Dr. Charles Miller, MD

Gynecologic Surgery •  Male • Age 66

Dr. Charles Miller, MD is a gynecologic surgery specialist in Naperville, IL and has been practicing for 37 years. He specializes in gynecologic surgery, reproductive endocrinology & infertility, and more.

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Miller and Associates

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Miller

3.4

Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Miller, MD
Well im sorry to read all these negative reviews about Dr. Miller. My husband and I say he has God given hands. With his help my fibroids were removed and I have gone on to have one baby and currently pregnant with my second!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
Dr Miller doesn’t listen to what has worked for you in the past and wants to do things his own way which is a waste of time and money
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
This was the most awful experience ever, after we went to this clinic with hope, there was not patience form stuff at all, doctor was nice, knowledgeable. Maybe because that he looks trusting we have decided to do IVF with this clinic. We planned that for at least few months we will start the process, but no!Unlimited type of testing, in other clinics it takes for about 1-2 months, in this clinic it took about 6 months, nurse was so rude, they always was asking you additional records without any explanation what they exactly need, never answering phone calls. You could leave multiple messages, with no luck that they will be patient to call you back. So unprofessional, so rude stuff. I was only crying after I spoke with them, so stressed out with this clinic. So we went to another clinic, everything went so smoothly, where everyone so nice and friendly, ready to answer all of your questions and help. I think this is the main thing when stuff is patient, when you looking for IVF clinic
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller is very knowledgeable and straight forward. I've been to other IVF clinics with no success. Dr. Miller knew my issue and I have a beautiful baby girl now. Highly recommend this Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
Complete chaos! Yes, the doctor was 2 hours late for the consultation which took 5 minutes. Getting anything done was like pulling teeth. Despite the fact I stressed I was not interested in donor eggs he waited 4 months to tell me (43.5 yrs old!) he will not try to harvest mine, based on nothing but labs he had on day 1. Now 2 months past that my full records are still not transferred to the practice willing to treat me. 6 lost months. So grotesque, it would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
If I can give zero stars I would. Stay away from this clinic, incredibly unorganized staff that doesn’t pay attention to any treatment detail. I don’t understand how Dr Miller runs this office or finds it acceptable for his nurses to be so awful.you can call and leave numerous voice mails for the nurses and hope you get a return call within 10 days. Nurses don’t pay attention,wrong amount of drugs in instructions, wrong protocol, doesn’t read notes from Dr....Waste of time and money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
Please save your money, time Ana heartaches. This was one of the worst experiences of my life. The front desk, nurses and staff are rude, unhappy and unprofessional. The turnover was apparent when we worked with Dr. Miller for over a year with no success and no answers. I would wait at least 30 minutes to an hour and 1/2 of more for each appointment. I would constantly have to double check my medications and dosages because there were frequent errors and I just had enough. Do not go here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
This was the worst experience I have ever had with a Doctor in my life. I cannot believe I let him do surgery on me. He is ALWAYS behind and had to wait 1 hr and 45 minutes past my appt time each time. The staff are very rude also. Me and my sister witnessed him scold his nurse in the hallway and she even came in and said he just yelled at her. I can't wait to get my records transferred and see someone who is sane because this man has lost his mind. How are they even aloud to be a practice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
Crooks! Unprofessional! No bedside manner! Uninformed throughout the whole process and insincere staff! The real goal of this place is to rake in the money. Can I give 0 stars?!?!? The nurses are rude, rush you, don’t know your history when they call you, contradict what they say from one day to the next, send messages at end of day with instructions in abbreviations and don’t explain the abbreviations, etc. And you never see the doctor. I wish I could write more - so much bad to say!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller is the best of the best. He was able to quickly figure out our issue and in the last 3 years help us welcome 3 gorgeous boys into the world. He was always funny and smart and cared about our opinions and feelings. The staff was supportive and awesome. We are forever indebted to them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?

Dr. Miller accepts

Dr. Miller accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Miller's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Laparoscopic Salpingo-Oophrectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

1981
Parkland Hospital
1977
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Miller treats patients.

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award™ (2017)

77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018)