Dr. Charles Polsen, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Polsen

CLEAR HAND LAKE CENTER

2622 Marina Bay Dr League City, TX 77573

Dr. Charles Polsen, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in League City, TX and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from New York Medical College in 1991 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, orthopedic hand surgery, and more.

Dr. Polsen accepts

Dr. Polsen accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Commercial Insurance Company
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Polsen's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Polsen's Top Procedures and Conditions

Hand Fracture

Dr. Polsen treats Hand Fracture more than 75% of his peers

Dr. Polsen treats this condition more than 75% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Bennett's Fracture
  • Carpal Fractures
  • Scaphoid Fractures
Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)

Dr. Polsen treats Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers) more than 75% of his peers

• Chemical Peel
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wound Repair

4.4

Dr. Polsen?
Dr. Polsen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Polsen, MD
Dr. Polsen and his staff are fantastic! First, making an appointment was a very simple and quick process. Then, the moment I walked into the office, I was treated like I was part of the family. Everyone in the office is so welcoming and friendly! They treat you as if they've known you for years. They take the time to explain everything thoroughly and are very patient when answering any and all questions. I just cannot say enough great things about this team of caring professionals. And, that is totally beside the fact that I am beyond satisfied with the results! I had an upper blepharoplasty done, and I am thrilled with the results! I feel better and younger than I have in years due to the difference in makes in the appearance of my "forever tired" eyes that I had dealt with for so many years. My only regret is not have this procedure done sooner. Thank you to Dr. Polsen and his staff! I am forever grateful to you!! You Rock!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Polsen, MD?
Excellent Care! Excellent Surgeon! Beautiful Facility and Staff! Enough said.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Polsen, MD?
Top notch surgeon. Does natural looking results. Fantastic care and after care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Polsen, MD?
My daughter had rhinoplasty less than a week ago. Dr. Polsen did an amazing, stunning job! After the surgery, there was no bruising that we could see. She had no pain (no need for pain meds). Less than a week later, the swelling is so minimal too. My daughter is ecstatic over her now-perfect nose! Dr. Polsen, his nurses and all of his staff are top-notch! They are all genuinely kind, caring people who take pride in their work. My daughter was well taken care of every step of the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Polsen, MD?
Saved my life I could not see my hands & feet were numb other plastic surgeon said that I was WRONG ...DR CHARLES POLSEN confirmed I had breast IMPLANT ILLNESS with both breast capsular contractures. No 1 would take them out.... except for him DR.CHARLES POLSEN IS TRULY A BLESSING. HE HAS NO IDEA HOW MUCH PAIN & HOW CLOSE I WAS TO DEATH MY IT WAS CUTTING OFF CIRCULATION TO MY FEET I COULDN'T SEE COLORS ONLY BLACK SILVER & WHITE. THANK YOU. GOD BLESS YOU.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Polsen, MD?
Dr. Polsen's office went above and beyond my expectations. The staff was very professional and compassionate. I felt more like a family member than a patient. I have done my research and this is why I choose Dr. Polsen. Dr. Polsen is not only Board Certified by has tremendous experience. Dr. Polsen's Texas Licensed Surgical Facility is state of the art. I would definitely recommend Dr. Polsen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Polsen, MD?
I can't put in words how much I LOVE Dr.Polsen, Dr.Polsen and his staff are absolutely amazing. He's professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I originally started off only wanted one procedure but after my experience with Dr. Polsen, I'm currently considering 3 more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Polsen, MD?
I have always been extremely nervous when it comes to office visits and especially the thought of surgery, however... Dr. Polsen is absolutely amazing! Not only did he put my mind at ease but his knowledge and bedside manners made me feel as if I was his only patient and my health was his top priority. Everything was done with ease and my results are nothing short of amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Polsen, MD?
Dr. Polsen is the most thoughtful doctor. He took time to explain to me what procedure he would recommend in order to get the best possible result. My entire experience from start to finish couldn't have been better. I feel and look amazing and I get compliments daily on my new body!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Polsen, MD?
This Dr. completely screwed up my nose. Totally arrogant, yet no talent as a surgeon. Overcharged me, didn't communicate with me about what he was going to do to my face. I can't even take pictures anymore because my nose looks so lopsided and just plain weird.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Polsen, MD?
Doctor Polsen is the best of the best in surgeons. His work is top notch and perfection. He is also a wonderful and compassionate physician. He is five star plus. He and his staff are incredible and so professional. Elle
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Polsen, MD?
Dr. Polsen is a expert in Plastic Surgery and is the best in this area. I was not only impressed by his expertise but also his caring bed side manners. Dr. Polsen took the time to answer all my questions and I never felt rushed. Dr. Polsen and staff were definitely a 5 star office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Polsen, MD?
I had outstanding patient care with Dr. Polsen and his staff. He explained everything in great detail, answered all my questions and understood my expectations. His staff was very friendly, professional and supportive of my needs. I am so pleased with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Polsen, MD?
His office staff was cold and indifferent which only matched his undeserved arrogance that reeks with pretension! I have never had a doctor act as though he was "put out" to consult with me. I wasn't there for plastic surgery, I was there for severe hand pain and the entire time he belittled me and spoke to me as if I was a child. I would never recommend such a pompous, arrogant, uncaring, pretentious and heartless doctor to anyone. Money definitely doesn't buy you class.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Polsen, MD?
Excellent service. Very professional. The big thing with me is he and his staff really care. Dr. Polsen is the best doctor I have ever had. His staff is off the charts as well. I will refer him to everyone I know. Great job!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Polsen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Polsen?