Dr. Charles Tomeo, DMD

Dr. Charles Tomeo, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Charles A. Tomeo is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the Bradenton, Sarasota, Sun City Center and Lakewood Ranch areas for more than 35 years. Dr. Tomeo is experienced in Dental Implants, Bone Grafting and Wisdom Teeth. He is a professional member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, the American Association of Dental Anesthesiologists and the Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Charles Tomeo was also Past President of Manatee and Sarasota County Dental Association.

Tomeo & Tomeo Dental Implant & Oral Surgery Center

703 W Del Webb Blvd

Sun City Center, FL 33573

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Tomeo

This content was provided by Dr. Tomeo "Our oral surgeons in Bradenton, Sarasota, Sun City Center and Lakewood Ranch, FL, Drs. Charles A. Tomeo and Charles C. Tomeo practice a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries and TMJ disorders, and perform a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Orthodontic Management of Distraction Osteogenesis
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

• Fairleigh Dickinson University-B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1970
  • University Of Maryland-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery-Albert Einstein & Lincoln Hospitals In The Bronx, Ny
  • Board Certification-American Board Of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Tomeo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tomeo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tomeo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tomeo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tomeo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tomeo to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Tomeo's Performance
Bradenton, FL |
Terrible dentist! Hacked my gums and made me bruised all over my face and chin for a week. His sister runs the office and is mean! Go elsewhere!
in Tampa, FL |
I had my two upper wisdom teeth extracted and Dr Charles Tomeo and staff were extremely helpful before, during and after the procedure. The entire process of checking in, extraction and checking out took less than 30 mins! They were significantly cheaper than a quote from another oral surgeon. Would highly recommend to any friends and family.
Scared to death but all was a great experience. Highly recommend him and his office
So afraid to discuss my problems and walked away feeling like I had made a friend. Recommend to everyone
was so scared an u all made it great
dr tomeo was extremely professional, put me at ease & sent me on my way...highly recommend father & son
It was a great experience. Dr. Tomeo was wonderful with my 9 year old daughter. Great bed-side manner!!!
both father and son dreamy to look at ,wonderful surgeons.
highly reccomend
Overall a very good experience. I trust both doctors and they are very pleasant. The office staff are nice, friendly and helpful. A good, trustworthy place.
Great experience. My wisdom teeth plus an Implant needed to her done asap before I went back to college. Great team of people.
Staff and Doctors were great. Highly recommend their office
as expected..... done with out sedation and all went well
Great first visit for my wisdom teeth, very detailed and explained the procedure in detail. I was very scared but Dr. Tomeo calmed my nerves.
in Bradenton, FL |
I had a complicated infection in the bone around an implant. Dr Tomeo was patient with me as I got 2 more opinions then returned to him for the surgery. He made sure every question was answered, brought my husband in to see the area once it was opened and carefully explained every step of the procedure. A deeply frightening situation was handled to perfection and I can't say enough about his caring management of my case.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Tomeo, DMD?

Visit Dr. Tomeo

Dr. Tomeo accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Tomeo has admitting privileges