Dr. Charles Sullivan, MD

Dr. Charles Sullivan, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Charles Sullivan, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Overland Park, KS. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Sullivan is affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center.

College Park Family Care Center

10100 W 119th St Ste 150

Overland Park, KS 66213

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners
  • HCA Midwest Comp Care
  • Healthcare USA
  • Homestate Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Sullivan

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding.

Dr. Sullivan's Experience

Dr. Sullivan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Baptist Med Center

Dr. Sullivan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sullivan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sullivan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sullivan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sullivan to family and friends
Dr. Sullivan's Performance
in Leawood, Ks |
Dr. Sullivan has excellent bedside manner and works to establish a relationship with his patients creating a positive doctor/patient relationship. He demonstrated a sincere caring for my health and I would recommend him without reservation.
in Olathe, KS |
I have been seeing Dr. Sullivan for several years and cannot say enough about how great he is. No matter how busy he is, he always takes time to listen to you. He is the best!!! I can say the same about his staff. They are always friendly and interested in what you have to say.
in Olathe, KS |
He listens to your concerns and gives you a plan of care. You won't ever leave the office with questions. He is very thorough..
in Lenexa, KS |
I have been a patient of Dr. Sullivan's for about 10 years. (I think!) He is a personable, knowledgeable physician. He listens to his patients while still directing them to what is need for good health. I wouldn't change physicians or anything!
Thank you for your years of loyalty and the positive feedback!
in Olathe, KS |
Highly recommend!! Our family has been seeing Dr Sullivan since 2000. He is always friendly, professional and helpful. He listens & is informed on the latest in medicine. He gets to know his patients and treats the whole person. Wouldn't see anyone else for long-term care; although the other doctors in the practice will adequately do in an emergency.
in Olathe, KS |
I have been going to College Park for several years. Dr. Sullivan has been my physician all those years. He has always made me feel like I am the most important person that he needs to attend to.
in Tavares, FL |
I have been with Dr Ullivan since his first day in private practice. I had to find a new doctor and had an appointment with another doctor that I had saw once before. I was not really happy with the new doctor and they had me see Dr Sullivan. I have been with him as my doctor since that day. In my opinion, Charles M Sullivan MD is a "GOD of Doctor's!" In 2005 we moved to Florida. I went to a doctor for a few appointments and we made the decision that I would fly back to KC to see him!
Olathe, KS |
I've been a patient of Dr. Sullivan's for about 25 years and love working alongside him to plan and complete my health care. He not only treats current concerns, he is also proactive in attempting to ward off future things that I might encounter. He's a good listener, compassionate as well as knowledgeable. He's comfortable referring to specialists when warranted and then coordinating efforts with both offices. I have highly recommended him to others when the opportunity arises..
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Sullivan is very thorough and took all the time necessary to answer all my questions. His nurses are sweet, upbeat, and also very thorough and attentive. I feel like I am in very good hands at College Park
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We will pass along to their team
in Olathe, Kansas |
I have been seeing Dr. Charles Sullivan for over 20 plus years, probably when he first started at College Park. I have watch his family grow over the years with the numerous photo's that have expanded through my office visits. Professional I think Dr. Sullivan is the best I have experience and its not always just his experience but his attitude and motivation. Not only has he treated me professionally but motivationally as well. He is an experienced doctor and a caring individual! Don Crabtree
Overland Park, KS |
This operation is simply the best in class. The kindness and support we receive is beyond compare. We are treated like family instead of a patient by Dr. Sullivan & his staff.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Gardner, KS |
Dr Sullivan is a very caring and pleasant person. His demeanor is very pleasant and professional. Always willing to listen. I have bee seeing him for the last 25 years. Can't think of anyone I would would want to see for my well being
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Sullivan is the best physician I have ever had. He takes time to talk with you about your visit- I have never felt rushed as I have with other drs. He is compassionate, caring and leaves you feeling good even with not so great news. He is extremely responsive and calls you directly with test results.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Sullivan, MD?

Visit Dr. Sullivan

Dr. Sullivan accepts 24 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City