Dr. Charles Soparkar, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Charles Soparkar, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Plastic Eye Surgery Association 3730 Kirby Dr Ste 900, Houston, TX 77098 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Soparkar specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Houston, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Soparkar? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Soparkar's Experience

See how Dr. Soparkar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Soparkar

Dr. Soparkar accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Soparkar has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Soparkar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soparkar to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Soparkar
Dr. Soparkar's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (31)
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Soparkar saved my vision. I am blessed to have had the best surgeon for my orbital decompression. Thyroid eye disease, as well as treatment options, were explained. His compassion, knowledge, skill and experience are the best.
in Houston, TX |
More than a good doctor, I value the fact that you were a good listener and explained every step of my procedure verbally and I was given documentation on my first visit in reference to my procedure on what to expect and how to take care of myself after surgery. The supplements recommended by you gets an A+ to prepare me before surgery and after, little bruising and no pain. More than being just professionals, I value the fact that your staff’s attitude was exceptional. Thank you.
in Elkhart Texas |
I have had Graves' disease for years . I wanted the beat of the best to do my obirital decompression. He is the best. I felt 100% comfortable leaving the care of my eyes in his hands together with Dr Alfred they did amazing and I would highly. Recommend them Both! Sequoia Sanders Elkhart Texas
in Beaumont, TX |
After having blepharoplasty on both eyelids by a local cosmetic surgeon, the nurse handed me a mirror and I KNEW something was wrong. The right eye was completely different from the left. I was assured it was swelling. Five days later, it was worse. Suddenly my doctor referred me to Dr. Soparkar, and I thank God for this wonderful, caring doctor. It was a frightening ordeal for me, thinking my eyes would never 'match.' It took almost three months, but Dr. Soparkar took care of it. He is amazing.
in Palacios TX |
I have nothing but great things to say about him. He was a blessing for my family and I. I made a mistake by hitting the wrong button on a previous post and want to correct it. Dr. Soparkar is a great dr. And person as well. I am glad to have met him and had him as my surgeon and would highly recommend him for any eye related surgery
in Houston, TX |
From the initial interview to the followup visit, Dr. Soparker and his team were efficient and skilled. The surgery was fast and the results were perfect. I was particularly impressed by the family atmosphere of the group - they enjoyed working together!
in Richmond, TX |
I was totally pleased with Dr. Soparkar. He is an excellent surgeon and it was a pleasure to be in his care.
in Houston, TX |
The office was absolutely wonderful to me. I was very frightened before my surgery, but Dr. Soparkar was so kind and positive it was very comforting to me.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Soparkar and his staff were very friendly. They were able to get me an appointment on a short schedule and fix my ailment in minutes. I highly recommend them.
in Brazoria, TX |
Very personable
in Alvin, TX |
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Soparkar and staff. I felt I was very well informed and educated about my options during my visit. Both the doctor and staff were extremely friendly and willing to help me in whatever I needed, at no point did I feel like a burden. Office is beautiful and relaxing, it was overall a great visit. I would encourage anyone who is looking for an eye specialist to visit with him.
Houston, TX |
My experience with Dr. Soparkar and his staff was very positive.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Soparkar has all the attributes a great surgeon should possess especially when you require any procedure involving your eyes. He knows what he is doing, has excellent decision making skills and gave me the confidence needed before, during and after the procedure. Always striving for perfection, he will do what is necessary to achieve it. He has excellent communication skills with his patients and staff. My experience with Dr. Soparkar has been excellent and I would highly recommend him.
in Pearland Tx |
Feel I got the best care possible w Dr. Soparkar. I appreciated his explaining fully what the options were & his reassuring manner. Would definitely recommend him highly.
in Houston, TX |
I went to see Dr. Soparkar for a lower eyelid surgery consult. I had the best experience. I could not be more confident with Dr. Soparkar and his staff.
in Houston, TX |
The best doctor and staff
Have you seen Dr. Charles Soparkar, MD?
Are you Dr. Soparkar?

Compare Dr. Soparkar

Houston, TX 77098

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Ophthalmology

• Chronic Dacryoadenitis
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

Completed in 1991

Completed in 1994

Texas Med Ctr

Completed in 1995

Dr. Soparkar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Soparkar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soparkar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Soparkar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Soparkar

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Soparkar's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Soparkar

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients