Dr. Charles Miller, MD

Dr. Charles Miller, MD

Gynecologic Surgery  ·

Dr. Charles Miller, MD is a gynecologic surgery specialist in Naperville, IL and has been practicing for 36 years. He specializes in gynecologic surgery, reproductive endocrinology & infertility, and more.

Miller and Associates

120 Osler # 100

Naperville, IL 60540

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Miller's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Laparoscopic Salpingo-Oophrectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Tubal Ligation
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

3.508771929824561%

Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Miller, MD
Dr. Miller is very knowledgeable and straight forward. I've been to other IVF clinics with no success. Dr. Miller knew my issue and I have a beautiful baby girl now. Highly recommend this Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
Complete chaos! Yes, the doctor was 2 hours late for the consultation which took 5 minutes. Getting anything done was like pulling teeth. Despite the fact I stressed I was not interested in donor eggs he waited 4 months to tell me (43.5 yrs old!) he will not try to harvest mine, based on nothing but labs he had on day 1. Now 2 months past that my full records are still not transferred to the practice willing to treat me. 6 lost months. So grotesque, it would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
If I can give zero stars I would. Stay away from this clinic, incredibly unorganized staff that doesn’t pay attention to any treatment detail. I don’t understand how Dr Miller runs this office or finds it acceptable for his nurses to be so awful.you can call and leave numerous voice mails for the nurses and hope you get a return call within 10 days. Nurses don’t pay attention,wrong amount of drugs in instructions, wrong protocol, doesn’t read notes from Dr....Waste of time and money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
Please save your money, time Ana heartaches. This was one of the worst experiences of my life. The front desk, nurses and staff are rude, unhappy and unprofessional. The turnover was apparent when we worked with Dr. Miller for over a year with no success and no answers. I would wait at least 30 minutes to an hour and 1/2 of more for each appointment. I would constantly have to double check my medications and dosages because there were frequent errors and I just had enough. Do not go here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
This was the worst experience I have ever had with a Doctor in my life. I cannot believe I let him do surgery on me. He is ALWAYS behind and had to wait 1 hr and 45 minutes past my appt time each time. The staff are very rude also. Me and my sister witnessed him scold his nurse in the hallway and she even came in and said he just yelled at her. I can't wait to get my records transferred and see someone who is sane because this man has lost his mind. How are they even aloud to be a practice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
Crooks! Unprofessional! No bedside manner! Uninformed throughout the whole process and insincere staff! The real goal of this place is to rake in the money. Can I give 0 stars?!?!? The nurses are rude, rush you, don’t know your history when they call you, contradict what they say from one day to the next, send messages at end of day with instructions in abbreviations and don’t explain the abbreviations, etc. And you never see the doctor. I wish I could write more - so much bad to say!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller is the best of the best. He was able to quickly figure out our issue and in the last 3 years help us welcome 3 gorgeous boys into the world. He was always funny and smart and cared about our opinions and feelings. The staff was supportive and awesome. We are forever indebted to them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
Had 1 consultation with him for a surgery. He didn't prepare me for it at all. He was an hour late for surgery and I had to fast so I was starving because my surgery wasn't until the afternoon. His nurse KATE is terrible and rude. They sent me home with a pain pill I told them I couldn't take. So I had no pain medicine. Had to have a follow up appointment with ultrasound which was scheduled at 4pm. They didn't call me in until 5pm. Then I sat in the ultrasound room waiting for him until 6pm!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
I am thankful I found Dr. Miller! 3 years of infertility treatments, miscarriages, 3 specialists and I have finally found a Dr with answers for me! Dr. Miller identified my issue immediately at consult & operated within a few weeks to correct an uterine issue . His confidence & attention to detail is beyond comparison. I had a follow up apt with Dr. Cholkeri-she was very kind, informative & answered all my questions. My experience has been favorable-thank you Dr. Miller& Dr Cholkeri!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
Wonderful physician with an extremely helpful, courteous staff. Would recommend them to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
I am going to look for another IVF doctor. During my initial appointment, I came in 10 minutes early with my paperwork already filled out. I ended up having to wait 1 hour and 45 minutes to see the doctor for basically a less than 5 minute consultation. I had a 2nd appointment on Saturday June 3rd for an ultrasound and blood test, they said 3 days for results...still 15 days later - nothing!! I've been calling the clinic every 2-3 days, the nurses don't call back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller is an amazing surgeon. After having an initial surgery that was unsuccessful and resulted in a hematoma, Dr Miller re-assessed my condition and performed a second surgery. This surgery was a complete success. I have not felt this good in almost 9 months!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
My wife and I met Dr, Miller after 2 unsuccessful rounds of IVF at FCI. FCI couldn't explain why the cycles didn't work. In May 2015, Dr. Miller mapped out our plan. He repeated FCI's tests and ran new tests. My wife did "trial cycles," so that Dr. Miller could confirm why IVF hadn't worked in the past. He was incredibly thorough and he identified the problem. After all of the tests, we did our first round of IVF with Dr. Miller in March 2016. Our son was born December 2016. We are grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
This physician may be wonderful but his office staff is lacking. His ivf coordinator wendy is horrible to deal with and not at all patient friendly. A lot of time is spent dealing with the staff while going through ivf, it is important to find an office with compassionate staff and this office does not have that. I would not recommend this office to anyone, and I tell everyone how horrible the staff is. It's a shame the physician keeps individuals around that are not patient friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller is amazing! The initial experience with staff and getting to the actual IVF was difficult but once we were over the initial stages and I started understanding the process better, the staff was great! My husband and I were having a difficult time and I didn't even know if I could ever get pregnant with my Endometriosis and fibroids. Dr. Miller was honest and informative and made it happen! Two years after seeing him, we have a beautiful 1 yr old boy and going back to him for baby 2!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
From his bedside manner to his skill and expertise, Dr Miller is an outstanding physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
I have had two procedures now with Dr. Miller and could not be any more thankful to have found such an amazing Doctor! He is very very easy to communicate with, and answers all questions I have had. His staff is always available to answer any questions at any time. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller and anyone on his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
I can't say enough about Dr. Miller and his staff! Truly an amazing experience that not only brought me two miracle babies, but made me feel so important along the way. I have heard stories of my friends who worked with other practices and only felt like a number. I never felt that way with Dr. Miller or his staff. They were attentive and caring and made me feel like I was their only patient! I never minded waiting for my appointments, because I knew it was only because Dr. Miller and his staf
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
We went to Dr. Miller for both surgical and fertility reasons. Dr. Miller truly is an expert in the field and not only did he fix my issues, but we are the proud parents of a beautiful baby girl thanks to him! He is very straightforward...I had been to another popular place and they pushed for IUI and IVF despite medical issues that needed to be addressed first. Dr. Miller was very ethical and did what was healthiest for me. Highly Recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?
Without Dr. Miller, I have no doubt that I wouldn't currently be pregnant. Dr. Miller repaired my uterus after multiple fertility clinics (both local and national) told me to use a surrogate or give up. Dr. Miller explained to me how his surgery would be different than the previous unsuccessful surgeries I had. The surgery was successful and I am now expecting! I am so grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Miller, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?

Insurance accepted

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Miller treats patients.