Contact provider for availability

Dermatopathology ·  Male

Dr. Knapp III

Academic Alliance Dermatology

5210 Webb Rd Tampa, FL 33615

Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD is a dermatopathology specialist in Tampa, FL. He specializes in dermatopathology and dermatology.

Dr. Knapp III accepts

Preferred PPO
Select HMO
Tampa Bay CoreNet
Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Knapp III treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Knapp III's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

10.344827586206897%

Dr. Knapp III?
Dr. Knapp III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD
Professional, knowledgeable, likable and easy to talk to. A good listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
I found the office, both staff and physician to be very approachable, good listeners and easy to work with. I would recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
Dr. Knapp turned out to be the best dermatologist I've been to in years. He gave me a great comprehensive exam and answered all my questions and concerns. Dr. Knapp gave me his time and consideration and I felt so comfortable with him that I actually bought and scheduled a couple of cosmetic filler appointments for the future!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
I would highly recommend this doctor to anybody seeking need of an excellent dermatologist for their needs--he is caring, compassionate and very capable--I have a well healed area on my foot(an extremely difficult area to treat ) as testament to his abilities & care.
Great staff and Dr. Knapp was friendly and efficient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
Very disappointed! Dr. Knapp was ok, but the office staff at AAD (derm.group) on Webb road in Tampa was horrible. The office is like an assembly line with the poorest customer service I have ever had at a professional physician's office. My first appointment was rescheduled without my approval or knowledge by his assistant. I had to rearrange my schedule. Then,when I called to correct their error, I was on hold for over 20 minutes. Wrong pharmacy was called by his MA. Unprofessional/incompetent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
I scheduled with Dr Knapp because he had excellent online reviews. Having been there today, I feel very happy to be writing another. Excellent staff, friendly and knowledgeable. Dr Knapp is very approachable and welcoming. He is thorough and professional. All in all, a 10 out of 10 experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
Dr. Knapp and staff delivered excellent 5 star service in all aspects from scheduling appointments, check in, assessment, treatment and check out. They asked relevant questions, listened attentively, were very skilled in working with patients and treatment protocols.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
He was very informative , told us what we needed to know. He was great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
Recently needed a dermatologist. After researching reviews online chose Dr. Knapp III MD from Academic Alliance In Dermatatology Trinity FL office location. Best decision ever! Got a same day appointment which was a relief since a medical not a cosmetic issue. Dr. Knapp diagnosed the problem quickly and said he could treat with in office minor surgery that same day! Wow had a cyst removed in about 15 minutes. Dr. Knapp and his staff are both professional and pleasant. Highly recommend Dr. Knapp!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
Dr. Knapp found melanoma on my scalp. After he removed it, the biopsy confirmed that the cancer had not spread. Now that the skin on the back of my head has healed, I can hardly tell I had anything done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
Dr. Knapp was very friendly, attentive and informative. He listened to my concerns and gave me options (which was nice). Great experience with the office! I would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
Dr. Knapp is great! He takes the time to explain things and answer all questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
We were able to schedule 2 appointments on the same day back-to-back for our grandchildren who are grade school and middle school age and have very different dermatological problems. Dr. Knapp provided excellent care and treatment for both children. After thorough exams, he gave the treatment options and likely results, which enabled us to decide how to proceed. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, friendly, and relates equally well to adults, children and teens. We are glad we chose Dr. Knapp
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
After healing from having MOHs surgery (done very carefully by Dr. Knapp' colleague) on the bridge of my nose, I was left with the usual "dip". Dr. Knapp saw me at a follow up appointment and suggested a fix. He was able to stitch me up so nimbly that you can hardly tell I had anything done! He has a very kind manner, and I feel very secure when I and my husband go in for our checkups.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
My experiences with Dr. Knapp have been very positive. He is a very caring, friendly, professional and knowledgeable physician. His staff is also caring and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
Dr. Knapp is one of a few Dr.s I've seen that are so caring, knowledgeable, punctual, and enegeric with a great pensonality. I have referred others him and all had the same experience as I.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
Went to this doctor with cystic lesions on both arms that have been there for over a year and nothing I do can get them to resolve. This doctor did not even look closely at my lesions. He claimed I am doing this to myself, after 30 seconds with me, like it is some kind of nervous habit where I am hurting my own skin. He did offer to biopsy one lesion but I know it isn't cancer, it is some kind of deep cystic lesion that won't resolve. WASTED MY TIME! SO frustrating!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
I have been to many dermatologist over the last 20 years and each one gave me a different diagnoses and they were all wrong. Dr Knapp figured out what was wrong, gave me the treatments I needed and I couldn't be happier! Great Doctor who I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?
I am really nervous with any doctor. He made me feel comfortable. He is very nice. Very good bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Knapp III, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Knapp III?

• Dermatopathology