Dr. Charu Sabharwal, MD

Sleep Medicine ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. Sabharwal

Comprehensive Sleep Care Center

19441 Golf Vista Plz Ste 230 Lansdowne, VA 20176

Dr. Charu Sabharwal, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Lansdowne, VA and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Manipal in 2000 and specializes in sleep medicine and internal medicine.

Dr. Sabharwal accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Sabharwal has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(703) 729-3420Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Sabharwal treats your condition or procedure

• Insomnia
  • Problem Sleepiness
  • REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
  • Sleep Disorders

With a background in Internal Medicine, I developed a passion for Sleep Medicine while during a sleep rotation and observed directly how people were impacted both medically and personally by sleep related issues. My personal practice philosophy is ce...

• Sleep Medicine

2.7

Dr. Sabharwal?
Dr. Sabharwal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charu Sabharwal, MD
This practice is nothing more than a sham business focused on doing more sleep testing even when you don't need one and selling you more stuff you don't need. Every patient is switched from cpap to bipap or to auto cpap etc. or the other way around for no real reason every year just to sell you more stuff. One should seriously question any doctor who sends his or her patients to so called comprehensive sleep what got get in return? I have already found a real physician and switched. I suggest you do the same.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charu Sabharwal, MD?
I wanted to do a review for CSCC because I was very happy with their service. I went in for a consultation with the physician and she was great. She spent plenty of time with me and together we decided to do a sleep test. They contacted my insurance and got approval and I asked for a call back to let me know what the coverage was. Apparently my insurance covers 100% but I still had $300 left on my deductible. Since I was really having issues sleeping (and snoring) I decided to have the test.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charu Sabharwal, MD?
I truly feel that the Comprehensive Sleep Care Center is purely a money making operations. Dr Sabharwal took no time to answer my questions and ignored all of my concerns. She has someone taking notes which seems very unusual. I heard several patients voicing concerns about the cost of procedures, and materials. The staff ignored their questions. Beautiful office with uncaring people. Fortunately I found a Pulmonary Doctor who was interested in helping without charging outrageous fees
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charu Sabharwal, MD?
She did a sleep study, & a study for narcolepsy. She found out that I needed to use the machine & also I have a form of narcolepsy. I would recommend Dr. Sabharwal & I have recommended people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charu Sabharwal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sabharwal?