Dr. Charles McCrory, MD

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 72

Dr. McCrory

Roseville Advance Medical Group

300 Harding Blvd Ste 213 Roseville, CA 95678

Dr. Charles McCrory, MD is a family medicine specialist in Roseville, CA and has been practicing for 22 years. He specializes in family medicine, sports medicine, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Family Doctors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. McCrory accepts

Dr. McCrory accepts the following insurance:

Benesys
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Commercial Insurance Company
Health Net
Health Net PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. McCrory treats your condition or procedure

Dr. McCrory's conditions and procedures:

• Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Cervical Injection
  • Facet Joint Pain
  • Joint Injection
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)

Dr. McCrory's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McCrory

4.0

Dr. McCrory?
Dr. McCrory's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles McCrory, MD
Tiffany is awful! Unprofessional, lackadaisical, passive aggressive, rude self-serving, and selfish! I have been with Dr. Mccrory for almost 20 years and I keep waiting for Tiffany to leave and she never goes… I really do like Dr. Mccrory he is a good doctor and a holistic doctor which is amazing :-)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles McCrory, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. McCrory. Very professional and really takes the time to understand patients and their clinical needs. Staff very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles McCrory, MD?
I enjoy my visits with Dr McCory and the atmosphere in the office is always upbeat and friendly. He is a caring Doctor and always listens to my concerns and ready with knowledgeable information and help. The girl in the back (sorry I forgot her name, dark hair I believe) is very sweet and always remembers me which always makes my visit warm and welcoming. Have been coming here for the last few and will continue to do so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles McCrory, MD?
I always enjoy my experience with Dr.Mcrory and his staff. I've been going to him for years. I must say his staff is always delightful and kind. Tiffany and James especially! These two staff members make my visit extremely pleasant. Other doctors and staff should learn something from this office. GREAT DOCTOR, GREAT STAFF! Don't change a thing Dr!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles McCrory, MD?
Dr. McCrory is a good Dr. but his staff is the worst I have ever been dealing with. With me personally they have got medications wrong, they have been late in prescriptions, they are rude ( Tiffany is the worst) and their communication is terrible. If you like a practice that takes care of you and shows concern and helps you, this is not it. I would 100% let people know to not go to this practice. Maybe one day the staff will change but as of 10/3/16, same staff, same issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles McCrory, MD?
Absolutely loved my experience with Dr. McCrory and his staff. Jasmine on his staff was the nicest person you could have the pleasure to deal with and Dr. McCrory himself is extremely caring. So glad to have worked with these people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles McCrory, MD?
My very first intake visit went fine but it was quickly downhill thereafter! By my 3rd visit I was sorely dissappointed. He talks a lot, not LISTENING his patients; causing major office delays. He is VERY narrow minded about diet, plant-based diet. ALL health problems are caused by animal products, as far as he's concerned. Also, continually pushing unneeded supplements, charges for services not provided, takes vitals every time to charge as office visits, & office organization is upside-down!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles McCrory, MD?
I've been going to Dr. McCrory for years . Probably one of the most empathetic , upbeat , and kind doctors you will ever meet. I would recommend him to anyone dealing with a pain manage my issue and general chiropractic issues. He also uses cutting edge technological therapies to help with treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles McCrory, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McCrory?

Our mission is to make every effort to do whatever is necessary so that everyone we come in contact with has the opportunity to experience and to be pro-active in their health. Establishing common sense treatment strategies that both prevent disease, retard the aging process, and optimize productive living.

• Chiropractic