Dr. Charles Messa III, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Messa III

Weston Cosmetic Surgery Center

2823 Executive Park Dr Weston, FL 33331

Dr. Charles Messa III, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Weston, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine in 1989 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Messa III's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Messa III

Dr. Messa III?
Dr. Messa III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Messa III, MD
My experience with Dr. Messa is everything I wanted and more. From the moment I first met him I felt comfortable. His recommendation on size and choice of breast implant is on point and 100% trust my body in his hands. One thing that really “Wowed” me was the day of surgery and I went into the operation room. It was set up in a way that made me unbelievably calm. I appreciated when I woke up his and his staff’s bedside manners. The recovery was not as bad as I anticipated. Dr. Messa prepared me before and left me with thorough post op instructions. I am 3 months post op breast augmentation and I am so over joyed with the way my breast came out. I have never enjoyed wearing bathing suits and today any chance I get to show off my new twins I am thrilled. They are truly a work or art & it’s life changing. It was worth every cent. I know many people who have used Dr. Messa and I will continue to recommenced this talented surgeon. Thank you Dr. Messa!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
Dr. Messa is truly the best of the best. I used him in 2009 for breast implants, they came out beautiful. However I have an autoimmune disorder and unfortunately having a foreign object in my body wasn't good for me personally. I went back to him this month to do a full en bloc capsulectomy (explant) of my implants with a lift. He is HIGHLY skilled in this procedure. He and his staff from beginning to end were beyond AMAZING. Dr. Messa has a wonderful, caring bedside manor. He takes his time with his patients, listens and is assuring. I AM SO HAPPY with my results. I cannot say enough about he and his team. He honestly has changed my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
He is an excellent surgeon. I have used him for two separate procedures over the span of 17 years and the results are amazing. He also has the best team working for him! Overall there is not one single area they are lacking in!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
I can not say enough positive things about Dr. Charles Messa and his staff. He is a true artist - incredibly skilled and has a wonderful bed side manner. I wouldn’t go to any other surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
So happy with my results. Dr Messa changed the way I see my body and gave me a second chance at life. My mommy make over gave me a fresh start at age 50 going through a divorce after 22 years of marriage. Love Dr. Messa and his staff. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a great plastic surgeon but more so, a wonderful and kind human being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
Dr. Messa is an amazing and skilled surgeon. I have to say he is also a miracle worker and a magician as I am fascinated with the unbelievable results. I look 15 years younger with my face lift. He has given me a new lease on life. His office staff is very friendly, the nurses are very knowledgeable and understanding. He is the best choice for plastic surgery. Kind, gentle, patient. He looks at you, not through you. His pride in his work shows as he smiles when the bandages come off!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
For years I have seen Dr. Messa’s work and for years I knew exactly who I wanted to go to for my Breast Augmentation. When the time finally came, I went to Dr. Messa. He is by far the best of the best. He is kind, knowledgeable, personable, a perfectionist and one of a kind surgeon. From start to finish him and his staff were exceptional. I am six weeks post-surgery and I am beyond happy with my results and can't keep smiling when I look in the mirror. Thank you Dr. Messa - you are amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
Excellent surgeon. Did a great job. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
From my first encounter with Dr. Messa, through my surgical procedure, I found Dr. Messa to be Compassionate, Caring, professional and everything I could have wanted in a Plastic Surgeon whom I entrusted with my face. I put my complete faith and trust in Charles Messa, M.D. and I am completely satisfied with my results and the care I received both prior and post my surgical procedure. I did research that led me on my own to find Dr. Messa. I am so very happy my instincts were correct!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
I had my surgery on December 12th I cant express enough how amazing Dr Messa is. I went to 3 different consultations and when i met Dr Messa I immediately knew i would trust him with my surgery. I had a tummy tuck w lipo and breast lift with implants I woke up from surgery and I felt NO PAIN !!! weeks passed by with NO PAIN very little pain meds i even felt bad taking it because I didn't need it. fast forward 7 weeks and my results are truly unbelievable. AMAZING STAFF best choice I made.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
I have had such a wonderful experience and amazing results! Dr Messa’s staff were so helpful, available and supportive with everything I needed throughout the process and after the surgery as well. Dr Messa is so modest, patient, and gives the best advice to his patients. He is very professional and an amazing surgeon. His dedication to his career and to his patience is evident. I am so grateful to Dr Messa and his amazing staff. I’m happy that I am one of them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
There’s something so soothing about Dr. Messa’s demeanor and professionalism. As soon as I met Dr. Messa, I was completely at ease and confident with my decision to have a procedure done. He was kind, informative, patient, pleasant, understanding, and everything else you could ask for in a surgeon. My experience was top notch from day one and I am thoroughly pleased with my new body.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
Dr. Messa was recommended to me by a former patient. I asked why Dr. Messa? Her response.. "people who did not go to Dr. Messa wish they did". I am so happy I listened . Dr. Messa is the master of Cosmetic Surgery. His staff is amazing. I can't express enough how excited I am with my new breast and flat stomach. Thank you, thank you for my amazing transformation !!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
I had a breast lift/reduction on 0918 of this yr. I am 57, and have never looked or felt better! It's amazing! The process from start to finish was easy. I did not experience any pain. Dr. Messa and his entire staff are professional and attentive. Dr. Messa is an artist!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
A+ Cosmetic Surgeon. Dr Messa recently performed a breast lift with implants as well as a second procedure for liposuction and fat injections into my bottom and face. I am thoroughly pleased with my results and can recommend Dr. Messa without reservation. His office staff are easily to reach, kind and considerate. I would rate my experiences with Dr. Messa as an A+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
Dr. Messa was awesome. He understood my issue and made me feel comfortable and the procedure went great. I'm two weeks out and I have nothing but great things to say, besides I look great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
I waited for over 5 years to do breast lift and lipo, tried weight loss programs, exercise and finally I just gave in and went with Dr. Messa. SHOULD HAVE DONE IT SOONER. I am completely thrilled with the results. He is an exceptional doctor, caring and when he says he treats you like his own family, HE REALLY DOES. I should have gone sooner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
I had a breast reduction done with Dr. Messa. I am 6 weeks post op and have never been happier and wished that I had done this sooner. His staff are very helpful and Dr. Messa is an amazing surgeon as well as a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
Dr. Messa and his staff will make you feel welcomed the moment you walk in. I had surgery for breast augmentation. The preop instructions were easy to follow and certain things I would need could be purchased at the office. Post surgery and recovery went better than expected! The only area that needs improvement would be Jill’s (nurse’s) bedside manners. She is not sympathetic, has a no “nonsense” attitude about and needs to improve in her bedside manners. I had two separate encounters with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?
Looking for the best? Look no further! Dr. Messa and his staff are simply the best! I have had cosmetic surgery before so I somewhat knew what to expect but this time around was very different! From the moment you walk in until you walk out the door you are treated like family. Dr. Messa has this way of making you feel comfortable in his care. The day of surgery I was in, out, and feeling great that day! I am only 2 weeks post op and not only am I loving the results but I feel great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Messa III, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Messa III?

"I treat each patient as though they were a member of my family."

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Broward County Medical Association, Member
  • Florida Medical Association, Member

Dr. Messa III accepts

Dr. Messa III accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Messa III's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Messa III's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • CoolSculpting®
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery