Dr. Charles Ryan Jr, MD

Dr. Charles Ryan Jr, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Charles Ryan Jr, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Olive Branch, MS and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read his story

6819 Crumpler Blvd Ste 101

Olive Branch, MS 38654

• Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Ryan Jr

See how frequently Dr. Ryan Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pelvic Pain
Pap Smear
HPV (Human Papillomavirus)

Dr. Ryan Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Ryan Jr's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ryan Jr "I deeply care about my patients and their well-being, providing caring and compassionate treatment to all women in my care. I value my patient's time as much as my own and do my best to see my patients in a timely and empathetic manner. I appreciate the trust that other physicians place in me by referring their patients to me. I became a doctor because it was God's calling on my life and I am willing to be used as His disciple to treat others how He wants them to be treated. My interests are God, my family, my church, sports, reading, and politics. Any other questions, please feel free to contact our office at 662-890-5559."

This content was provided by Dr. Ryan Jr "Caring and compassionate treatment in a timely manner, treating you how we would want to be treated, believing God has a plan for all of our lives.

Jer 29:11"

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• University Of Tennessee At Martin
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • University Tenn
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • University Tenn
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Ryan Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ryan Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ryan Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ryan Jr's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ryan Jr to family and friends

Dr. Ryan Jr's Performance

Dr Ryan is a very compassionate doctor that truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to listen to your concerns, and makes you feel at ease. Plus, his staff is amazing. They are always very friendly and helpful when you call. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Ryan.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Excellent doctor!! Very caring and understanding. I truly value his opinion and you could not be in better hands.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Ryan and his staff were very friendly, kind and knowledgeable, and they were also always easy to reach when I needed them! He has taken care of me for over 15 years and I wouldn’t want to go to anyone else!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Ryan was is an amazing Dr I? would refer anyone to him. It was nice to be treated with dignity and respect by a physician for once..
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I just loved Dr. Ryan and his sweet office staff!! I wouldn’t go anywhere else!! They really care about their patients and are always there to answer all my questions!
Are you Dr. Ryan Jr?