Dr. Charles Moniak, MD

Dr. Charles Moniak, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Charles Moniak, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Fountain Valley, CA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

11180 Warner Ave Ste 263

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Moniak

See how frequently Dr. Moniak performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Uterine Fibroids
C-Section
Osteoporosis Screening

Dr. Moniak's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

• Thyroid Screening
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Baylor College Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Moniak has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moniak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moniak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moniak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moniak to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Moniak's Performance
Huntington Beach, CA |
Dr.Moniak is the best. He was amazing during both my pregnancies and deliveries at Hoag. He is strait forward, full of information and knows exactly what to do in any situation. He answers his own phone at night if you have troubles, his advice/reasons why and what he’s doing/recommendations are always in the best interest of mommy and baby. I had some serious issues with my second baby at the end and he saved the baby. He is one of the few doctors I know are there always there for you.
Mission Viejo, CA |
Dr Moniak is a great OB! Very experienced and patient with me. He listened anf helped. The staff is efficient and friendly as well.
in Garden Grove, CA |
I had a horrible experience with this OBGYN when I was staying in Orange coast memorial. I have a huge cyst my ovary that in the beginning of Jan was normal size is now 8 cm and he wouldn't remove it. I also overheard him complaining to a nurse about me "why does he always get the chronic pain paitents?" Have a little dignity and respect for people and what they are going through. Disgusted.
Huntington Beach, Ca |
He delivered both of my children and I highly recommend him. He is extremely skilled and experienced so I always felt like I could trust him to know what was best. yes his office is busy, but they always give you the time and attention that you need when it comes down to it. He saved my sons life by listening to my "mommy's intuition" when none of the OB nurses at the hospital would, and because of his vast experience, he knew when to intervene. I love thIs doctor and all of his staff!
in San Clemente, CA |
In 1999, I was diagnosed with placenta previa. Very few doctors would handle my case as these usually result in blood transfusions. As one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we do not accept blood transfusions. Dr. Moniak graciously accepted my case and delivered our healthy baby boy. We are so grateful for his care and kindness.
in newoport beach |
I had a VBAC and during my delivery all the nurses in the hospital said I need a C section immediately. However, when he arrived, he was so patient with me and helped with baby's position. Finally I had a successful VBAC! Could not have picked a better doctor!
in Irvine, CA |
I had a VBAC and during my delivery, he was so calm and reassuring. Very professional doctor with good bedside manner!
in Tustin, CA |
I am extremely grateful for Dr. Charles Moniak for delivering my child. I had placenta previa. I started bleeding at home when I was 39+ . After I got to the hospital, nurses asked me to sign the hysterectomy agreement because I wouldn't stop bleeding. But Dr. Moniak checked on me and said he would not let me lose my uterus. So I had a successful c-section and baby was healthy. Nurses told me if I had seen a different doctor, I would probably have lost my uterus. I really appreciate his care.
Mission Viejo, CA |
He is the best OBGYN i've ever seen! kind and knowledgeable! He answered all my questions so patiently.
in Huntington beach, CA |
Dr. Moniak has excellent bedside manner, very understanding of my health issues. Easy to talk to and gives great advice. Without Dr. Moniak I wouldn't have had my daughter's.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Moniak, MD?
Are you Dr. Moniak?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance

Visit Dr. Moniak