Dr. Charles Roche III, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Roche III

Shore Physicians Group, Somers Point, NJ

1645 Haven Ave Ste C Ocean City, NJ 08226

Dr. Charles Roche III, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Ocean City, NJ and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson University in 2004 and specializes in internal medicine and medical informatics.

Dr. Roche III accepts

Oxford Liberty
Wellcare of Georgia

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Dr. Roche III treats your condition or procedure

I believe that a physician's role in caring for patients is to support the patient in whatever way best suits the health and life goals of that patient.  I offer advice based on both scientific data and experience, but in almost all cases make decisions with significant input from patients and their loved ones.

• Medical Informatics

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roche III

Dr. Roche III?
Dr. Roche III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Roche III, MD
Top notch guy. Knows it all and respects his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
Dr. Roche is an honest man with as much knowledge as Stephen Hawking. When I leave the office I leave my worries behind knowing I am in the hands of a genuine, kind, experienced doctor. Soft spoken, yet strong hearted. 10/10 primary care provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
Having recently moved here from Pennsylvania, finding a doctor like the one I left was very important to me. I was lucky enough to find Dr. Roche. He is friendly, attentive, knowledgeable and competent. I fully trust in what he says and he has always given me as much time and explanation as I need to feel confident in his medical plan for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
dr. Roache he's a great doctor Gary Cohn very soft-spoken and he really cares unlike a lot other places I've been to I hope to continue to have him as my physician, and we recommend him to everybody
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
Outstanding in every way. Professional, knowledgeable, personable, patient, calm, and understanding. .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
Dr. Roche is patient and kind. He takes time to listen and addresses my concerns at each visit. Visits are not rushed and office staff is extremely helpful and professional. Great practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
Going to Dr. Roush’s office in Ocean City NJ has to be one of the worst experiences I have ever encountered. I went for standard physical and ended up not even having to take my shirt off. This place is a poor excuse for a physicians group, go anywhere but here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
Dr. Roche is fantastic. He is very friendly and genuinely caring. Dr. Roche takes the time to listen to what you have to stay and gives you a comfortable environment to express you concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
Here is an MD that listens to you, and explains anything you need to ask.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
superior attitude...seems to believe patients are morons...often not paying attention to what I am saying...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
Dr. Roche is an excellent physician. He is our family physician and provides excellent expedient medical care. We are very satisfied with all aspects of his medical treatment for my wife and myself. His demeanor and methodology is excellent. We highly recommended him for internal medicine needs. Lawrence J LaMaina Jr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
Dr. Roche is an excellent doctor, I've recommended my cousin to his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
Dr. Roche is the primary care physician for my 88 year old mother who suffered a stroke in July 2016. I could not be happier with the care he has given to her throughout the ups and downs of her recovery. He is very proactive and a wonderful listener and has been very open in taking phone calls from me when I have had concerns or issues to discuss. We never feel rushed when my mom has an appt with him and he is so thorough and caring. A real gentle soul. I would highly recommend Dr. Roche.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
Dr. Roche is personable, professional and just plain likable! He has the unique ability to truly listen. When discussing my health issues I can see that he is intensely focused on what I am saying. Never have I felt rushed in any way. He has always taken however long is necessary. The doctor is also willing to work with me on treatment options that I've researched prior to my visit. Naturally, he offers his opinion, his advice and alternate treatment options. I've found a doctor I can relate to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
Awesome experience diagnosed my big wheeping skin lesion that was in a very private place with no problem. Treated me with respect and kindness, even though it was really bad and contagtious. His medical assistant was very nice and good looking too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
Completely satisfied! He listens, he takes his time , he is thorough, he cares!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
I was so pleased with my first visit to Dr. Roche as a new patient. His manner was very kind and accomodating. I knew he was listening closely to what I had to say and he took as much time as was necessary to address all of my concerns. I felt very confident in him and very comfortable with the treatment he offered. His staff is friendly, courteous. Beautiful office and heres a lab on site, very convenient. I'll continue to see Dr.Roche in the future; I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
Very professional demeanor. Listened to me and answered my questions. Extremely personable; at no time did I feel rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?
Dr. Roche, is very patient and caring. Takes appropriate amount of time. Answers questions thoroughly, and professionally.The staff is very friendly and professional. The office is clean and pleasant, very accessible with a wheelchair. I also talked to a live person when I called, not a litany of menu options. So very refreshing with healthcare these days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Roche III, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Roche III?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Roche III treats patients.

Shore Medical Center