Dr. Chase Derrick, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 36

Dr. Derrick

Regional Plastic Surgery Center & Spa

3201 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 101 Richardson, TX 75082

Dr. Chase Derrick, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Richardson, TX and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Texas Tech University, Doctoral Degree medical school in 2011. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Derrick to book an appointment.

Dr. Derrick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Derrick

Dr. Derrick?
  • Appointment scheduling (21)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (21)
  • Explained conditions well (21)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
I consulted Dr. Derrick about a breast implant removal and bilateral mastopexy. From the very first consultation visit, throughout my surgery and recovery journey, I felt like Dr. Derrick and his impeccable staff treated me like family. Their knowledge, professionalism and expertise were matched only by their empathy and desire to help me achieve my optimal goals! I can’t stress enough how much I appreciated their continued communication during the entire procedure and checking on me during my recovery to make sure I was comfortable, knew what to expect, and instructions and helpful tips to get me the best outcome I could ever have prayed for! I’m so thankful God knew just the most perfect doctor and staff for me! (Plus…Dr. Derrick is a perfectionist and I love that!) ??
Apr 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
Here’s why you should get your foot in the door and consult with Dr. Derrick. I had multiple consultations for my “mommy makeover”, because I believed it was important to find the right fit. When I arrived, he instantly made me feel comfortable in a vulnerable state, he listened to me and my goals, and he instantly had a plan in mind and went over every step for as many times as I needed to hear it. The appointment wasn’t rushed and I felt he genuinely cared about me and getting results. That was proven to be true, after a major surgery, and I couldn’t be happier! He went above and beyond, and I didn’t feel like “just another patient”. Bonus, all my goals were met and his surgical skills are outstanding! My advice is to book your consult with Dr. Derrick today!
Sarah S. – Apr 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
I saw Dr. Derrick today and had an exceptional visit. He has never made me wait, he takes time with his patients, and he is one of the best surgeons. He hands down deserves five out of five stars.
Feb 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
Dr. Chase Derrick was one of two surgeons that assisted with a Melanoma skin cancer removal & closure 11.23.20. He is a gifted surgeon, personable and his actions demonstrate that the patient is his priority. His staff was also professional and skilled.
David Pigué – Jan 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
I can not praise Dr. Derrick enough. He’s done 3 surgeries for me: lift, augmentation and tuck and I couldn’t be happier. I look amazing and my scars are practically undetectable. He listens and will give you his honest opinion. I spoke to him about lipo and a neck lift and he said if I REALLY wanted it done he’d do it but in his opinion I didn’t need it done. This is the kind of doctor you want!! You want a doctor that won’t perform unnecessary surgeries because he only sees dollar signs instead of a person. His bedside manner is fantastic and he has a great personality, no God complex. His entire staff from the office, nurses and surgery center are just as amazing as he is and they all go out of their way to make sure you feel comfortable. I always felt completely at ease going into surgery because I knew I was in great hands.
Melissa Payne – Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
My experience with Dr. Derrick and his entire staff was amazing. I had been battling with many health issues unaware of the main reason behind them all for many years. Once I was seen in his office they found and discussed what the root of the problem could be and scheduled the surgery right away. Throughout the entire experience the Dr. and staff were extremely caring and understanding to what I had been going through. The surgery went well and I am now on the road to recovery. This office was a blessing to me. I could never thank them enough for the life they have given back to me that I wasnt sure I would ever have again. I highly recommend Dr. Derrick and his staff!!
Kimberly K Schnall – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
Dr. Derrick was extremely professional which also being personable throughout the whole process of my reconstruction. He put me at ease by answering my repetitive questions and always made me feel like I was being listened to. I'm very happy with my results and couldn't have expected anything better!
Nora Bhatti – Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
I'm a bed bound paraplegic. I had been fighting a ping pong ball sized hole at the base of my spine for a year and a half. I had been in Tmc 3 times for a total of 4 months with kidney failure , heart attack, intubated 3 times, blood and bone infections caused by the infections and dangerous meds required to fight them. Things were getting bad . Dr Derrick got me promptly into surgery . He advised it could take a year to heal. At 6 months it has healed and I've started Physical therapy again. He saved me and added years to my life. And he's hot.
Shanna R Seaver – Jun 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
Felt totally comfortable. I had two skin cancers that needed to be removed, one on my forehead and one just below my collarbone. I decided to go to Dr. Derrick rather than get Mohs due to where they were located. His work was excellent and I couldn't be happier with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Derrick
Sally Ballis – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
During an 11 week battle to beat a mean infection in my foot and having a team of 5 physicians helping me until I once again walk, there is one that stands above all; Dr. Chase Derrick. He worked with infectious disease and quickly made the call when it was time to remove the decayed and infected tissue. He put me on a wound vac creating tissue growth, then filled in the remaining hole in my foot and performed skin graft surgery. Dr. Derrick has watched me closely most every week since January 6th. He shaped my foot to look normal. He is not finished treating me and will not until my wound is strong and can withstand me walking. He is kind, he is patient, he is detailed, he is encouraging, he has been the top physician of the team. In a world of cosmetic plastic surgery there are only a handful that practice medical plastic surgery and he is one of them. My infection destroyed an area on my foot that is the most difficult area on the body to treat and He continues to succeed.
Pamela Cox – Mar 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
Highly recommend Dr. Derrick! He is professional, friendly and a skilled surgeon. He did a great job on my breast augmentation and I am very happy with my results. I was also very pleased with his team! Janice, the surgery coordinator was so great to work with and very helpful. The nurses, office staff and surgery center were all awesome. They made me feel very comfortable and my experience smooth. Thank you, Dr. Derrick and team!
Courtney – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Derrick for breast augmentation/reconstruction. He is very skilled, his staff is amazing and they are all caring and thoughtful. I had a wonderful experience.
Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
Surgery staff is superior. I had a breast reconstruction from a previous one done at least 12 years prior that was just a mess! Dr Derrick was amazing in his ability to give me cleavage and normal feeling breasts! He is very kind and professional at the same time. I would recommend him to anyone.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Marie Petty – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
I had a fatty tumor in my upper arm close to my shoulder. Dr. Derrick removed the tumor and after several weeks the scar is barely noticeable. I am very pleased with his work.
Linda McFeeley – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
Dr. Derrick is great. He explains things well and he was patient with my questions. The staff is attentive and very sweet. Most importantly, I love the results!
Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
Dr. Derrick and his staff made me feel very comfortable and listened to what I was looking for. I was given suggestions based on my desired results and given the time needed to make a decision. During my procedure I was treated respectfully and well taken care of. After my procedure I was able to ask the nurses any questions I had and at each follow-up appointment all my questions and concerns were answered. I not only feel that the staff did a great job through the whole process but I am very pleased with my results and would recommend anyone looking for the procedure to go to Dr. Derrick
Stormy Johnson – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
I'm very grateful for the work he did for me. I'm no longer self conscious of my appearance. Thank you!
Cathy – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
Dr Chase Derrick performed Surgery on my hand and was very Professional and knowledgeable of his Skills! Made me feel great about his work and concerns for his Patients! Follow ups were great and concerning to me.. When you need hand surgery, I would surely like to recommend his Services! Thanks WendellBoling Denison, Texas
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Derrick. He is professional and friendly at the same time. He makes you feel like you are the only one that matters. When he is in the room with you, he is in the room. You will never feel rushed. He will answer everyone of your questions. What I like most about him I never witnessed. When my surgery was over he SAT down with my husband and explained everything that happened till he was sure my husband was competely informed. I would like to give him 100 stars
Jo Ann Wooters in McKinney, TX – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?
My experience continues to be one that appreciates the compassion and professionalism that is received each visit.
Nita in McKinney , TX – Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chase Derrick, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Derrick?

My goal during the initial consultation is to discuss with patients their treatment goals and then provide information on possible surgical and...Read more

Dr. Chase Derrick is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon in North Texas with extensive training in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.

Dr....