Dr. Charles Sullivan, MD

Dr. Charles Sullivan, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Charles Sullivan, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Overland Park, KS. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Sullivan is affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center.

College Park Family Care Center

10100 W 119th St Ste 150

Overland Park, KS 66213

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners
  • HCA Midwest Comp Care
  • Healthcare USA
  • Homestate Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Sullivan

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding.

Dr. Sullivan's Experience

Dr. Sullivan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Baptist Med Center

Dr. Sullivan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sullivan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sullivan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sullivan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sullivan to family and friends
Dr. Sullivan's Performance
Olathe, KS |
I've been a patient of Dr. Sullivan's for about 25 years and love working alongside him to plan and complete my health care. He not only treats current concerns, he is also proactive in attempting to ward off future things that I might encounter. He's a good listener, compassionate as well as knowledgeable. He's comfortable referring to specialists when warranted and then coordinating efforts with both offices. I have highly recommended him to others when the opportunity arises..
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Sullivan is very thorough and took all the time necessary to answer all my questions. His nurses are sweet, upbeat, and also very thorough and attentive. I feel like I am in very good hands at College Park
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We will pass along to their team
in Olathe, Kansas |
I have been seeing Dr. Charles Sullivan for over 20 plus years, probably when he first started at College Park. I have watch his family grow over the years with the numerous photo's that have expanded through my office visits. Professional I think Dr. Sullivan is the best I have experience and its not always just his experience but his attitude and motivation. Not only has he treated me professionally but motivationally as well. He is an experienced doctor and a caring individual! Don Crabtree
in Tavares, FL |
I Dr Sullivan has been my main doctor since the first day he started in private practice! He is more than just a doctor in my opinion, he is a friend that listens, cares, always makes the time for you and responds according to what you tell him what you feel like! He is compassionate to his soul! We moved to Florida in 2005 and I still fly to KC every three months to see Dr Sullivan, Dr Kaplan (who is a neurologist with College Park) and my pain management specialist! I highly recommend him!
We appreciate your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!
in Olathe, KS |
I have been with Dr. Sullivan for over 24 years and my experience has always been very pleasant. Not only is he a great doctor but he is very pleasant and caring with a very positive outlook on life. I would recommend Dr. Sullivan to anybody with no hesitation. In a short version I plan on Dr. Sullivan being my primary physician for as long as I am around!
Overland Park, KS |
This operation is simply the best in class. The kindness and support we receive is beyond compare. We are treated like family instead of a patient by Dr. Sullivan & his staff.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Gardner, KS |
Dr Sullivan is a very caring and pleasant person. His demeanor is very pleasant and professional. Always willing to listen. I have bee seeing him for the last 25 years. Can't think of anyone I would would want to see for my well being
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Sullivan is the best physician I have ever had. He takes time to talk with you about your visit- I have never felt rushed as I have with other drs. He is compassionate, caring and leaves you feeling good even with not so great news. He is extremely responsive and calls you directly with test results.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Sullivan, MD?

Visit Dr. Sullivan

Dr. Sullivan accepts 24 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City