Dr. Charles Mitchell III, MD

Dr. Charles Mitchell III, MD

Dermatology  |
I am dedicated to serving the general skin care needs in Brentwood and Nashville. We emphasize prevention and comprehensive preventative skin care. We pride ourselves on making you feel heard, on finding appointments quickly and getting you seen and treated in a timely manner. We don't want you to spend 1/2 of your day in the doctor's office. We are also looking for new ways to communicate efficiently so that your time is not wasted. Please call us to schedule your initial appointment. Dr. Austin Mitchell

5505 Edmondson Pike Ste 10

Nashville, TN 37211

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Mitchell III

See how frequently Dr. Mitchell III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Actinic Keratosis
Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
high

Dr. Mitchell III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

Dr. Mitchell III does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Tennessee / Memphis / College Of Medicine & Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Ny Med College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Mitchell III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mitchell III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mitchell III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mitchell III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mitchell III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mitchell III to family and friends
Dr. Mitchell III's Performance
Franklin, TN |
Dr. Mitchell was friendly and very informative.
in Brentwood, TN |
I am so happy to discover Brentwood Skin Clinic! Dr. Mitchell took the time to examine and explain thoroughly my skin condition. He is the best skin doctor I've ever visited. The office staff is also super nice. Highly recommended.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Mitchell be his staff were all fantastic. Dr. Mitchell did a great job of helping me understand my condition and how we can treat it. My only criticism is that it took a long time to be seen, even though I arrived early for my appointment. Even so, I will definitely return to see Dr. Mitchell again - he was great!
Dr. Mitchell was excellent. Made me feel comfortable and relaxed after just minutes of meeting him. Would refer him to anyone!
Denver, CO |
As always had a great visit with Dr. Mitchell. He was thorough in his examination and asking questions, all while providing great conversation.
Very pleasant experience
in Alabama |
Dr. Mitchell and staff are most professional and courteous.
in Nashville, TN |
very personable, great at communicating.....makes you feel like your an important patient!
in La Vergne |
I can start by saying that I did not know which Dermatologist to go to and I found this clinic online with very good comments, and it was my best decision., From I take the phone and talk to the sweet Mrs.Kimberly at the reception until I meet Dr.Mitchell, muchas gracias Dr. for explaining me everything in detail, to speak a second language and the special way to address your patients. I highly recommended to visit him if you need it..
Newport Beach, CA |
Dr. Mitchell has a great attitude and is easy to talk with. I appreciate how comfortable he makes me feel discussing what is going on with me and why I came in. Highly recommend him!
in Cane Ridge, TN |
Dr. Mitchell is such a joy to have as a doctor because he always comes into the room with a smile and makes me feel comfortable. And he is willing to let me try free samples if he has them on hand. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.
in Nolensville, TN |
He is so friendly and makes you feel very comfortable. Would recommend for men or women. My husband really likes him too!
Brentwood, TN |
Dr. Mitchell takes the time to listen to your concerns and work with you for the best solution to your issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Mitchell.
Franklin, TN |
Dr. Mitchell is incredibly personable and really puts you at ease. He doesn't rush the appointment or discount any concerns you may have. Great doctor, referred him to my husband and he is very happy with him as well.
in Franklin, TN |
What an incredible Derm. He is the best doctor I've ever been to. You will not find a more honest, kind, caring, and professional doctor.
in Nashville, TN |
Everyone was very professional and made my first trip to the dermatologist a breeze!
Nashville, TN |
Excellent and caring doctor and staff.
in Cookeville, TN |
I'm rating Dr Mitchell as excellent. Dr. Mitchell and his staff are very courteous and caring. Dr Mitchell takes the time to explain everything in detail and if there are options to treatment he will take as much time as needed to sort through those options with you as well. I travel from out of town and I seriously would never consider going anywhere else. My wait time is never more than 5-10 in the waiting area. I highly recommend Dr. Mitchell!
Gallatin, TN |
My daughter recommended Dr. Austin, and I've been very happy under his care. His staff is great, and he doesn't make me feel rushed. I definitely recommend this practice!
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr.Mitchell is very nice, patient and professional. I strongly recommend Dr. Mitchell.
Nashville, TN |
From the very beginning, Kimberly greets you with warmth and makes you feel like "family." The office was peaceful. However, it could have been the time of day I was there. Dr. Mitchell is extremely affable and friendly! Rarely do I "enjoy" doctor visits but really loved his style. He is informative, patient and an active listener that ensures the patient's concerns are valued. I would definitely recommend him in the future.
in Nashville, TN |
I found Dr Mitchell to be very friendly, putting me at ease, immediately. He seemed to be knowledgeable. He wasn't in a hurry to get me out of his office.
in Livingston, TN |
He responded to my condition immediately and treated me very well...Great doctor and staff...
Very fun and easy to work with.
in Nolensville |
Dr. Mitchell is knowledgeable and a good listener. Office staff are amazing. Great clinic and experience overall.
in Antioch, TN |
I took my daughter and she is 12. Dr. Mitchell made her feel so much better. Thank you to him and his staff. All very friendly.
Antioch tn |
After years of being without insurance and having multiple skin issues spreading and fearing for my life, what a relief it was to finally see Dr. Mitchell and receive a confident diagnosis and a detailed explanation of treatment pros and cons. Being a self employed cash patient, he worked diligently to help me find the most affordable solution for maximum effectiveness, along with a very reasonable office visit fee for a specialist. Thanks Dr Mitchell!
in Lebanon, TN |
Great listener and gives realistic advice.
in Brentwood TN |
I have written a couple of reviews for dr Mitchell, all positive. Great doctor, Wonderful staff. Love the energy and warmth of everyone there!
in Cookeville, TN |
Great atmosphere not like most dr offices. Very informative about your visit.
Nashville, TN |
The kindest staff! I have always had the best experience and care. I never have been rushed and have always had all of my questions answered with such sincerity, no matter how small. I highly recommend them!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Mitchell takes his time and examines every single detail you tell him. I will not seek any other dermatologist beside him. He's awesome and very carrying. He's always available if you ever need him and he will tell you to call him anytime. Now that's my kinds of doctor!
Nashville, TN |
Got everything taken care of in the one visit. Explained everything thoroughly and I felt very comfortable the whole time.
Nashville, TN |
My experience couldn't have been better! Friendly staff all around. Prompt, professional, knowledgeable and wonderful bedside manner.
Antioch, TN |
Dr. Mitchell and his staff were friendly and inviting. I felt comfortable and well taken care of for my entire visit. I would certainly recommend this office to anyone with dermatology needs.
Nashville Tn |
Dr. Mitchell was excellent! He was very concerned about my level of comfort and gave me options on the best solution for my skin care.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Mitchell and his staff fit my son into a open appointment quite last-minute. They were very friendly, helpful, and efficient in addressing our concerns. What more could you want?
in Nolensville, TN |
I was very impressed with Dr. Mitchell and his staff. Made me very comfortable and Dr. Mitchell took time to talk with me and did not seem to be in a rush to get to the next person. Highly recommend!
Antioch, TN |
I really appreciated Dr. Mitchell taking the time to listen to my family history and actually examining my skin for moles rather than doing a quick glance-over. He and his office staff are extremely friendly and make sure you have all the information you need before you leave the office.
in Tn. |
Dr Mitchell took the time to listen to all my concerns and was very thorough in his examination.
in TN |
I think Dr. Mitchell is great. Thorough and polite. Goes out of his way to put you at ease.
in Nashville, TN |
Today was my first time visiting dermatologist and i got great first experience here .... started from the customer service till the doctor all just so perfect and very nice ... and i'll come back for next appointment soon . Thank you Dr. Mitchell and team :)
in Thompsons Station, TN |
Dr. Mitchell explains options and procedures in a language you can understand. He takes the time to explain thoroughly and functions with the heart of a teacher. The entire staff is kind and efficient. I was thoroughly impressed with this office.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr Mitchell was fantastic. Very friendly and helpful.
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr. Mitchell is the second dermatologist we've seen for my son. Our experience with him has been far superior to our previous doctor in every way possible. He took time to truly get to know my son and fully evaluate the issues he was experiencing.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Mitchell III, MD?
Are you Dr. Mitchell III?

Visit Dr. Mitchell III