Dr. Charlie Yang, MD

Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics | Male

Dr. Charlie Yang, MD
Dr. Charlie Yang, MD is a joint replacement & reconstruction orthopedics doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Yang is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital.

Dr. Yang's Care Philosophy

Dr. Yang sets a high standard for the care provided for his patients. Their needs are given top priority and all patients are treated with the highest level of respect, compassion, and dignity. Like all of the physicians at Colorado Joint Replacement, Dr. Yang is committed to working with patients to find the treatment option that works best for them and their lifestyle. Colorado Joint Replacement is one of the premier orthopaedic practices in the Rocky Mountain Region. Each year, the physicians at Colorado Joint Replacement perform over 2000 joint replacements.

Dr. Yang's Experience

See how Dr. Yang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yang

Dr. Yang accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Yang is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Yang has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yang to family and friends
    4.3
    Dr. Yang's Performance
    in Denver, CO |
    I am very happy on how things turned out with my new hip. Dr. Yang is a wonderful surgeon. Explained everything to me from start to finish. His staff all were very helpful in answering questions that I have had and made sure I was also doing Ok and if I needed anything. High recommend Dr. Yang
    in Boulder, CO |
    Dr Yang and his staff along with the Porter Hospital staff replaced one of my hip joints and are prepping to do the 2nd one. The entire experience has been great! From the initial appointment through the surgery and recovery the process is smooth, very well communicated and extremely well followed up. The personnel are friendly, receptive and prompt to answer questions or concerns. The surgery went as proposed and the result in terms of lack of pain, mobility and ease of rehab is spectacular!
    in Aurora, CO |
    I had a total knee replacement with Dr. Yang in February. I cannot recommend Dr. Yang, Will, Megan and the rest of his team highly enough! I received the most professional and competent care possible. My surgery, recovery and rehab went as smoothly as I could have imagined. I followed Dr. Yang and his team's instructions completely and have full range of motion back in my knee after 10 weeks! Later on this year I will have my second knee done and will not go anywhere else!
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr. Yang is an excellent surgeon with a friendly and easy going manner. He tells you exactly what you need to expect. Several times he has seen me in the hall way or office and came over to shake my hand and ask me how I am doing. His supporting office returned calls quickly and were always smiling and nice. They also took the time to explain the process of having a hip replaced and what the rehab would entail. I highly recommend Dr. Yang and his staff.
    in Tetonia, Idaho |
    I highly recommend Dr. Yang for hip replacement surgery. My experience was better than I ever expected. Dr. Yang put my anxiety at ease immediately. He took the time to personally answer my questions, explain the procedure and convey confidence in the outcome. His staff prepared me with knowledge, anxiety reducing answers to my many questions, and patience. Dr. Yang is an excellent orthopedic surgeon. My hip is better than new. I am new and improved and I thank Dr. Yang and his team.
    in Eaton, CO |
    I am so thankful for Dr. Yang and his care! For six years I've been searching for an answer to my hip problem. He was very thorough, making sure to dot every "i" and cross every "t" prior to suggesting surgery. I'm six weeks post-op and feel better than I have in six years! Dr. Yang's staff is very professional and caring. Thanking God for Dr. Yang!
    in Boulder, CO |
    Dr. Yang is very knowledgeable and is highly recommended by all staff I talked with at the joint replacement center. More importantly, he genuinely seems to care about my comfort and well being. He took the time to explain anything I didn't seem to understand. He worked with me to give great care even when I needed extra help over the weekend and I live in Boulder while his hospital is in Denver. He contacted me through text messaging and phone to make sure I made it OK through the weekend.
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr. Yang was amazing. I have experienced several orthopedic doctors both in the military and out. Dr. Yang was professional, friendly, and understanding of the pain/frustrations an injury can be. He provided outstanding treatment, and follow-up. Bravo-Zulu! Petty officer, Bickerstaff
    in Crested Butte, Co |
    Dr.Yang and his staff were terrific!! I had a full knee replacement on June 1, 2016. I am 4 months out and hiked about 20 miles this past week. I still have some light pain from soft tissue healing but the joint itself is amazing!! I will definitely be calling this team when it's time to fix my other knee!!
    in Crested Butte, Colorado |
    Dr. Yang and his team are totally committed to your success. I am 1 week out and have experienced less pain than I've had for a long time. He is a gifted & talented surgeon and his entire team are ready to serve you when needed. I feel like if you as a patient do your job following proven instructions,that they will help you attain the results you desire. In today's world you very seldom experience service at the level that you can get at Porter hospital, Colorado Joint and Dr. Yang's team.
    in Denver |
    Dr. Yang replaced my right knee in June '16. It was my 5th joint replacement. It was also the easiest from which to recover, although it was predicted to be the most difficult. Dr. Yang, Will, Megan and the rest of the staff saw to it that wouldn't happen. The quality of the surgery along with pre and post surgical care was second to none. I can't say enough about this team. I would recommend them to anyone planning knee or hip replacement,
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr yang did my knee replacement. But the after care and follow up visits were horrible. I mainly got stuck with his P.A.s Will and Megan. What horrible treatment, all I got was "We don't do that . We don't do this. What do they do? I have suffered intense pain for 8 months, no one helped me. When I asked Dr. Yang what was wrong all he said it. Was soft tissue and looked at the floor. How professional is that! I wouldn't recommend these people to anyone.They are horrible. I
    in Parker, CO |
    Awesome, great bedside manner, his P.A,s are great very attentive even 2 years later, immediate response from P.A. Will returning a single phone call question, which turned out to be nothing related, my primary care Dr. does not respond in hours! These guys/gals are sincerely concerned and want to help your quality of life..Waiting times are minimal every time atleast it was for me.
    in Silverthorne, CO |
    Dr. Yang replaced my hip which then dislocated in the hospital & had 8 partial dislocations at home. Felt a big clunk in the hip several times a day. Used a different doctor for the required second surgery. Dr. Yang made 2 errors. Cup was pointed 45 degrees off. Edge of cup acted as a cantilever pulling the ball out of joint. The stem he implanted was the wrong size & pushed my hip out to the side which causes on-going soft tissue issues. The stem couldn?t be replaced. Can?t recommend Dr. Yang.
    Have you seen Dr. Charlie Yang, MD?
    Are you Dr. Yang?

Dr. Yang's Care Philosophy

Dr. Yang sets a high standard for the care provided for his patients. Their needs are given top priority and all patients are treated with the highest level of respect, compassion, and dignity. Like all of the physicians at Colorado Joint Replacement, Dr. Yang is committed to working with patients to find the treatment option that works best for them and their lifestyle. Colorado Joint Replacement is one of the premier orthopaedic practices in the Rocky Mountain Region. Each year, the physicians at Colorado Joint Replacement perform over 2000 joint replacements.

Dr. Yang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Ataxia
    • Knee Dislocation
    • Knee Fracture
    • Knee Injuries
    • Knee Sprain
    • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
    • Lupus

Colorado Joint Replacement-Adult Reconstruction Fellowship

Completed in 2007

University Of North Carolina

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Yang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics