Dr. Charles Rosen, MD

Dr. Charles Rosen, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Charles Rosen, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Miami Beach, FL and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in gastroenterology.

4300 Alton Rd Bldg 2

Miami Beach, FL 33140

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Rosen

See how frequently Dr. Rosen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
Stomach Diseases

Dr. Rosen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• University of Miami / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Jackson Mem Hosp/jackson Health

Dr. Rosen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rosen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosen's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosen to family and friends

Dr. Rosen's Performance

Dr Rosen was very nice and he had a good sense of humor which I always love. On my way out he thanked me for keeping it in the family because my Husband JR just had his colonoscopy done with him and he said he was great.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Well call it..FIRST TIMERS LUCK.... I arrived with absolutely no other person waiting to be seen. I was indeed the next patient. The young lady who prepped me for the Dr. was informative and polite.. My visit from Dr. Rosen was just as GREAT.. worth the wait.. Although professional in every...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Hello Shonnekia Scott, We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience at Mount Sinai Medical Center! We're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

During my recent visit Dr. Rosen was thorough, friendly and detailed with his examination. His ability to answer my questions with a easy to understand approach put me at ease.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Dr. Rosen!

Dr.Rosen is very professional in what he does. He is really good.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your experience with Dr. Rosen. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

Dr. Rosen is very proffesional and caring physician. He answered all my questions and after my procedure he immediately gave me the preliminary findings and told me he would call me as soon as he received the biopsy results. I highly recommend Dr. Rosen he is an excellent physician.