Dr. Charles Mitchell III, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Charles Mitchell III, MD

I am dedicated to serving the general skin care needs in Brentwood and Nashville. We emphasize prevention and comprehensive preventative skin care. We pride ourselves on making you feel heard, on finding appointments quickly and getting you seen and treated in a timely manner. We don't want you to spend 1/2 of your day in the doctor's office. We are also looking for new ways to communicate efficiently so that your time is not wasted. Please call us to schedule your initial appointment. Dr. Austin Mitchell

...See Less

Dr. Mitchell III's Experience

See how Dr. Mitchell III's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mitchell III

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mitchell III to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Mitchell III's Performance
Brentwood, TN |
Dr. Mitchell is always willing to listen to my concerns and find the right solution to my ongoing skin issues.
in Antioch, TN |
I took my daughter and she is 12. Dr. Mitchell made her feel so much better. Thank you to him and his staff. All very friendly.
Antioch tn |
After years of being without insurance and having multiple skin issues spreading and fearing for my life, what a relief it was to finally see Dr. Mitchell and receive a confident diagnosis and a detailed explanation of treatment pros and cons. Being a self employed cash patient, he worked diligently to help me find the most affordable solution for maximum effectiveness, along with a very reasonable office visit fee for a specialist. Thanks Dr Mitchell!
in Lebanon, TN |
Great listener and gives realistic advice.
in Brentwood TN |
I have written a couple of reviews for dr Mitchell, all positive. Great doctor, Wonderful staff. Love the energy and warmth of everyone there!
in Cookeville, TN |
Great atmosphere not like most dr offices. Very informative about your visit.
Nashville, TN |
The kindest staff! I have always had the best experience and care. I never have been rushed and have always had all of my questions answered with such sincerity, no matter how small. I highly recommend them!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Mitchell takes his time and examines every single detail you tell him. I will not seek any other dermatologist beside him. He's awesome and very carrying. He's always available if you ever need him and he will tell you to call him anytime. Now that's my kinds of doctor!
Nashville, TN |
Got everything taken care of in the one visit. Explained everything thoroughly and I felt very comfortable the whole time.
Nashville, TN |
My experience couldn't have been better! Friendly staff all around. Prompt, professional, knowledgeable and wonderful bedside manner.
Antioch, TN |
Dr. Mitchell and his staff were friendly and inviting. I felt comfortable and well taken care of for my entire visit. I would certainly recommend this office to anyone with dermatology needs.
Nashville Tn |
Dr. Mitchell was excellent! He was very concerned about my level of comfort and gave me options on the best solution for my skin care.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Mitchell and his staff fit my son into a open appointment quite last-minute. They were very friendly, helpful, and efficient in addressing our concerns. What more could you want?
in Nolensville, TN |
I was very impressed with Dr. Mitchell and his staff. Made me very comfortable and Dr. Mitchell took time to talk with me and did not seem to be in a rush to get to the next person. Highly recommend!
Antioch, TN |
I really appreciated Dr. Mitchell taking the time to listen to my family history and actually examining my skin for moles rather than doing a quick glance-over. He and his office staff are extremely friendly and make sure you have all the information you need before you leave the office.
in Tn. |
Dr Mitchell took the time to listen to all my concerns and was very thorough in his examination.
in TN |
I think Dr. Mitchell is great. Thorough and polite. Goes out of his way to put you at ease.
Brentwood, TN |
I have seen Dr. Mitchell twice. He helped me try to find the best solution to an intermittent rash. He personally called to follow up, which is very unusual in this day and age. I highly recommend him.
in Nashville, TN |
Today was my first time visiting dermatologist and i got great first experience here .... started from the customer service till the doctor all just so perfect and very nice ... and i'll come back for next appointment soon . Thank you Dr. Mitchell and team :)
in Thompsons Station, TN |
Dr. Mitchell explains options and procedures in a language you can understand. He takes the time to explain thoroughly and functions with the heart of a teacher. The entire staff is kind and efficient. I was thoroughly impressed with this office.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr Mitchell was fantastic. Very friendly and helpful.
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr. Mitchell is the second dermatologist we've seen for my son. Our experience with him has been far superior to our previous doctor in every way possible. He took time to truly get to know my son and fully evaluate the issues he was experiencing.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Mitchell III, MD?
Are you Dr. Mitchell III?

Compare Dr. Mitchell III

Dr. Mitchell III says...

I am dedicated to serving the general skin care needs in Brentwood and Nashville.  We emphasize prevention and comprehensive preventative skin care. We pride ourselves on making you feel heard, on finding appointments quickly and getting you seen and treated in a timely manner. We don't want you to spend 1/2 of your day in the doctor's office.  We are also looking for new ways to communicate efficiently so that your time is not wasted.  Please call us to schedule your initial appointment.

Dr. Austin Mitchell

Dr. Mitchell III says...

We are confident in taking care of all general skin care needs: Preventative skin exams to screen for melanoma and skin cancer, education on taking care of your skin, Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, dermatitis (rashes), any atypical growths, or suspicious lesions, hair loss, and hyperpigmentation, warts.

Dr. Mitchell III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Infections
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Ny Med College

Completed in 2003

University Of Tennessee

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Mitchell III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mitchell III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology