Dr. Charles Kilo, MD

Dr. Charles Kilo, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Millennium Physician Group 1495 Pine Ridge Rd Ste 4 Naples, FL 34109 Get Directions

At Millennium Physician Group, we believe the relationship between the patient and the physician is crucial in achieving compassionate, preventative and efficient care. We also believe that comprehensive care is not limited to a primary care office. Our goal is for our patients to have everything they need within the Millennium Physician Group family...a "one stop shop" for our patients' medical needs.

Dr. Charles Kilo, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Naples, FL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

Dr. Kilo's Experience

See how Dr. Kilo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kilo

Dr. Kilo accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Kilo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kilo to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Kilo's Performance
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Felt compelled to write a review due to the outstanding service I received from Dr. Kilo. I recently moved here from NY and was anxious about starting up with a new doctor. I did my homework and picked Dr. Kilo to try due to the positive comments from others on-line. He absolutely exceeded my expectations! He is a warm, personable, passionate and energetic doctor. Very knowlegable! I am looking forward to working with him on preserving my good health!
Naples, FL |
The office is so filled with odd decorating junk. It feels dirty and creepy. I've never seen anything like this in a medical office! My husband likes him as a doctor. After accompanying my hubby to that office recently, I can't say I'd want to be a patient. Every part of every wall has something hanging on it. Eeeeeek!!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Kilo is great but staff is horrific. Prescriptions, pre-authorizations, medical information transfers are all bungled and mishandled at every turn. Dr. Kilo was great but ultimately left the practice due to incompetency of staff.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Kilo, MD?
Are you Dr. Kilo?

Compare Dr. Kilo

Dr. Kilo's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kilo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Kilo does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kilo and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Kilo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kilo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kilo does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kilo and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.