Dermatopathology  |
Male
Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD
Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD is a dermatopathology doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. He has been practicing for 8 years.

Academic Alliance Dermatology

5210 Webb Rd

Tampa, FL 33615

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Knapp III

Dr. Knapp III's Experience

Dr. Knapp III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatopathology

• Dermatopathology
  • Dermatology

Dr. Knapp III does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Dermatitis
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Knapp III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Knapp III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Knapp III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Knapp III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Knapp III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Knapp III to family and friends
Dr. Knapp III's Performance
in Tampa, FL |
Professional, knowledgeable, likable and easy to talk to. A good listener.
in Tampa, FL |
I found the office, both staff and physician to be very approachable, good listeners and easy to work with. I would recommend them.
in Safety Harbor, FL |
Dr. Knapp turned out to be the best dermatologist I've been to in years. He gave me a great comprehensive exam and answered all my questions and concerns. Dr. Knapp gave me his time and consideration and I felt so comfortable with him that I actually bought and scheduled a couple of cosmetic filler appointments for the future!
in palm harbor, fl |
I would highly recommend this doctor to anybody seeking need of an excellent dermatologist for their needs--he is caring, compassionate and very capable--I have a well healed area on my foot(an extremely difficult area to treat ) as testament to his abilities & care.
Dunedin, FL |
Great staff and Dr. Knapp was friendly and efficient
in New Port Richey, FL |
Very disappointed! Dr. Knapp was ok, but the office staff at AAD (derm.group) on Webb road in Tampa was horrible. The office is like an assembly line with the poorest customer service I have ever had at a professional physician's office. My first appointment was rescheduled without my approval or knowledge by his assistant. I had to rearrange my schedule. Then,when I called to correct their error, I was on hold for over 20 minutes. Wrong pharmacy was called by his MA. Unprofessional/incompetent.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I scheduled with Dr Knapp because he had excellent online reviews. Having been there today, I feel very happy to be writing another. Excellent staff, friendly and knowledgeable. Dr Knapp is very approachable and welcoming. He is thorough and professional. All in all, a 10 out of 10 experience.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Knapp and staff delivered excellent 5 star service in all aspects from scheduling appointments, check in, assessment, treatment and check out. They asked relevant questions, listened attentively, were very skilled in working with patients and treatment protocols.
in Dunedin, FL |
He was very informative , told us what we needed to know. He was great!
in Hudson FL |
Recently needed a dermatologist. After researching reviews online chose Dr. Knapp III MD from Academic Alliance In Dermatatology Trinity FL office location. Best decision ever! Got a same day appointment which was a relief since a medical not a cosmetic issue. Dr. Knapp diagnosed the problem quickly and said he could treat with in office minor surgery that same day! Wow had a cyst removed in about 15 minutes. Dr. Knapp and his staff are both professional and pleasant. Highly recommend Dr. Knapp!
in Clearwater, FL |
Dr. Knapp found melanoma on my scalp. After he removed it, the biopsy confirmed that the cancer had not spread. Now that the skin on the back of my head has healed, I can hardly tell I had anything done.
in Palm Harbor |
Dr. Knapp was very friendly, attentive and informative. He listened to my concerns and gave me options (which was nice). Great experience with the office! I would highly recommend.
in Safety Harbor, FL |
Dr. Knapp is great! He takes the time to explain things and answer all questions.
Webster, FL |
We were able to schedule 2 appointments on the same day back-to-back for our grandchildren who are grade school and middle school age and have very different dermatological problems. Dr. Knapp provided excellent care and treatment for both children. After thorough exams, he gave the treatment options and likely results, which enabled us to decide how to proceed. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, friendly, and relates equally well to adults, children and teens. We are glad we chose Dr. Knapp
Sun City, FL |
After healing from having MOHs surgery (done very carefully by Dr. Knapp' colleague) on the bridge of my nose, I was left with the usual "dip". Dr. Knapp saw me at a follow up appointment and suggested a fix. He was able to stitch me up so nimbly that you can hardly tell I had anything done! He has a very kind manner, and I feel very secure when I and my husband go in for our checkups.
in Dunedin, FL |
My experiences with Dr. Knapp have been very positive. He is a very caring, friendly, professional and knowledgeable physician. His staff is also caring and friendly.
in Dunedin, FL |
Dr. Knapp is one of a few Dr.s I've seen that are so caring, knowledgeable, punctual, and enegeric with a great pensonality. I have referred others him and all had the same experience as I.
Tampa |
Went to this doctor with cystic lesions on both arms that have been there for over a year and nothing I do can get them to resolve. This doctor did not even look closely at my lesions. He claimed I am doing this to myself, after 30 seconds with me, like it is some kind of nervous habit where I am hurting my own skin. He did offer to biopsy one lesion but I know it isn't cancer, it is some kind of deep cystic lesion that won't resolve. WASTED MY TIME! SO frustrating!
in Lutz, FL |
I have been to many dermatologist over the last 20 years and each one gave me a different diagnoses and they were all wrong. Dr Knapp figured out what was wrong, gave me the treatments I needed and I couldn't be happier! Great Doctor who I highly recommend!
in Clearwater, FL |
I am really nervous with any doctor. He made me feel comfortable. He is very nice. Very good bedside manner.
in Tampa, FL |
Professional and friendly service. Problem was explained so I could understand and procedure was expertly completed.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Knapp was very informative and gave personalized care. He took the time to answer all my questions and his diagnosis was spot on. My issue quickly cleared up! I will definitely be recommending his services to friends and family.
in Massena, NY |
We were in town for a short period, they fit us in with no notice and low wait time. The office personnel was very friendly. Dr. Knapp was great with our 9 year old during an uncomfortable procedure. He took extra care to ensure the least amount of pain. Dr. Knapp has a great bedside manor and is very professional. If we lived in the area we would definitely return for further care.
in Tampa, FL |
I saw Dr. Knapp recently for my skin. He was very kind and understanding and took his time answering all my questions. I definitely recommend him to anyone who wants an understanding, patient and down to earth Doctor. It's nice to find that in a Doctor!
in Tampa, FL |
By far the worst experience I have ever had at a doctors office before. The fact that Dr. Knapp was only in the room for maybe five minutes and explained nothing to me it made me feel uncomfortable and I left the office even more confused than when I walked in. Very disappointing especially for my first time ever seeing a dermatologist. Will never go back! I felt like another number not a person he was interested in helping.
in Palm Harbor |
It was a good experience. He was very professional and took tome to answer questions.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
Are you Dr. Knapp III?