Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Charles MacNeill, MD
Dr. Charles MacNeill, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Sandy Springs, GA. He is 71 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

5730 Glenridge Dr

• Health Net
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Meritain Health

Learn about Dr. MacNeill

See how frequently Dr. MacNeill performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Autonomic Disorders

Dr. MacNeill's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

• Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Eckerd College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • Grady Mem Hospital

Dr. MacNeill has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. MacNeill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. MacNeill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. MacNeill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. MacNeill to family and friends
Dr. MacNeill's Performance
in Smyrna, GA |
Dr. MacNeill and his staff provide excellent care! They genuinely care about their patients, and make everyone feel comfortable and at ease. Getting a pain shot is not fun. However, Dr. MacNeill’s friendly personality and professional skills make the experience pleasant, and definitely tolerable. I highly recommend Dr. MacNeill and his staff with 5 out of 5 stars!
in Dallas, GA |
Extremely thorough in his evaluations. Always very thoughtful and caring. Very trustworthy.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. MacNeill has been treating my chronic back problems for several years. The Doctor, his staff & facilities have provided consistent relief for what has been debilitating condition. Highly recommend this practice.
in Atlanta, GA |
Wonderful doctor. Explained everything. Made sure I was confortable. Good person.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Charles MacNeal has been my Spine & Rehabilitation Specialist for over 15 years. After going through very aggressive chemo and a bone marrow transplant, from having stage four Beast Cancer, I lived daily in chronic pain. Dr. Charles MacNeal has provided me with the utmost and personal individual pain management, that I required, to help me have a better quality of life.
in Marietta GA |
Dr MacNeill is caring, personable and has his patients best interest in mind at all times.
Roswell, GA |
Dr. MacNeill is an exceptional healthcare provider. He takes the time to explain both diagnoses and treatment options and monitors for successful outcomes. He has a friendly bedside manner and open communication which facilitates great trust. I would highly recommend Dr. McNeill.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr Mac explains everything he is going to do and then gives your a running commentary as he is performing the procedure. Perhaps the best physician I have encountered in my life. He is treating me for back pain and it looks like I will be pain free for the first time in over 20 years. Sure wish I heard about him many years ago. I highly recommend Dr. MacNeill!! And, his staff is outstanding.
in Marietta, GA |
First and foremost, I trust Dr. MacNeill to take care of me. The shots he gives me are not painful and they really lower my pain level. Dr. MacNeill is so patient and kind. He has a good sense of humor, too. I really trust his judgment.
Decatur, GA |
He is very caring. He explained everything as he went along with the procedure. No pain at all. Nice staff as well.
in roswell, ga |
He has been my MD five years. I cannot even see him now. He is at the practice but is forcing all his patients to see a nurse, Susan Slappy. She is not an MD and lacks the attention and knowledge my doctor used to give me. If I cannot see my doctor or any doctor, though I keep asking and still being FORCED to nurse, it is time for me to find a new MD. Sorry for his legacy. This is a problem, and he does not seem to care any more. Disappointed. This review is based on care he forces me to take.
in Columbia,SC |
Dr Mac Neill is by far a leader in his field. I say that as a Health Care professional as well as one of his patients. I have seen others since my injury & I can honestly say, this Doctor walks circles around everyone I have ever been to. He listens & gives you the time you need to understand all the procedures & things you can do to help yourself. He is the best in my book.
New York, NY |
Very caring and does a great job eliminating pain. Explains each step. I've had several injections in my back.
in Marietta , GA |
I have seen Dr. MacNeill since 2013 and he is patient, professional and very good at his profession of pain management. His office is friendly and accommodating and very knowledgable. I trust Dr, MacNeill to give me back injections for my sciatica and injections in my shoulder for bursitis, he does an excellent job. He explains what he is doing and tries to make you comfortable. His staff is excellent too.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Mac Neill is an excellent Physician!
in Suwanee, GA |
Dr. MacNeill works hard to get to the root of your problem, and find the correct treatment that will ease your pain. All the staff works well together and focused on the patients needs. I could not be happier with Dr. MacNeill and his staff.
in Duluth, GA |
I have seen Dr. MacNeill for nearly 15 years and completely trust him with my care.
Outstanding pain management care
in Georgia |
Dr. MacNeill is an unbelievabley patient and excellent Doctor. He told me exactly what to expect and promised the lower lumbar procedure would be quick and rather painless. He knew I was nervous and calmed me. Not only that he treated me with respect. Absolutely the best doctor I have ever been t.
Have you seen Dr. Charles MacNeill, MD?
Are you Dr. MacNeill?