Dr. Charlie Chang, MD

Dr. Charlie Chang, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Clearlake Endocrinology 450 W Medical Center Blvd Ste 600 Webster, TX 77598 Get Directions

To provide excellent care to all of my patients. Some focuses of my practice are Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases, but I also provide care for any and all diseases of the Endocrine system.

Dr. Charlie Chang, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Webster, TX. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Chang is affiliated with Clear Lake Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Chang's Experience

See how Dr. Chang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chang

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chang has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chang to family and friends
    3.2
    Dr. Chang's Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    League City, TX |
    This was my first appointment. I liked Dr. Chang. He changed my meds and I disposed of my old ones. His staff forgot to send in my new meds. It took two days and numerous phone calls to get my new meds called in to my pharmacy. His Office Manager assured me and my pharmacist she would call my meds in on an "emergency basis" but my pharmacist finally went off duty with no script received. Great doctor, terrible support staff.
    in Deer Park, TX |
    Tried to make a first appointment The lady said for me to see the doctor I needed my medical record and a few other things just to make a appointment. I told her of all my years going to a doctor I have never b een told such a thing. I did not get a appointment. I hope he goes broke. If he is that picky in who his patients. Of course it may have been my Medicare insurance. Either way I found his requirements and the staff to very unpleasant. I will go to him if he wanted me to.
    in Houston, TX |
    It was my first time seeing Chang after my amazing endocrinologist retired, and not only did it take forever to see him, but I'm not even sure that they know of the disease I have. He started out the consultation with How can I help you?- even though he had labs and everything to know what was going on. This guy is awful and am now doctor shopping, again.
    in Houston, TX |
    I called to make an appointment. I was denied because this doctor will only see you if you are referred. I was told that it was his personal choice to do business that way, regardless of the insurance that the patient carries. I have insurance and he is in my network. It did not matter. So now I have to pay for an office visit to another doctor and take additional time off from work, just to get a referral. Not cool.
    in League City, TX |
    I was referred to Dr. Chang by my OBGYN for gestational diabetes management. I find Dr. Chang really easy to talk to. He has answered all of my questions, referred me out to a diabetic class to learn as much as I could, and has stayed up with my pregnancy. I've never waited more than 15 minutes to be seen. I have nothing but positive experiences with him and would definitely recommend him.
    Have you seen Dr. Charlie Chang, MD?
    Are you Dr. Chang?

Dr. Chang's Care Philosophy

Dr. Chang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Merk Index Award - Southwestern Medical Foundation Academic Scholarship, 1998 - 200

Dr. Chang has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chang's Board Certifications

University of Texas Southwestern - Dallas
      University of California, Los Angeles

Graduated in 1996

• Chinese

Dr. Chang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology