Dermatology  |
Dr. Chau Nguyen, MD
Dr. Chau Nguyen, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Huntington, NY. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with Huntington Hospital.

181 Main St Ste 201

Huntington, NY 11743

• 1199SEIU
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MagnaCare
  • Oscar Insurance Corporation
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Nguyen

See how frequently Dr. Nguyen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hives
Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Dr. Nguyen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Nguyen "My approach is simple:   intimate and high quality care.  It's really just good medicine combined with taking the time to make a connection with a patient.

My cosmetic approach is the same.  It's truly seeing a person and knowing where to best place a filler to give the best result that's unique and personalized for the shape of your face and who you are.  It's total skin care.     "

• Dermatology

• Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Biopsy
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Skin Tightening
  • Soft Tissue Injections

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University of Colorado Health Science Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Nguyen has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Nguyen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nguyen to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Nguyen's Performance
Centerport, NY |
Dr. Nguyen went beyond my expectations! She took the time and energy to communicate with me and figure out what the problem was. She is extremely knowledgeable and I would trust her with anything. HIGHLY recommend! Thank you!
Huntington Station, NY |
concerned only about getting highest possible rate from patient. no bedside manner only goal is to get patient in& out quickly & get on to next 'customer' & makes sure you pay before leaving.
Patient care and the experience of your visit is of our highest concern. We routinely take as much time as needed to discuss a patient's need. Please call us so we can verify your visit and address your concerns.
in East Northport, NY |
Dr. Nguyen is the best! Great staff and nice, new office. I have very fair skin and after years of too much sun, Dr. Nguyen not only took care of two basal cell carcinomas, but she also got rid of all of the sun damage on my face. I could not be happier with my results!
in riverside CA |
excellent and very smart doctor who cares about me
in Huntington, NY |
We took our toddler to see Dr. Nguyen and could not be happier. The staff were nice, explained everything calmly, and ensured we were okay with everything that was proposed. We were in and out in about an hour, and it didn't cost much at all. I would definitely recommend this practice.
in Northport, NY |
I've been a patient of Dr. Nguyen's for three years now, and she has treated my skin cancer, given me good advice on keeping my skin healthy and safe, and she even corrected and resolved an issue that a previous dermatologist had mis-diagnosed. Her new office is gorgeous and the staff is friendly and efficient. Wonderful experience.
in Syosset, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Nguyen for many years. She has treated my whole family. She is extremely knowledgable and friendly and puts her patients at ease immediately. I've been impressed by the fact that Dr. Nguyen stays on the cutting edge of cosmetic procedures as well. I recently visited Dr. Nguyen new office for a treatment called fracture and IPL and I love the results. Thank you!!!!
in Huntington NY |
Dr. Nguyen was extremely professional yet compassionate and caring. She listened carefully to my concerns and acted accordingly. Her office and staff are run at a high level of professionalism. I would highly recommend Dr. Nguyen and her services.
in Huntington, NY |
Exceptional doctor. Found a bunch of skin cancers I didn't know I had. Thank god. Had been to another dr year before and didn't find anything butcexam wasn't as thorough as dr Nguyen. Highly recommended.
in New York, NY |
An amazing Dermatologist. I went to see the other guys and it was a horrific experience. Thank God I found this doctor. Both medical and cosmetic, you can't go wrong.
in Staten Island, NY |
I 'm a new patient & a seasoned RN, Dr. Nguyen is a rare gem as a physician: 1. less then a 5 minute wait 2. extremely knowledgable 3. highly compassionate 4. treated me as if I was the only patient she had all day 5. discussed all treatment options 6. addressed anticipated questions & concerns as if she was a mind reader 7. Christine RN fabulous, knowledgeable, profession, caring and pleasant GREAT experience definitely my 'go to doc', regardless of commute from SI Thank you!
in Huntington, NY |
Dr Nguyen removed a few skin tags and did biopsy of spot on my face. She was gentle, explained everything she was doing, answered all my questions and took as much time as necessary without me feeling rushed. Her office staff was friendly and helpful and there was little wait time, maybe 10 minutes.
Have you seen Dr. Chau Nguyen, MD?

Visit Dr. Nguyen