Dr. Charles Kuttner, MD

Dr. Charles Kuttner, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Charles Kuttner, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Portland, OR and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch in 1973 and specializes in psychiatry.

2400 SW Vermont St

Portland, OR 97219

• First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • LifeWise

Learn about Dr. Kuttner

See how frequently Dr. Kuttner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bipolar Disorder
Psychiatric Diseases
ADHD and-or ADD

Dr. Kuttner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kuttner "I consider treatment a collaborative venture between me and my patient, an effort to help the patient achieve their goal of health. That requires patient's input and opinions, along with my providing information to help you make informed decisions around your mental health care. "

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Psychiatric Evaluation

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1969
  • University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch
    Medical School | Graduated 1973
  • St Marys Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1976
  • St Marys Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1976

Dr. Kuttner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kuttner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kuttner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kuttner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kuttner to family and friends

Dr. Kuttner's Performance

Dr. Kuttner Says:

I welcome feedback, including negative, from patients, in or out of sessions. My goal is to help you feel and function better. I'm not perfect, but certainly try to be the best doctor for you I can be.

An amazing and caring doctor! He went above and beyond what was needed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I feel like an expert in psychiatrists - I've seen so many over the years with my bipolar. I can tell you, by far, that Dr. Kuttner stands above the rest. I have been hospitalized twice - once for 5 months for mania. Dr. Kuttner helped stabilize me when I was released. It took awhile, as my anxiety...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This man literally saved my life. He immediately understood me in our first meeting. He knew just the right things to say. And he prescribed the absolutely perfect medicine for me. God bless you Dr. Kuttner.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have seen several Psychiatrists over the past 12 years. I have been his patient for just over 6 years. Doctor Kuttner is by far the MOST EXCELLENT. I have referred four friends/family members to him & they are still seeing him. Kind, courteous, extremely knowledgeable, excellent listener,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Kuttner is the best psychiatrist I've worked with. He is compassionate, has a good sense of humor, and very responsive.
Are you Dr. Kuttner?