Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Charles Lindsey, MD
Dr. Charles Lindsey, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Morristown, TN. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Lindsey is affiliated with Jefferson Memorial Hospital, Newport Medical Center and Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System.

Baptist Eye Surgeons

3001 W Andrew Johnson Hwy

Morristown, TN 37814

• American Republic
  • CHAMPVA
  • Delta Health System
  • EBS-RMSCO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Lindsey

Dr. Lindsey's Experience

Dr. Lindsey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Corneal Ulcer
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinal Hemorrhage
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Senile Cataracts

• Orbital Decompression and Orbitotomy
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • University Tenn Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
  • University Tenn
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Lindsey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lindsey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lindsey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lindsey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lindsey to family and friends
Dr. Lindsey's Performance
in Rutledge, Tn |
Dr Lindsey is great, but the scheduling is the worst.. We had an appt and was there for 2 hours and never got to see the Dr. So we left. 6 nurses were there and setting around and we ask said 8 in front of u and nothing we can do. 2. Waiting rooms was full. Ridiculous
in Newport, TN |
Dr Lindsey was wonderful from the first day I went to his office for a check-up. He explained to me the condition of my eyes due to cataracts. After my surgery, he was very supportive, and listened to all questions. How did the surgery help me? It was like opening up a dirty window and letting the sunshine in. Now, all I need is reading glasses. I also liked it when he said, Lets pray for everything to go well. That is something you don't often hear.
in Newport, TN |
HIS A SUPER NICE MAN, HE DONE CATARACT SURGERY ON ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND NOW ME. WOULD RECOMMEND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO HIM.
in Morristown, TN |
I THINK HE'S A GOOD CHRISTIAN DOCTOR, IVE BEEN PATIENT OF DR. LINDSEY 8 YEARS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO HIM.
in Dandridge, TN |
Dr. Lindsey is a wonderful Christian man and did wonderful on my cataract surgery.
in Newport, TN |
Dr. Lindsey is a very caring Ophthalmologist. He treats each patient with respect and stays up to date on the latest procedures. His staff is great also. Would highly recommend this office to anyone looking for an eye doctor.
in Morristown, TN |
Dr. Lindsey has been my Ophthalmologist for 20 years and I have a lot of confidence in his care for my eyes. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Morristown, TN |
Dr. Lindsey I would recommend him to my friends and family, He was caring and explained to me what cataracts was. His staff where friendly and helpful with any questions I had. If your looking for Ophthalmologist I would highly recommend Dr. Lindsey.
in Rogersville, TN |
I would recommend Dr. Lindsey to anyone looking for Ophthalmologist. His staff was helpful, friendly and they made you feel like you was important to them.
in Del Rio, TN |
HES WONDERFUL DOCTOR
in Morristown, TN |
Dr Lindsey has a very good reputation and was highly recommended to me by family and friends. I have all confidence in his skills and patient care. My diagnosis and procedure were very successful.
New York, NY |
Dr Lindsey is very kind and caring and knowledgeable. My father had cataract surgery and our family so appreciated the special attention he received. Doctor Lindsey even took time to pray for every aspect of the surgery, steady hand, healing and recovery. We felt very blessed. The staff was more than helpful and very professional. We are so thankful to have Doctor Lindsey in Morristown.
in Morristown |
He was very courteous and very thorough in every aspect of the exam. He and his staff made sure I understood everything going on during exam. He also had a great and caring personality!
in Morristown |
I've been coming to this office for 12 years. Dr Lindsey is a very caring Doctor and very nice and his staff is so sweet . He explains what's going on with my eyes so that I can Understand
in Morristown, TN |
A very fine Christian Dr. and I would recommend him to everyone needing eye care. Gives a through exam and explains your condition well.
in Dandridge, TN |
Dr. Lindsey is a warm and sincere man, who happens to also be an exceptionally good Ophthalmologist. He removed my cataracts in Feb. 2015, and I've had no problems from the surgery. He provides excellent care, and I found his staff to be most helpful and pleasant as well. I would not go to anyone else.
in Morristown, TN |
he is awesome eye doctor
in Morristown, TN |
like as a doctor, mu wife also had cataract surgery with Dr. Lindsey and he was real good with her
in Newport, TN |
Would highly recommend Dr. Lindsey. He is very professional and truly concerned about the well being of his patients.
in Russellville, TN |
He is a very professional Doctor. He is caring and is easy to talk to. I have been going to the office for many years.
in Morristown, TN |
I had cataracts and had to have surgery. He explained things very well and takes time to listen. He answered all my questions. The staff was very nice as well. YOu don't feel rushed they take time to listen.
in Morristown, TN |
Dr. Lindsey is an incredible doctor, who takes his time with each patient that he sees. I would refer Dr. Lindsey to anyone, who is looking for a Ophthalmologist.
in Jefferson City |
Dr. Lindsey is one of the best doctors that I've ever met. I have recommended all of my family and friends who need an ophthamologist to Dr. Lindsey.
in Morristown, TN |
my family has been patients of Dr. Lindsey for years. I had corneal abrasion one time, painful and had to see Dr. Lindsey he was so nice I had several follow up appointments but every time he really was helpful and my I so much better.
in Morristown, TN |
Dr. Lindsey is not only good eye doctor, but he's a Godly man. my mom had a cataract eval and before she left the room he prayed for her surgery, then when she had her surgery he prayed with her at the hospital. I would recommend Dr. Lindsey and his staff to anyone.
Dr. Lindsey is a very godly man.He takes the time to pray before every procedure which is very comforting. He is very knowledgeable and is able to explain everything in layman's terms so anybody can understand even the most complex medical conditions. He truly cares about his patients and this is evident in the time he takes with every single patient.I would recommend Dr. Lindsey to anyone with great confidence that they will be extremely pleased with their care!
in Morristown Tn |
Dr. Lindsey has been my Opthamologist for many years .He is one of the most pleasant and professional doctors I know. I would highly recommend him to anyone if you want the best eye care of anyone in this area!
in Birmingham, AL |
I would recommend him because of his professionalism, his kindness and promptness. He knows so much about how to relate what is going on to you in terms you can understand. He treats us like family and so does his staff. He takes time to ask about us personally and I trust him with my eyes- my most valuable possession!
Great Experience.
Dr. Lindsey was phenomenal. I felt like he really cared about me as a patient.
Dr. Lindsey is an incredible Dr. He was very through and explained every thing to me in detail. He answered all my questions and his staff was really friendly.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Lindsey, MD?
Are you Dr. Lindsey?

Visit Dr. Lindsey

Dr. Lindsey accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • American Republic
  • CHAMPVA
  • Delta Health System
  • EBS-RMSCO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio