Dr. Charles Talakkottur, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Talakkottur

TLC Medical, Aesthetics, & Pain Management

5106 N Armenia Ave Ste 1 Tampa, FL 33603

Dr. Charles Talakkottur, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Tampa, FL. He graduated from American University Of The Caribbean / School Of Medicine and specializes in internal medicine and cosmetic medicine.

Dr. Talakkottur's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Talakkottur

3.6

Dr. Talakkottur?
Dr. Talakkottur's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Talakkottur, MD
I started seeing Dr. T I call him after 5 years of mutiple hospital stays due to Anxiety and Pancreatitis. I had high blood pressure and was really at my witt ends. Dr. T ran all kinds of test on me. Nothing! One thing I admire was his ability to relate to my personal life. Being a single divorced parent, the struggle of life was the main cause of my illness! After taking his advice to "Get out and have fun!" I'm doing better then before! I was unable to work, now I work from home! I'm starting school in January at USF to finish my degree! My blood pressure is down, weightis fine and my liver has inproved! I love the fact, He's honest and shows it! He doesn't rush to put you on medication until he fully evaluates you. I have to tell you I came to Dr. T on 12 medications ranging from blood thinners to pain medications. I now only take my one a day viatiams! I love the staff, thier like family to me. He's a great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Talakkottur, MD?
The practice expects billing be paid up front at the time of service. I canceled immediately when I found this out. This is not common practice and they bill based on what the insurance is expected to pay by contract. However, this changes yearly so there is no guarantee they will not come back to balance bill above and beyond. This provider puts money above patients and quality of service. DO NOT GO!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Talakkottur, MD?
Do not go to this doctor if you are looking to be treated for common family practice medical concerns like ADHD. I've never dealt with a doctor as difficult as Dr. Charles and I've lived in 8 different states and seen multiple providers. Even with 16 years of documented medical history I was interrogated by the doctor to prove my condition. When I ran out of medication they canceled my apt (the day of) and said I couldn't be seen as more than 30 days had past, I've never had that problem before
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Talakkottur, MD?
Dr. Talakkottur was able to help me get to the right specialist with all of the testing that i needed after I had been in pain two years. My previous doctor just gave me medicine to try and mask the problem. Dr. Talakkottur truly is caring. He got right down to the problem and today I have a new hip and am very grateful to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Talakkottur, MD?
Honestly, he takes more time to complete his charts on the computer rather than caring for the patient. The wait time is ridiculous and he is always doing so many things at once that I would never think patients are his number 1 concern. I would never recommend him to anyone and would really think its better for you to visit another Internalist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Talakkottur, MD?
He has been my doctor for over a year now! Best doctor ever. He helps me all the time and helped me get my a1c down. Always asks me how many family is doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Talakkottur, MD?
This office/doctor left me feeling uncomfortable the first visit. Since it is near my home I went for a second visit months later. The doctor again made me feel uncomfortable. I was going through a difficult period and all he wanted to do was prescribe medication for depression rather than pain. If you had gone from a 2 income household to a one income one would you be going through it? YES! I was happy when I received a notice to find another doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Talakkottur, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Talakkottur?

TLC Medical, Aesthetics, & Pain Management is Tampa Florida's trusted skin care, medical aesthetic, and pain management medical practice offering: Botox, Dermal fillers, Spider vein removal, Laser hair removal, Acne treatment Liposuction I-LIPO Ultra Plus, IPL Photofacial Laser facial treatment , 5106 N Armenia Avenue Suite #1 Tampa, FL 33603

• Cosmetic Medicine

University Of Texas At Houston
American University Of The Caribbean / School Of Medicine
University Of Florida

Dr. Talakkottur accepts

Dr. Talakkottur accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Centene
Coventry Health Care
Medicaid
WellCare
WellCare PPO
York Risk Services
York Risk Services PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Talakkottur treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Talakkottur's conditions and procedures:

• Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure