Dr. Charles Lind, MD

Dr. Lind
Telehealth services available

Rosenberg Cooley Metcalf Clinic

900 Round Valley Dr Ste 100 Park City, UT 84060

Dr. Charles Lind, MD is a Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Park City, UT. Dr. Lind has more experience with Knee/Lower Limbs than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities Heber Valley Hospital and Park City Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lind to book an appointment.

Compare with other Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Lind with our nearby Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at St. Mark's Hospital.

Make an appointment at St. Mark's Hospital today at (801) 893-0864.

Filter by
Provider Ratings
provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of St. Mark's Hospital.

Dr. Lind's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lind

Dr. Lind?
Dr. Kind is a world class surgeon who really cares about his patients. We are very fortunate to have him and his team in our community.
Perry Needham – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
I saw Dr Lind about recently-developed knee pain. After literally yawning his way through my entire consultation, he ordered an MRI. When I went back for the results, he was still yawning constantly, told me I had osteoarthritis and that there was nothing he could do. I asked him about physical therapy, he said it wouldn’t help. He gave me a prescription for pain killers! I tore up the prescription, went to the gym with my personal trainer, did lots of knee strengthening exercises, and my knee pain went away in just a few weeks — without narcotics. Maybe if he got a little more sleep, his judgment might be better.
Aug 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
Dr. Lind performed emergency surgery on my right foot. He did a great job. I am thankful that he was my doctor. I was in Utah in vacation and I stayed in Utah until he released me from his care.
Cindy S. – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
Dr. Lind and his whole staff are the best, always kept informed of all options and made sure I understood all that had happened what to expect during the recovery process. Great care and outcome,
Michael Dalley – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
In December of last year I had a tibial plateau fracture. It happened through a ski accident right before Christmas. I was referred to Dr. Lind by a friend of mine who lives in Park City and knows several of his patients. All are speaking highly of Dr. Lind. He was able to schedule surgery immediately on January 02.2019. He took the time to explain every detail of the surgery and the different steps the recovery will take. Dr. Lind's exceptional qualification and experience led to full recovery. His entire staff were very helpful and courteous. Scheduled follow up visits were mostly on time and the recovery went as expected. Thanks to Dr. Lind and his team, I am looking forward to this years's Ski season.
Andreas Haupt – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
Dr. Lind was a critical part in the reconstruction of my pulverized elbow in June of 2019. His expert surgery provided the added component needed to estblish a working arm experience. Highest recommendation.
Linda English – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
3 knee surgeries and I wouldn’t trust anyone else! Bedside manner is fantastic! Great team as well!
Shelly Erickson – Nov 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
In July Dr Lind provided me with knee replacement surgery on my left knee. Back in 2007 I had knee replacement on my right knee. I can honestly say that the results of my recent surgery was far superior to my earlier replacement. I have recently been released from physical therapy and am looking forward to a great ski season. Throughout my experience I found Dr Lind and his staff very professional and helpful. As a result of this experience, I have already recommended Dr Lind to several people including my grandson who will be operated on next month.
Ed Baltz – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Lind for 8 years since moving to Utah. He was highly recommended by my California Orthopedic doctor. He provides excellent care on my 23 yr. old left knee reconstruction! He takes time, listens to all your concerns, and because of his expert care, (to keep golfing, hiking, etc) keeps me from getting a "new knee"!
Candace Mathews – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
I had my first full-knee replacement in March 2018 and due to my highly positive experience I recently underwent my second replacement in October 2019! Dr. Lind is exceptionally well qualified and experienced! Best yet, he does not use or rely on newer technology but continues to use items that are well-proven to be successful! Wait times vary, but that's the price we pay when we want the Best Surgeon working on us. Can't give him high enough marks! He's a definite choice for this type of surgery!!!!
Mike Hilliard – Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
Surgery and care went very well.
Marilyn Brezovec – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
After a horrific injury on the ski slopes, Dr Lind instantly put me at ease and made me feel like I would be put back together in even better repair. He and his staff were awesome throughout the entire process. I have every confidence to return to all activities.
J. Cieszko – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
Great work in repairing the damaged knee. Recovery advice was solid. LET'S GO SKIING!!!
Nate – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
He is a personal friend and I'm so pleased with the quick recovery of my recent total knee replacement. Thank you Charley!!!!!!! Your second Mom
MerylLee Ogden – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
Dr. Lind is always very kind and helpful to me. He has taken excellent care of me before and after surgery. I have recommended him to many people and they have been very happy with him and their surgeries.
Mrs. Susan Bursell – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
Excellent doctor with vast knowledge in my experience. He takes the time to explain treatment, expected outcomes, recovery, etc..
Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
Dr. Lind gets excellent results. My recovery has been far better than all my friends that had other surgeons.
B – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
Back in early June, my knees were bothering me, came in and Dr. Lind talked to me about losing some weight before he would be willing to do much.. He did give me a couple of injections one in each knee, The injections helped a lot... they have now pretty much gone... Not been able to lose much weight, but will keep trying, hard to do any exercising when your knees hurt, even riding my stationary bike hurts, I like Dr. Lind How many injections can a person get??? they did last 4 months... Please let me know on that one. Thanks
Russell Saxton – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
Dr. Lind is great! He has performed procedures on both of my knees and they are now like new! He also has a great bed side manner; super nice guy!
Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?
Dr Lind and his team took great care of me. I felt that he had my best interest in recovering. Thank you for you help!
Scott Smeding – Oct 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Lind, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lind?

Dr. Charles Lind, MD is an orthopedic surgeon with fellowship training in sports medicine.  His areas of interest include sport knee injuries, knee...Read more

Professional/Academic Appointments

* U.S. Ski Team physician

* U.S. Snowboard Team Physician

*Served as Associate Team...

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery