extremely personable and took the time to listen, which I feel is very rare. Her willingness to help me figure out the root problem, instead of shoving a bunch of medications to mask the problem, really spoke to me. Best gastro doc...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Not bloody likely. Overheard office staff discussing the lie they would tell me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She is top-knotch and I would highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Krishnamurthy?

More Gastroenterology Specialists like Dr. Krishnamurthy at Utah Gastroenterology