Dr. Charlotte Rhee, MD

Dr. Charlotte Rhee, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female

Modern reconstructive surgical procedures can eliminate or minimize a wide range of physical abnormalities caused by accidents, disease and congenital defects, helping patients to enjoy full and normal lives. The main focus of our practice is the complete satisfaction of all of our patients. Every effort is made to ensure that our patients make well-informed choices and achieve the best results possible, all within a personal and confidential setting.

Dr. Charlotte Rhee, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Huntington Station, NY. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Rhee is affiliated with Huntington Hospital.

Dr. Rhee's Experience

See how Dr. Rhee's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rhee

Dr. Rhee accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rhee has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rhee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rhee to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Rhee's Performance
in Huntington Station, NY |
Dr Rhee and office staff are the warmest and most professional team!
Very nice office.
Mineola, NY |
Dr. Rhee's office has truly helped change my life and perception of myself (breast reduction and augmentation). The entire staff helped me through every step of the way with my procedures. Dr. Rhee is a kind, thorough and detail-oriented plastic surgeon. She helped enhance my natural beauty and totally boosted my self-esteem. I cannot thank her and his staff enough for everything they've done for me in this journey. Thank you so much!
in Huntington Station, NY |
Excellent Dr. She listens and answered all of my questions.
in Huntington Station, NY |
Great doctor friendly staff.
New York, NY |
I received a breast reduction years ago, and was never happy with the results. My breasts were uneven, my nipples were in different places and did not lie in the center of the breast(one was high and one was low) They did not look good. I had to spend $20,000 and went to a different doctor for a breast reduction revision. My doctor said the surgery was complex because of what happened during the first surgery. When I told Dr Rhee my breasts were uneven, she said" I wasn't standing straight"
I appreciate all feedback and use it as a tool to improve the care I provide. Surgery is a big step for anyone and it is my primary goal to render the best results possible. Recovery can be months long and patients are welcome to reach out with any concerns they may have. I am more than happy to take the time to revisit any part of the treatment process to better aid the patient. My door is always open and I send out my warmest wishes for quick recoveries and good health.
in Huntington Station, NY |
The staff are very caring and professional .
in Centerport, NY |
Dr Rhee is a very caring and compassionate doctor. She explained her work in a practical way that is easy to understand and lots of time for questions and answers. She is very personable and reassuring; a very knowledgeable lady who gave us the best care imaginable. The atmosphere in her office is very pleasant and her staff are so professional, helpful, efficient and friendly. An excellent experience with doctor Rhee and her staff.
in Dix Hills |
I recently had a breast reduction done by Dr. Rhee and am thrilled with my results. I went from a saggy double D to a perky C! I had gone for several consultations in the past but never felt comfortable with any of the doctors until I met Dr. Rhee. She made me feel very comfortable and explained everything in detail. Her staff is wonderful as well.
in East Northport, NY |
absolutely horrific experience. her office staff i must say is excellent but her explanation was never clear on the recovery process. If you are looking for an amazing doctor do not go to her. she clearly does not know what she is doing and its a shame because she comes off as so knowledgeable and kind. unfortunately, those qualities don't fix breasts.
in Huntington Station, NY |
Dr. Rhee is an excellent and caring individual. Her staff are great.
in Huntington Station, NY |
I am very satisfied with my results.
Have you seen Dr. Charlotte Rhee, MD?

Compare Dr. Rhee

Dr. Rhee's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rhee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Marshall University School Of Medicine

Completed in 1997

Providence Hospital

Completed in 1995

Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania

Dr. Rhee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rhee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery