Dr. Charmaine Earle, MD

Dr. Charmaine Earle, MD

Family Medicine | Female

12384 Palmdale Rd Ste 203, Victorville, CA 92392 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Earle specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Victorville, CA. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Earle? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Earle's Experience

82Experience
Match

See how Dr. Earle's experience matches your preferences.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Earle

Dr. Earle accepts 7 insurance carriers

7 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Earle has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Earle

Dr. Earle's Review Details
    1.9 based on 54 responses
    Experience with Dr. Earle
    Dr. Earle's Office & Staff
      16 – 30 minutes (50)
    in Victorville, CA |
    I really believed this office was going to be awesome,the front office employees were amazing initially and so was Deboraha the PA however when I had my blood work done in Jan 2016 I never received results for them nor my knee xray results ..After complaining to Corporate 4months later my results are magically available! This office is a joke and they're liars!
    Apple Valley, CA |
    I complained about my tail bone for three yrs after my tripple heart bypass. I never saw a wound doctor, I also have hardware in my back from a surgery I had in 1992. And your own back surgeon would not take it out of my back because of all the arthritis I have in my back. She lowers my pain med from three a day to two a day. Now with my new doctor that I have just since Feb of this year. I had extreme infection in my tail bone and now finally I can seat without a but pad.
    THUMBS DOWN!! Takes months to get an appointment. I had a sever UTI and called for an appointment. The staff told me my appointment would be 3 months out..REALLY??? Give me a break.Oviously I had to find a different Dr.and got in next day. Doctor gives you very little of her time. Went in to get my yearly pap and once I was in the room waiting for the Dr to come in she actually told me she didn't have time to do it. Unbelievable!!!
    in Apple Valley, CA |
    I have never seen Doctor Earle. I do not believe that she is ever at the Victorville office. Basically it is a clinic owned and ran under Doctor Earle MD's license. I typically only see a CNA or it takes 2 moths to get an office visit with Physician Assistant Anderson. (More on her later) The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. PA Anderson does not listen to or care, for that matter, what I have to say. She never even bothers to ask how I am feeling. AVOID AT ALL COST
    in Victorville, CA |
    Horrible! Definitely going to call someone in regards to this place. None of them communicate with each. Took them a month to fax 1 note. They all drop the ball. Repeatedly! They could see you and call you in the same day not even knowing you were just there. This place is absolutely horrible. Definitely calling cooperate!
    in Victorville, CA |
    This has got to be the worst Doctors office in the high desert. You schedule appointments months in advance to see the doctor only to be called the day before to be cancelled and pushed off for 2 months later. The doctor very rarely listens to what you say nor does she care when she does listen. The office staff is horrible in the Victorville office. Wait times have been a nightmare waiting more than 45 minutes to see her. The clientele in this office is low class at best. Complaint filed
    Can't get in to see real doctor. Have been trying to get appointment for physical all booked up. Call back in a week. But the office is still taking new patients. Obama care at its finest.
    Have you seen Dr. Earle?
    Are you Dr. Earle? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Earle

×

Dr. Earle does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Earle and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Earle does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Earle and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for California.

University Of The West Indies Faculty Of Med Sciences

Dr. Earle has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Earle has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Earle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
    • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Earle

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Earle's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
    16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Earle

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients