Dr. Charles Sims, MD

Infectious Disease Medicine •  Male • Age 49

Dr. Sims

Montgomery County Inf Dis

129 Vision Park Blvd Ste 211B Shenandoah, TX 77384

Dr. Charles Sims, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Shenandoah, TX. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston and specializes in infectious disease medicine.

Dr. Sims' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sims

3.4

Dr. Sims?
Dr. Sims' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Sims, MD
Since I have been going to Dr Sims I feel like his bed side manner along with knowledge of my case is exceptional! The office staff always greets me when I walk through the door and I get there earlier than my appointment time and do not have to wait long! I am so thankful I found him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Sims, MD?
I can only comment on the receptionist. We have been looking and looking for someone who can treat our daughter's EBV sympotms. We called to make and appointment and asked if Dr. Sims worked with EBV patients. The receptionist very rudely told my wife, "there's no cure for EBV". (Duh, well there's no cure for cancer, should I just not seek treatment for it either?) Scratch this doctor off the list.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Sims, MD?
Multiple tests for fever of unknown etiology. Unusually long time to receive test results. Unfulfilled promises of return calls. Office staff commits to pass messages as does answering service. Net result calls not returned in a timely manner. I feel like communication between Dr. Sims and myself has been less than adequate. It should not be necessary to have to beg for tidbets of information about test results and care plans. Very poor communication. Would not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Sims, MD?
I see Dr. Sims every four months. I changed from a doctor in Katy to Dr. Sims because I moved to Spring, and it was the best decision I could ever make. I love him. He is knowledgeable and shares what he knows with you. He is personable, patient, and listens to all of my questions. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Sims, MD?
Closing at 4:00. Sending lab results by email. Not giving a password for lab results. I just called yesterday about my child's lab results. Instead of giving to me you email them to me on Saturday . Not only do I not have a password or username, I can't find a place on the site to use one if I had it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Sims, MD?
As a new patient w/ Dr Sims, I felt initially all went well. A mo after my appt I called Dr for my results since no one had called me. The Office Mgr. pointed the finger @ me for delayed results as my ins didn't cover LabCorp, staff can't input results into a patient's profile & emails went unanswered as lady retired. Dr never intervened. Dr & staff be intimate with the concept of customer (patient) service. You are dealing with peoples' lives not their burger order. Geez!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Sims, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sims?

• Infectious Disease Medicine

University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston

Dr. Sims accepts

Dr. Sims accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO
Humana Health Plan of Texas
Houston Area HMO-Standard

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Sims treats your condition or procedure