Dr. Charles Sims, MD

Dr. Charles Sims, MD

Infectious Disease Medicine | Male

Montgomery County Inf Dis 101 Vision Park Blvd Ste 100 Shenandoah, TX 77384 Get Directions

Dr. Charles Sims, MD is an infectious disease medicine doctor who practices in Shenandoah, TX. He is 46 years old. Dr. Sims is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital.

Dr. Sims' Experience

See how Dr. Sims' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sims

Dr. Sims accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sims has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sims' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sims to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Sims' Performance
in Spring, TX |
I see Dr. Sims every four months. I changed from a doctor in Katy to Dr. Sims because I moved to Spring, and it was the best decision I could ever make. I love him. He is knowledgeable and shares what he knows with you. He is personable, patient, and listens to all of my questions. I highly recommend him.
Spring, TX |
Closing at 4:00. Sending lab results by email. Not giving a password for lab results. I just called yesterday about my child's lab results. Instead of giving to me you email them to me on Saturday . Not only do I not have a password or username, I can't find a place on the site to use one if I had it.
in Houston, TX |
As a new patient w/ Dr Sims, I felt initially all went well. A mo after my appt I called Dr for my results since no one had called me. The Office Mgr. pointed the finger @ me for delayed results as my ins didn't cover LabCorp, staff can't input results into a patient's profile & emails went unanswered as lady retired. Dr never intervened. Dr & staff be intimate with the concept of customer (patient) service. You are dealing with peoples' lives not their burger order. Geez!
Have you seen Dr. Charles Sims, MD?
Are you Dr. Sims?

Compare Dr. Sims

}

Dr. Sims' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Sims does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sims and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston

Dr. Sims does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sims and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Infectious Disease Medicine

Dr. Sims does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sims and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.