Dr. Charles Weinstein, MD

Dr. Charles Weinstein, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Charles Weinstein, MD is a neurology specialist in Kansas City, MO and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med in 1971 and specializes in neurology.

4400 Broadway Ste 4520

Kansas City, MO 64111

Learn about Dr. Weinstein

See how frequently Dr. Weinstein performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Tension Headache

Dr. Weinstein's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1971
  • St Lukes Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1972
  • Kans University School Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1975

Dr. Weinstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weinstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weinstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weinstein's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weinstein to family and friends

Dr. Weinstein's Performance

GOOD

After going to 2 other neurologists, being diagnosed with occipital neuralgia & then being recommended to have a neurostimulator implanted at the base of my skull. I then went to Dr. Weinstein who during my first appointment, diagnosed me with atypical migraines. We started treatment with a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Have been a patient of Dr. Weinstein's since the early 1990s. He has been a tremendous help in diagnosing and treating migraines and restless leg syndrome. He is a good listener. makes treatment suggestions, is always polite and caring. He also treated my father with Alzheimer's and we were...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient of Dr. Weinstein since 2009. He is very straight to the matter at hand. I adore this man. He is helping me save my life.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Rude and condescending. I felt like I was wasting his time. He would rub his head and sigh loudly making me feel like an idiot. Also, he was of no assistance medically. I eventually found an excellent neurologist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option2
In my experience, Dr. was very rude and condescending... I felt like he was not interested in listening to me about the symptoms I was having and more interested in telling me there was nothing wrong with me. My new physician has now diagnosed me with Anesthesia Dolorosa (caused by a previous...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option14thumbs down icon option2