Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Charles Polsen, MD
Dr. Charles Polsen, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in League City, TX. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Polsen is affiliated with Houston Methodist St. John Hospital.

2622 Marina Bay Dr

League City, TX 77573

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Polsen

Dr. Polsen's Experience

Dr. Polsen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Abdominoplasty
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wound Repair

• New York Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Baylor University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • University Of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Polsen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Polsen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Polsen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Polsen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Polsen to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Polsen's Performance
League City, TX |
Dr. Polsen's office went above and beyond my expectations. The staff was very professional and compassionate. I felt more like a family member than a patient. I have done my research and this is why I choose Dr. Polsen. Dr. Polsen is not only Board Certified by has tremendous experience. Dr. Polsen's Texas Licensed Surgical Facility is state of the art. I would definitely recommend Dr. Polsen.
Houston, TX |
I can't put in words how much I LOVE Dr.Polsen, Dr.Polsen and his staff are absolutely amazing. He's professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I originally started off only wanted one procedure but after my experience with Dr. Polsen, I'm currently considering 3 more.
in Houston, TX |
I have always been extremely nervous when it comes to office visits and especially the thought of surgery, however... Dr. Polsen is absolutely amazing! Not only did he put my mind at ease but his knowledge and bedside manners made me feel as if I was his only patient and my health was his top priority. Everything was done with ease and my results are nothing short of amazing!
Pearland, TX |
Dr. Polsen is the most thoughtful doctor. He took time to explain to me what procedure he would recommend in order to get the best possible result. My entire experience from start to finish couldn't have been better. I feel and look amazing and I get compliments daily on my new body!
This Dr. completely screwed up my nose. Totally arrogant, yet no talent as a surgeon. Overcharged me, didn't communicate with me about what he was going to do to my face. I can't even take pictures anymore because my nose looks so lopsided and just plain weird.
Houston, TX |
Doctor Polsen is the best of the best in surgeons. His work is top notch and perfection. He is also a wonderful and compassionate physician. He is five star plus. He and his staff are incredible and so professional. Elle
in League City, TX |
Dr. Polsen is a expert in Plastic Surgery and is the best in this area. I was not only impressed by his expertise but also his caring bed side manners. Dr. Polsen took the time to answer all my questions and I never felt rushed. Dr. Polsen and staff were definitely a 5 star office.
in League City, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Polsen to any of my family! He is excellent in his care and has the best patience.
in Friendswood, TX |
I had outstanding patient care with Dr. Polsen and his staff. He explained everything in great detail, answered all my questions and understood my expectations. His staff was very friendly, professional and supportive of my needs. I am so pleased with my results!
in Friendswood, TX |
His office staff was cold and indifferent which only matched his undeserved arrogance that reeks with pretension! I have never had a doctor act as though he was "put out" to consult with me. I wasn't there for plastic surgery, I was there for severe hand pain and the entire time he belittled me and spoke to me as if I was a child. I would never recommend such a pompous, arrogant, uncaring, pretentious and heartless doctor to anyone. Money definitely doesn't buy you class.
in Houston, TX |
Excellent service. Very professional. The big thing with me is he and his staff really care. Dr. Polsen is the best doctor I have ever had. His staff is off the charts as well. I will refer him to everyone I know. Great job!!
Have you seen Dr. Charles Polsen, MD?
Are you Dr. Polsen?