Dr. Charles Taylor, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Associated Endocrinologists 6900 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 204 West Bloomfield, MI 48322 Get Directions
Dr. Charles Taylor, MD
Dr. Charles Taylor, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in West Bloomfield, MI. He is 73 years old and has been practicing for 48 years. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus.

Dr. Taylor's Experience

See how Dr. Taylor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Taylor is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Taylor has admitting privileges.

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Taylor to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Taylor's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Waterford, MI |
This will be my first time seeing Dr. Taylor. The visit seems to have gone OK, however had to wait more than 45 minutes for them to call me to do bloodwork. The front desk couldn't seem to locate my paperwork. It leaves something to be desired when the front desk cannot find the blood work order.
Royal Oak, MI |
Just recently began seeing this guy for hashi's. He may be knowledgeable about diabetes but NOT hypothyroidism. I remain severely hypo. He doesn't listen. Is far too old school. I think it's time for him to retire.
Clarkston, MI |
These reviews are total BS. I myself saw Dr Taylor today and he was nothing short of AMAZING! When I arrived,I was told that I wasn't in the system, but Dr Taylor saw me within 15 minutes! What a sincere and HIGHLY educated man. Very caring and very professional. As a medical autitor, I've crossed paths with some physicians as you guys describe and I'm blown away by your hogs breath reviews! This man knows his stuff and it's clear that he loves his profession and his patients. HIGHLY recommend!
in Warren |
The Best Thyroid Doctor ??
in Detroit, MI |
I had thyroid cancer, so I have no thyroid. I recently moved to the area and my new pcp referred me to Dr Taylor. I was able to get in fairly quick, which should have been a warning. During the physical exam, he palpitated my neck. He stuck both of this thumbs into my thyroid bed with such pressure that I was unable to breathe and had a hard time swallowing for about an hour afterwards. I found him to be loud, (the exam room door was ajar, so I had no privacy), & argumentative. I won't go back.
in Oakland co. MI |
I trust my primary physician when he sends me to other doctors/surgeons, he has only sent me to the finest, and I've been with him for at least 20 yrs. well he sent me to Dr. Taylor for nodules found on my thyroid. Dr. T was very knowledgeable, I was comfortable with him, my husband accompanied me, we both liked the man and are glad we came to him! As for the negative comments, please judge for yourself,,,,he's a really nice man & good Doc we found!
Have you seen Dr. Charles Taylor, MD?
Are you Dr. Taylor?

Compare Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Taylor has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Taylor's Board Certifications

Sinai Grace Hospital

Completed in 1971

University of Michigan Hospitals

Completed in 1974

Dr. Taylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Endocrinology & Metabolism

Dr. Taylor does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Taylor and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.