Dr. Charles Messa, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 59

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Charles Messa, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Weston, FL and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine medical school in 1989. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Memorial Hospital Miramar and Memorial Hospital Pembroke. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Charles Messa, MD

Weston Cosmetic Surgery Center

2823 Executive Park Dr Weston, FL 33331 ()

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Messa with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital today at (954) 645-8026.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital.

Dr. Messa's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Messa

Dr. Messa

Dr Messa has amazing surgical skills. My results are above and beyond what I thought possible. He is worth the wait. You won't be disappointed! I had surgery elsewhere, and he "fixed" it. His office staff. Diana, Melissa and others are professional, kind and caring. And Belinda's skin care technique worked magic with my skin.
Carol Hogan – Apr 11, 2022
Amazing Plastic Surgeon
I have known Dr Charles Messa for 25 years. My first surgery was the first year he opened his practice and very skeptical which you should be but because only a friend knew his talent and skills I trusted him. Over the past years recently life has its own journey and I had to get a Hysterectomy. I lived in NYC now but to do the Adominoplasty I went around NYC and sorry I didn't feel comfortable with any other doctor but Dr Messa. The following years I had to get a Mastoplexy because my hormones went to my twins and the density was too much for me. I again so blessed that I did my surgery on my vacation time and ALWAYS so happy with the results. He is an artist in his field in my eyes. The best part also is that the staff is an extended family team that is so amazing to experience. I am so grateful for their support and encouragement.
Paula Donato – Mar 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
To say I was fortunate to find Dr. Charles Messa was an understatement. I had heard wonderful complements over the years about his work. After a routine mammogram showed a rupture of one of my implants from a previous surgery, performed by a different surgeon, I contacted Dr. Messa’s office. After meeting him, his gentle, kind, soft-spoken manner, the compassionate way he spoke to me, and his willingness to patiently answer all of my questions alleviated all of my fears and concerns about my upcoming breast augmentation and lift surgery. I am so happy to say that I could not be more thrilled with the results. I am so grateful to the talented, professional wonderful Dr. Messa and his amazing, terrific staff.
Betty Z – Mar 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
Dr. Messa is extraordinary!
Dr. Messa exceeded my expectations...I couldn't be happier with the results! His reputation, professionalism and bedside manner is the reason I chose him and so glad I did. He is the BEST of the best!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Lauren – Mar 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
Dr. Messa is the Michelangelo of Plastic Surgery as I have told him on many occasions! I have had surgeries with Dr. Messa as far back as 2001 thru as recently as last month and he gets more amazing as the years go on. He is the BEST there is, hands down! He is the nicest, most caring doctor anyone could ask for. He is always available for any questions and extremely thorough. The staff in his office is extraordinary as well. There is no other doctor I would recommend patients to as there is no one that even compares to Dr. Messa! I am eternally grateful for all he has done for me.
Danielle W. – Feb 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
After 15 years since my 1st procedure, Mommy Makeover, with Dr. Messa, he is still as exceptional now. After my recent 5th procedure I can’t praise enough his exceptional skills, great aesthetics, patience, professionalism, care & aftercare. His wonderful staff is an amazing reflection of his high standards. I only trust him & refer him often. You will love your results!
Sue – Jan 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
Thankful and grateful for the past 12 years of coming to the Weston Cosmetic Surgery Center. I have had several procedures done and I am thrilled with the amazing results each time. Thank you Dr. Messa to you and your wonderful staff. You are truly an excellent surgeon and I am blessed to have met you!
Dec 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
Dr. Messa was highly referred to me by an orthopedic surgeon in the Ft Lauderdale area. I had an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) in June of 2021. The entire process (from consultation to pre op to procedure to post op to follow up) has been an amazing experience. The staff is very knowledgeable and experienced. (Some of the staff have had procedures done by Dr. Messa, so they can speak from experience). Dr. Messa has an amazing gift of making you feel comfortable. He is open to any and all questions. He sincerely has the patients best interest in mind! The results are AMAZING! I have received MANY compliments (while still healing!). This experience, and the results, were well worth the investment (and the 3 hour drive from Sarasota to Weston). Will definitely recommend Dr. Messa!
Jenn Dowdy – Oct 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
Dr. Messa performed Breast Augmentation surgery on me and I couldn't be happier with the results. He listened to my concerns of not going too big and being more natural looking. I tried to argue with him to go the lowest cc's possible but he assured me that I needed to go 170 to 190CC. Thankgoodness I followed his advice because he was right! I would have been so bummed if I would have gone smaller. The facility is clean and inviting. The staff made me feel comfortable about the entire process. What a great experience!
Karen M – Oct 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
I have been a patient for over ten years. Dr. Messa and his staff are wonderful, kind and caring. He has such a calm demeanor and bedside manner. I would trust him with any plastic surgery procedure. This is a five star office that could belong in Beverly Hills!
J. Leeder – Oct 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
My experience with Dr. Messa was outstanding. He’s is soft spoken, with great bedside manners! He has a wonderful staff too! The staff is always friendly and the service is excellent. I highly recommended Dr. Messa for all you cosmetic needs.
Sep 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
The quality of service you receive from Dr. Messa and his staff at Weston Cosmetic Surgery Center is exceptional. Dr. Messa's gentle personality makes you feel at ease throughout your cosmetic journey. His work is perfection. My healing time and scaring was minimal. I would recommend Dr. Messa for any of your cosmetic needs.
Tammie – Sep 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
I had a breast reduction done with Dr. Messa in July 2020 and now over a year later, I am so unbelievably happy with the results! They turned out even better than I had imagined and I am now more comfortable in my body than ever. Dr. Messa’s office has been wonderful throughout the process too. They’ve been accommodating and even worked with me through an international move only six weeks after surgery. My scarring is minimal and has been steadily improving with time. I cannot recommend Weston Cosmetic Surgery enough. Thank you SO MUCH for everything, Dr. Messa & team!!!
Aug 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
Dr. Messa is the best for a reason! He genuinely cares for his patients. His staff is friendly and accommodating, which is rare for this area. Most importantly, his work speaks for itself. I am so happy with my results!
Jayme – Aug 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
Wonderful experience, and amazing bedside manner and professionalism from Dr. Messa and the rest of the staff! I had a breast lift with mastopexy done by doctor Messa 11 years ago, and I recently had another breast lift with implant exchange after having my 2 children. I could not be happier with my choice of a surgeon and my results! Highly recommend!
May 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
This review Is for Belinda the Facialist I (as well as my family and friends) have been going to Belinda ever since she started at Dr Messa’s office. Her hands, knowledge and equipment are stellar. Worth every penny i have spent. Her laser technology and all facial techniques have helped me to gain confidence and feel pretty not to mention has helped restore and given me beautiful skin. Thank you Belinda for your knowledge, education and always making me look and feel beautiful! Belinda, Dr. Messa and the staff are the best in the County (actually the best in the tri-county area). I have family that comes from outside of Florida just to see Dr Messa and Belinda. Literally the best! Thank you and we love you all. Also thank you to all Dr Messa’s staff for always getting me in for appointments! ??
Stacy – Apr 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
Breast augmentation was my first surgery ever and I was really scared of complications and results. Neither of those two things you have to worry about when it comes to Dr. Messa, not only does he take the time to listen to what you want/need, he makes it happen! I am three weeks post-op right now and already love how my breast looks! Dr. Messa and his staff are amazing, everything you could ask for when it comes to having the safest and smoothest procedure possible. Safe to say I will never step foot in any other office when it comes to cosmetic surgery! Do yourself a favor a book and consultation with him, you won’t regret it! 1,000,000/10 recommend!
Veronica Berenguer – Apr 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
I am so happy with Dr. Messa's high quality of work, that I am a repeat customer. Fifteen years ago, Dr Messa performed a breast implant exchange for me, and I was so happy with the level of care as well as the results. Recently I decided to have the implants removed along with a breast lift, and I didn't hesitate to seek him out to perform these procedures. He is the same kind, professional, talented surgeon today as before, if not more so. Every step of the way, you feel really taken care by Dr. Messa, and you just know you are in the best hands. His staff is great -- very attentive, always smiling, and always available to answer any questions. My surgery was just two weeks ago. It went so well, I only wish I had it done sooner.
ED – Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
This review cannot possibly capture how pleased I am with Dr. Messa’s care! From the moment I booked the appointment for my breast augmentation, I felt comfortable and confident that the experience would be just how I had imagined. He is a light in the room, so positive, kind, caring, and he really take the time to ensure all questions are answered. He is also an artist! I am so happy with the results of my procedure. I had very little pain and no bruising afterwards. This was surely due to Dr. Messa’s holistic tips, which helped me to stay comfortable and healthy while my body was healing. I have visited several other plastic surgeons and, hands down, Dr. Messa is the best of the best!
Julie R. – Mar 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?
My experience with Dr. Messa has been wonderful. I could not have chosen a better surgeon. I had natural looking results from very early on and an easy recovery. Dr. Messa has treated me like family and has shown compassion, respect, and an interest in my well being as a patient. He has listened to my concerns and answered every question. Thank you Dr. Messa for being an amazing doctor and human being! I hope you realize that you're changing lives through your talent everyday!
Arlety M. – Mar 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Messa?