Dr. Charles Tomeo, DMD

Dr. Charles Tomeo, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Charles C. Tomeo is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the Bradenton, Sarasota, Sun City Center and Lakewood Ranch areas for more than 15 years. Dr. Tomeo is experienced in Facial Trauma, Emergency Extractions and Jaw Surgery. He is a professional member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, the American Association of Dental Anesthesiologists and the Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Charles Tomeo was also Past President of Manatee and Sarasota County Dental Association.

Tomeo & Tomeo Dental Implant & Oral Surgery Center

703 W Del Webb Blvd

Sun City Center, FL 33573

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Tomeo

Our oral surgeons in Bradenton, Sarasota, Sun City Center and Lakewood Ranch, FL, Drs. Charles A. Tomeo and Charles C. Tomeo practice a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries and TMJ disorders, and perform a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures.

• Emergency Dentistry

• Upper Dentures
  • X-Ray

• Florida State University-Bs In Biology and Chemistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Nova Southeastern University-D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Long Island Jewish Hillside Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Tomeo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tomeo has no media or publications listed.

• American Association of Dental Anesthesiologists, Member
  • American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Member
  • Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Member

Dr. Tomeo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tomeo to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Tomeo's Performance
Great doctor, loved the experience, great staff!
Dr.Tomeo made my experience today an awesome one! He was very pleasant and professional. He made me feel at ease and having an procedure done. I would recommend this practice to friends
I was terrified to think of having oral surgery (wisdom teeth) and it was a lot of wasted emotion. The staff are very kind and gentle, the office is great with scheduling when it was convenient FOR ME, and the doctor was really so gentle and patient. My wisdom teeth were extracted with no pain and the only suffering was the needless worry before I went to my first visit. I will recommend Dr Tomeo's office to everyone.
I was so frighted to have my implant placed but the entire staff and both doctors where so wonderful. Great experience.
My daughter was so frightened yet by the time we were done she was so happy. I'd highly recommend this office.
I just love how the Drs care for me and explain everything to me and make me feel very comfortable.
Doctor and staff were very friendly and professional. They fit me in on short notice for a painful tooth, and the whole experience was nice (despite the reason for my visit). Will definitely return for any future oral surgery needs!
The other Dr Tomeo came in and introduced himself after I met with his father. He was very nice and made me feel comfortable.
Quick and efficient. Had an answer to every one of my questions. Beautiful and clean office. Nice and hard working staff.
in Sarasota, FL |
I've had two separate molar extractions done by Dr. Tomeo; both procedures were professionally done and painless. The general anesthesia was safely and effectively administered, and recovery was smooth.
in Parrish, FL |
My periodontist sent me to the endodontics asking to make sure if number 13 or 15 was the issue I was having with an infection. An the endodontic confirmed it was number 15 that was the issue and that I needed to have it pulled. Asked him to pull it and thank God he said he didn't pull teeth and he would refer me to yet another doctor. Thank goodness someone out there knows what their doing after x-rays Dr. Tomeo showed me it was # 16 and you could clearly see the large cavity and infection.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Tomeo was the best dentist/surgeon that I have ever run across in my 49 years. Dr. Tomeo was thorough explaining how the procedure I was going to have done would affect m everyday living. In addition, he explained in layman's terms the severity of my injury, (both mandibles broken, a broken nose and two broken ribs), what I could expect to be able to eat, the length of time my jaw would be wired closed and the length of time I should expect to be eating pureed food.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Tomeo, DMD?

Visit Dr. Tomeo

Dr. Tomeo accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Tomeo has admitting privileges