Dr. Charles W. Vokac, MD

Dr. Charles W. Vokac, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Male | 49 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Vokac specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and practices in North Chesterfield, VA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Vokac? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Vokac's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Vokac's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vokac

Dr. Vokac accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Vokac's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vokac to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Vokac
Dr. Vokac's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (15)
Richmond, VA |
It took me two months to get into OrthoVirginia to see a doctor after the whole referral process. I arrived early for my morning appointment and ended up waiting 30 minutes past my scheduled time. I already know I have a herniated disc and sciatica, and had it for months. He walks in, makes me stand on my toes on the leg that has the sciatica and tells me "well, you have decent strength in your leg, you don't need to get an MRI. It should heal in 6 or more months." That's what I waited for.
in Va |
My mom came to him cause she's been having major back and leg issues. The first time we went he said that could not go back to work. The second time she went he said he was sending her back to work 3hours a day and she could only lift 5pounds. He refused doing an MRI on her back. He's a doctor that only want money. He said there was nothing he could do for her. He didn't even try. Let's just say there are some sad doctors out here who don't care nothing about people and Charles Vokac is one.
Richmond, VA |
I had an early a.m. appointment and arrived 15 minutes prior to my appointment as requested. Although the appointment was early a.m., I still ended up having to wait 45 minutes to be seen!
in Amelia Court House, VA |
Doctor Vokac , is an outstanding doctor. Very caring , treats you like family. A very good listener , kind, wants the best for you . Gives you your options and explains clearly . I highly recommend him and his staff .
Have you seen Dr. Charles W. Vokac, MD?
Are you Dr. Vokac?

Compare Dr. Vokac

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.