Dr. Charles Leinberry, MD

Dr. Charles Leinberry, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Charles Leinberry, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Media, PA. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Read his story

1118 W Baltimore Pike Fl 3

Media, PA 19063

• Amerihealth
  • Centene
  • Coventry Health Care of Delaware
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Leinberry

See how frequently Dr. Leinberry performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wrist Fracture
Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open
Trigger Finger Release

Dr. Leinberry's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Leinberry's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Leinberry "Dr Leinberry, a Philadelphia native, received his medical training at Jefferson medical college and orthopaedic training at Thomas Jefferson University. He is board certified in orthopaedic and hand surgery. An Associate Professor, he is also a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic surgeons, American Orthopaedic Association and the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, where he serves on multiple committees. Dr Leinberry has been treating hand and wrist problems in the tri state area since 1990. He has a special interest in carpal tunnel syndrome, dupuytrens disease, tendon transfers and rheumatoid arthritis. He utilizes minimally invasive techniques, such as endoscopic carpal tunnel release, needle aponeurotomy and wrist arthroscopy to allow his patients a quicker return to function and activities. "

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Hand Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*
    Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture

• Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University Of New Mexico Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

• Multicenter Clinical Trial of Norian SRS Versus Conventional Therapy in the Treatment of Distal Radius Fractures: Results from Multicenter Clinical Trial., 1998
  • The Role of Epineurotomy in the Operative Treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, 1997

Dr. Leinberry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leinberry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leinberry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leinberry to family and friends
Dr. Leinberry's Performance
in Newtown, PA |
I am 65 years old. I had severe hand pain, a 10 on my right hand, and a 6 on my left. Made an appointment with Rothman who scheduled me for the same day. I filled out paperwork, got x rays. Dr. comes in, says X-rays look good somebody will be in to schedule a test. Saw him for no more than 2 minutes. A nurse comes in, takes me in another room and schedules me for a test at first opening. IN A MONTH. Went to another Dr. been operated on and pain gone within a week. Leinberry did not care.
Dear Patient, Thank you for your feedback. If interested, in speaking with us further about your experience, please contact us at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Leinberry and staff were wonderful! Thank you!!
Very professional.
Philadelphia, PA |
Thank you - both hands/wrists feel so much better - no numbness or tingling!
Philadelphia, PA |
Very professional across the board. Thank you!
Philadelphia, PA |
The outcome of the surgery was excellent and the staff was great to work with.
Philadelphia, PA |
Coming to Rothman Institute for treatment was the best decision I made. The staff made this very scary injury so much easier to recover from!
Philadelphia, PA |
Great - from intake to release - all wonderful. No post op problems. So well informed from start to finish!
Painless surgery!
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Leinberry and staff (Danielle) are awesome!
Philadelphia, PA |
I can't thank you enough for coming & making everything ok. instilling trust in alaxelle, Dr. Leinberry & Rothman. It was a great experience after a horrible accident.
Philadelphia, PA |
Fantastic experience with all of the doctors & staff I see at Rothman. Love your philosophy & organization & ease of treatment
Everyone was wonderful
Philadelphia, PA |
I wouldn't go anywhere else for an ortho issue. Dr. Leinberry and staff have been great - professional, competent and friendly.
Philadelphia, PA |
Surgery outcome was excellent!
Philadelphia, PA |
I never feel uncomfortable or that my issues are dismissed. I am taken seriously and my questions addressed clearly and promptly
Philadelphia, PA |
I had a very blessed experience at Rothman. Thank you. You helped me get better!!
in Kennett Square, PA |
Dr Leinberry is an excellent surgeon for hand issues. He has treated me on three occasions with excellent results.
in Pottstown, PA |
Dr. Leinberry has performed carpal tunnel surgery on both my hands and trigger thumb surgery on my right hand. All surgeries were successful with no complications. My most recent visit to Dr. Leinberry was for severe pain in my left wrist which Dr. Leinberry diagnosed as arthritis. He prescribed an appliance that I wear over night. After four weeks of wearing the appliance, my pain disappeared. Dr. Leinberry is my hand hero! He is thorough and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Leinberry!
in Hamilton Square NJ |
Dr. Leinberry was very professional. He had a great bedside manner. And things were explained clearly to me what was going to happen pre-op and post-op. I was totally pleased with my experience.
in Lansdale, PA |
Dr. Leinberry is well known as the best hand orthopedic at Rothman. He was quick to see me, evaluate my medical needs, and swift to schedule me for surgery. He and his staff at Nazareth and at Rothman were courteous, sincere and friendly. Thank you again Dr. Leinberry for being a fantastic surgeon.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I was scheduled for carpal tunnel surgery in 5/3 with another doctor for my right hand who did not do endoscopic surgery. I called for a last minute 2nd opinion with Dr. Leinberry. I was so impressed with him and his fabulous staff that I had both wrists done on 5/4. When I woke up the next morning I experienced immediate relief. I am healing nicely and would do it all over again!!
in Bensalem, PA |
I was in horrible pain today and crying when I went to his office with NO appointment. Due to treatment needed for another illness, MY time to see a dr. was very limited. I had never seen this Dr. before but had seen his associates. My hand was x-rayed, he explained my problem clearly, administered treatment and sent me on my way within 1 hour. He REALLY saved me as my hand was throbbing like a toothache and now feels so much better. I have to say that his staff were just as wonderful as he was.
in Lafayette Hill, PA |
Did a great job on my finger to get it back to normal almost
in Northampton, PA |
Dr.Leinberry and his staff are truly amazing. They are extremely kind and efficient. It was a wonderful experience from the beginning to the end of my care there.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Leinberry awesome doctor and care giver. From the moment I had my first visit I felt the confidence in this doctor pleasant and full of knowledge, that was and is my first impression. Make you comfortable and always smiling.
in Bensalem, PA |
Honest, direct and very clear on what the issue was and what was needed to be done to resolve the problem.
in Levittown, PA |
I had bilateral carpal tunnel release surgery. Yes, both at once :) My surgery was quick, I had nausea afterwards and never needed my prescribed pain meds. I live alone and other than a ride home, I needed no help and was completely capable of taking care of myself. From the first night, I could sleep soundly again. No more numbness!! Dr Leinberry has a wonderful bedside manner, he answers all questions in detail and is very kind.
in Bristol, PA |
Saw Dr. Leinberry for Carpal Tunnel release surgery. Still recovering two weeks later with minor soreness but Carpal Tunnel symptoms are gone. Very good experience so far.
in Bensalem, PA |
Dr. Leinberry did an excellent job with putting a plate in my wrist, I am more than pleased. When I first broke my wrist I should have followed his suggestion with the plate but I went with the cast on for the first 3 weeks. Big mistake. I think if he would have been a little more pushy with me I would have done the plate right away.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Great patient care! So thoughtful and really cared about my son during his care. Would highly recommend!
in Feasterville, Pa |
Very efficIent Dr and staff!
in Feasterville Trevose, PA |
Very compassionate and understanding. Immediate diagnosis via physical examination. Appropriate treatment rendered.
Very happy with the care that my son received from Dr Leinberry.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Leinberry, MD?

Visit Dr. Leinberry