Dr. Chau Vu, MD

Pain Medicine •  Female • Age 34

Dr. Vu

Peninsula Pain Clinic

9927 Mickelberry Rd Nw Ste 101 Silverdale, WA 98383

Dr. Chau Vu, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Silverdale, WA. She graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and specializes in pain medicine and anesthesiology.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Pain Medicine Doctors in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Vu accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Vu's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Vu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vu

3.5

Dr. Vu?
Dr. Vu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Chau Vu, MD
I had to change pain doctors to one that was closer to my home, and after years of going to the same doctor I was concerned about the switch. She is incredibly kind and follows up after procedures. She listens and does her best to help you find answers. Would definitely recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chau Vu, MD?
For years i have dealt with back pain and it began to spread to my hips. My whole experience in dealing with doctors in regards to my pain, i was constantly told they can't do anything and simply threw pain medicine at me. Dr. Vu was the first doctor I've seen who cared enough to pursue other options and get to the root cause of my pain. Thanks to Dr. Vu my pain has decreased significantly without the use of horrible pain killers. She is polite, professional and respectful. A pure delight to see each visit. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Vu.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chau Vu, MD?
Dr. Vu seems to have pre judged pain patients. They are either mental, or drug seekers. I have see zero compassion from her Regardless of the person she has preconceived ideas about pain. I was in a 2 hour appointment with her , she spoke maybe 4 words to me. I was in terrible pain and in trouble I was there to see another doctor but was early . She refused to take 2 mins to look me over and was too busy to see me the next day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chau Vu, MD?
She is an excellent listener. I feel she takes all the information, processing it giving me the strong feeling she is directing me in the best procedures. I feel she has a holistic understanding of my lower back issues and is guiding me in the best overall direction. I don't like needles but she gently makes them bearable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chau Vu, MD?
Dr. Vu was so very helpful and very caring and I really needed her educated views on my chronic back pain problems. There are some more procedures to be but I am doing so much better. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chau Vu, MD?
Dr. Vu is the best pain specialist I have been to. She takes the time to understand the patient’s needs, before treating. I have long term chronic pain that requires several methods of treatment. Thank goodness, Dr. VU doesn’t just prescribe pain meds and let you go. I would give her 10 stars, if possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chau Vu, MD?
My experience with Dr. Vu has been very positive. She listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. I had three steroid injections from her and all went well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chau Vu, MD?
Literally refuses to help me. Been seeing her six months, and got NOTHING DONE AT ALL! Keeps billing my insurance, and saying they won't approve procedures. YET she won't try anything different and keeps wasting my life away, while I sit at home alone, with nothing but back pain to keep me company.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chau Vu, MD?
Dr. Vu was very demeaning and condescending. She would not let me speak and cut me off several times. Another doctor who despises overweight patients. She kept yelling" Don't you want to lose weight?" If she would have read my record and documentation PRIOR to seeing me, she would have seen I have been trying to get relief for chronic pain for over a year so that I could lose weight. She did not read my record until after the visit, unfortunately for me. I contemplated suicide after my visit with her. CHOOSE ANOTHER DOCTOR WHO ACTUALLY CARES AND WILL LISTEN TO YOU AND LET YOU SPEAK.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chau Vu, MD?
Dr. Vu, was not prepared & my visit was spent with her reading my records in front of me, as she had about 20 pages in her hand and reading other records on her computer. Vu said, how many injections have you had and where, I told her I had 2 different injections that gave me side effects, but before I could finished my statement she interrupted me? She was rude unprofessional and criticized my replies to her questions as she interrupted my replies. Bad experience avoid her! She interrogated me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chau Vu, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vu?

• Pain Medicine