Dr. Charles Mitchell, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 55

Dr. Mitchell

Lilly Obgyn

7000 Wellness Way Ste 7220 Saint Simons Is, GA 31522

Dr. Charles Mitchell, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Saint Simons Is, GA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from New York Medical College in 1990 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Mitchell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mitchell

90.47619047619048%

Dr. Mitchell?
Dr. Mitchell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Mitchell, MD
Dr. Mitchell and the entire staff is amazing. I recently had breast augmentation and from start to finish the experience was made easy from any insurance questions I had right up to the moment I was wheeled in for surgery! Dr. Mitchell has some of the best bedside manners of any doctor that I have ever had experience with and that means alot. And as for the results and the outcome of how the breast look, well I am scheduled for another elective surgery next week with Dr. Mitchell so to say I am pleased with the results would be an understatement! He is awesome! Lisa E- Nov 5, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mitchell, MD?
Dr. Mitchell, and his staff have been absolutely AMAZING! My first encounter with him, and his staff was back in 2012 for a breast augmentation, and i have been more then pleased with my results. I was also very impressed that Dr. Mitchell called afterwards to check on me after surgery and since my surgery was on a Friday he made sure that we had his cell phone number in case we had any questions for care over the weekend. Since then I have taken my son to see him for a skin lesion removal, and laceration repair, and the service has been wonderful every time. I have never encountered a more caring physician! I highly recommend him to all of my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mitchell, MD?
Awesome. I have been a patient of Renue Plastic Surgery for 16 years. My 1st surgery was a breast augmentation in 2003, followed by a tummy tuck in 2012, and another breast augmentation to change my implants in 2013. I traded in my saline for silicon. There was nothing wrong with them, I just wanted silicon. I had liposuction in 2014, and Injectables in between all those years. Dr. Mitchell has always been the kindest doctor I have ever dealt with I wish he could treat the common cold. He listens and makes you feel like family. He called after ever surgery to check on me and I even saw him at a soccer game once and he knew me and my husband and came over and said hi and asked how we were. I moved out of the state, but I continue to go back to see him and his staff. They are amazing!! I’m thinking about getting smaller implants soon, and no matter how far away I live, I will always go back to Dr. Mitchell. Best doctor with the best staff anywhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mitchell, MD?
Dr. Mitchell and his team at Renue exceeded my expectations. I had breast augmentation back in 2006 and was extremely pleased with my results. After 12 years I decided to go smaller, switch to silicone implants and get a breast lift, and was thrilled with Dr. Mitchell’s work once again. He personally checked on me the day after my surgery and couldn’t have been nicer every time I saw him. I can’t say enough wonderful things about Renue’s staff. They were so pleasant and helpful - superb customer service. I usually don’t take the time to write reviews but I feel compelled to sing Dr. Mitchell’s and Renue’s praises.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mitchell, MD?
One of the WORST experiences I've ever encountered with breast reconstruction was by Dr. Mitchell. The last two years have been a complete nightmare!!! Talk about complete devastation, very stressful & my anxiety was at its peak from having 3 surgeries in 2 years all by Dr. Mitchell & I came out looking worse each and every time. He couldn't get it right to save his life! He would not listen to what I needed due in part to part of my chest wall caved in, completely neglected my concerns & issues with my breasts. I needed about 3 different procedures done to my breasts in order for them to be symmetrical. Instead, he did what he wanted during the surgery based on what "he" thought looked best (clearly he needs glasses because his judgement of aesthetics is completely off the charts) with complete disregard for the patient's concerns. Additionally, he also failed to diagnose me due to part of my chest wall caved in. Oh, and don't call to have him paged after hours after you get home from
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Mitchell, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mitchell?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1997
Rush University Medical Center
1995
Georgia Baptist Medical Center
1990
New York Medical College

Dr. Mitchell accepts

Dr. Mitchell accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Open Access POS

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Mitchell's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Mitchell's Top Procedures and Conditions

Wound Repair

Dr. Mitchell performs Wound Repair more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Mitchell performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Excision of Benign Skin Lesion

Dr. Mitchell performs Excision of Benign Skin Lesion more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Mitchell performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Hidradenitis
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Wound Repair

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mitchell treats patients.

63% Patient experience rating, 6% lower than the national average

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)