Dr. Charles Miller, MD

Dr. Charles Miller, MD

Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery  |
47 reviews

Dr. Charles Miller, MD is a minimally invasive gynecologic surgery doctor who practices in Naperville, IL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Edward Hospital and Health Services, Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital and Advocate Lutheran General Hospital....See Less

Miller and Associates

120 Osler # 100

Naperville, IL 60540

Learn about Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's Experience

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery

• Adhesions
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

• Laparoscopic Myomectomy
  • Laparoscopic Salpingo-Oophrectomy
  • Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
  • Supracervical Hysterectomy
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • da Vinci® Myomectomy
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
  • da Vinci® Surgery for Endometriosis

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • Parkland Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981
  • University Of Pennsylvania Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Miller's Performance
in Naperville, IL |
I am going to look for another IVF doctor. During my initial appointment, I came in 10 minutes early with my paperwork already filled out. I ended up having to wait 1 hour and 45 minutes to see the doctor for basically a less than 5 minute consultation. I had a 2nd appointment on Saturday June 3rd for an ultrasound and blood test, they said 3 days for results...still 15 days later - nothing!! I've been calling the clinic every 2-3 days, the nurses don't call back.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Miller is an amazing surgeon. After having an initial surgery that was unsuccessful and resulted in a hematoma, Dr Miller re-assessed my condition and performed a second surgery. This surgery was a complete success. I have not felt this good in almost 9 months!
Chicago, IL |
My wife and I met Dr, Miller after 2 unsuccessful rounds of IVF at FCI. FCI couldn't explain why the cycles didn't work. In May 2015, Dr. Miller mapped out our plan. He repeated FCI's tests and ran new tests. My wife did "trial cycles," so that Dr. Miller could confirm why IVF hadn't worked in the past. He was incredibly thorough and he identified the problem. After all of the tests, we did our first round of IVF with Dr. Miller in March 2016. Our son was born December 2016. We are grateful.
Chicago, IL |
This physician may be wonderful but his office staff is lacking. His ivf coordinator wendy is horrible to deal with and not at all patient friendly. A lot of time is spent dealing with the staff while going through ivf, it is important to find an office with compassionate staff and this office does not have that. I would not recommend this office to anyone, and I tell everyone how horrible the staff is. It's a shame the physician keeps individuals around that are not patient friendly.
in Western springs, il |
Dr. Miller is amazing! The initial experience with staff and getting to the actual IVF was difficult but once we were over the initial stages and I started understanding the process better, the staff was great! My husband and I were having a difficult time and I didn't even know if I could ever get pregnant with my Endometriosis and fibroids. Dr. Miller was honest and informative and made it happen! Two years after seeing him, we have a beautiful 1 yr old boy and going back to him for baby 2!
From his bedside manner to his skill and expertise, Dr Miller is an outstanding physician.
I have had two procedures now with Dr. Miller and could not be any more thankful to have found such an amazing Doctor! He is very very easy to communicate with, and answers all questions I have had. His staff is always available to answer any questions at any time. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller and anyone on his team.
in Naperville, IL |
I can't say enough about Dr. Miller and his staff! Truly an amazing experience that not only brought me two miracle babies, but made me feel so important along the way. I have heard stories of my friends who worked with other practices and only felt like a number. I never felt that way with Dr. Miller or his staff. They were attentive and caring and made me feel like I was their only patient! I never minded waiting for my appointments, because I knew it was only because Dr. Miller and his staf
in Chicago, IL |
We went to Dr. Miller for both surgical and fertility reasons. Dr. Miller truly is an expert in the field and not only did he fix my issues, but we are the proud parents of a beautiful baby girl thanks to him! He is very straightforward...I had been to another popular place and they pushed for IUI and IVF despite medical issues that needed to be addressed first. Dr. Miller was very ethical and did what was healthiest for me. Highly Recommend!
in Arlington Heights, IL |
Without Dr. Miller, I have no doubt that I wouldn't currently be pregnant. Dr. Miller repaired my uterus after multiple fertility clinics (both local and national) told me to use a surrogate or give up. Dr. Miller explained to me how his surgery would be different than the previous unsuccessful surgeries I had. The surgery was successful and I am now expecting! I am so grateful.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?

Park Ridge, IL 60068
Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
660 N Westmoreland Rd
Lake Forest, IL 60045

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Miller at Miller and Associates

Dr. Aarathi Cholkeri, MD