Family Medicine  |
Dr. Charmaine Earle, MD
Dr. Charmaine Earle, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Victorville, CA. She is 45 years old. Dr. Earle is affiliated with Victor Valley Global Medical Center and St. Mary Medical Center.

12384 Palmdale Rd Ste 203

Victorville, CA 92392

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Earle

Dr. Earle's Experience

Dr. Earle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Earle does not have any board certifications listed.

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Geriatric Diseases
  • Gout
  • Thyroid Disease

• Arthrocentesis
  • Cortisone Injection
  • Joint Injection
  • Well Child Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of The West Indies Faculty Of Med Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Earle has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Earle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Earle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Earle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Earle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Earle to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Earle's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Hesperia, CA |
Run, fast worst experience ever. Ignored me, spoke over me, waited two months for an appointment and nothing was addressed. Obviously doesn't care about her patients, she only cares about money to fund her husbands church
Hesperia, CA |
Staff tries to be nice but is very frustrating to talk to anyone always on hold or get the service. Staff loses important documents hand carried and then cannot remember encounter. Lots of conflict never heard an I'm sorry messages not passed to MD. Very frustrating but not much better to be had in high desert
in Victorville, CA |
Dr. Earle has provided me with excellent care. I chose her for my new PCP. She, and her staff, has taken extended time going over my medical issues, medical history, and ways of my maintaining good health every visit. Dr. Earle & staff are personable and answer questions I have or will find an answer for me. The wait, from appt. time to seeing the doctor, is short. I highly recommend Dr.Earle for medical care. She provides compassion with quality patient care.
in Phelan, CA |
Don't count on seeing dr. Or she's just the name of the place. They will more than likely make you see nasty Diane she's an old lady that talks to her patience very condescendingly. Do not use this Medical Group they will just waste your time and not fix anything.
in Victorville, CA |
I really believed this office was going to be awesome,the front office employees were amazing initially and so was Deboraha the PA however when I had my blood work done in Jan 2016 I never received results for them nor my knee xray results ..After complaining to Corporate 4months later my results are magically available! This office is a joke and they're liars!
Apple Valley, CA |
I complained about my tail bone for three yrs after my tripple heart bypass. I never saw a wound doctor, I also have hardware in my back from a surgery I had in 1992. And your own back surgeon would not take it out of my back because of all the arthritis I have in my back. She lowers my pain med from three a day to two a day. Now with my new doctor that I have just since Feb of this year. I had extreme infection in my tail bone and now finally I can seat without a but pad.
THUMBS DOWN!! Takes months to get an appointment. I had a sever UTI and called for an appointment. The staff told me my appointment would be 3 months out..REALLY??? Give me a break.Oviously I had to find a different Dr.and got in next day. Doctor gives you very little of her time. Went in to get my yearly pap and once I was in the room waiting for the Dr to come in she actually told me she didn't have time to do it. Unbelievable!!!
in Apple Valley, CA |
I have never seen Doctor Earle. I do not believe that she is ever at the Victorville office. Basically it is a clinic owned and ran under Doctor Earle MD's license. I typically only see a CNA or it takes 2 moths to get an office visit with Physician Assistant Anderson. (More on her later) The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. PA Anderson does not listen to or care, for that matter, what I have to say. She never even bothers to ask how I am feeling. AVOID AT ALL COST
in Victorville, CA |
Horrible! Definitely going to call someone in regards to this place. None of them communicate with each. Took them a month to fax 1 note. They all drop the ball. Repeatedly! They could see you and call you in the same day not even knowing you were just there. This place is absolutely horrible. Definitely calling cooperate!
in Victorville, CA |
This has got to be the worst Doctors office in the high desert. You schedule appointments months in advance to see the doctor only to be called the day before to be cancelled and pushed off for 2 months later. The doctor very rarely listens to what you say nor does she care when she does listen. The office staff is horrible in the Victorville office. Wait times have been a nightmare waiting more than 45 minutes to see her. The clientele in this office is low class at best. Complaint filed
Can't get in to see real doctor. Have been trying to get appointment for physical all booked up. Call back in a week. But the office is still taking new patients. Obama care at its finest.
Have you seen Dr. Charmaine Earle, MD?
Are you Dr. Earle?