Dr. Charles Kaplan, MD

Dr. Charles Kaplan, MD

Urology | Male

Georgia Urology 1700 Hospital South Dr Ste 201 Austell GA 30106 Get Directions

Dr. Charles Kaplan, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Austell, GA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with Wellstar Douglas Hospital and Wellstar Cobb Hospital.

Dr. Kaplan's Experience

See how Dr. Kaplan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kaplan

Dr. Kaplan accepts 26 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kaplan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kaplan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaplan to family and friends
Dr. Kaplan's Performance
in Powder Springs, GA |
I have been going to Dr Kaplan for over 7 years and every visit was very professional and courteous.
in Newnan, GA |
I have been a cancer survivor for 19 years. I owe my survival to several specialists including Dr. Kaplan. I was referred to Dr. Kaplan by another fine Urologist based on Dr. Kaplan's unique skills with urinary implants. Dr. Kaplan is highly skilled and an excellent communicator. His staff is great. I trust him with my life and would recommend him to anyone.
in Marietta, GA |
He successfully performed my ureteroscopy to remove 3 kidney stones. Ten days later he removed the stent. Very knowledgeable, and I would highly recommend him to anyone with kidney issues.
Marietta, GA |
I'm assuming September 28, 2016 must have been a bad day for him. After I heard great things about him his bedside manner I recommended him to my daughter and son-in-law for fertility concerns. She stated he was cold, zero bedside manner, and offered zero help. He may be good with other issues but if fertility is your concern I'd say go elsewhere. Nice way to make people feel worse. Hope no one ever treats anyone in your family the way you did my family.
in Douglasville, GA |
Visit was good, Dr. Kaplan explained what test had to be done and took time making sure I understood what all was going on.
in Douglasville, GA |
Dr Kaplan was excellent in his thoroughness during the exam and in explaining my upcoming procedures, what he was looking for and also what to expect after the tests and surgery. Dr Kaplan and his staff were very kind, friendly and showed great compassion about my concerns. I feel very confident having him as my new urologist.
in Douglasville, GA |
Dr Kaplan was very knowledgable and genuinely concerned with my situation. If anyone is looking for a great urologist, ga urology is the place
in Douglasville, GA |
dr.kaplan is very knowlegable. he has a good bedside manner,meaning he cares about your concerns.i was very pleased with him .
in Powder Springs, GA |
It was determined that I would need lithotripsy to break up kidney stones. Dr. Kaplan never seemed invested in my care. After a roller coaster of a week that included a second hospital stay for pain I finally had to demand his attention. This resulted in another hospital procedure. The icing on the cake was when I returned to the office on a Friday to be prepped for a stent removal only to be told I needed to come back on Monday. I would not recommend Dr. Kaplan to anyone.
in Douglasville, GA |
My first visit with Dr. Kaplan was very pleasant and I found his office staff very pleasant, the time in the office was minimal, and Dr. Kaplan was very professional and explained his plan for his treatment of my condition with me. Very pleased with his office and with Dr. Kaplan and recommend him to others.
Very knowledgeable and explained everything. Took his time . Not an alarmist which is important to me.
in Villa Rica, GA |
Thorough, considerate and most knowledgeable in his field of practice. I was examined and treated several years ago and recently. His findings proved to be right on the mark which led to the proper treatment and alleviation of my health condition. Thank you Dr. Kaplan. FGH, Jr.
in Douglasville, Ga |
This was my second visit to see Dr Kaplan within four years regarding bladder issues. I was treated with professionalism by he and his staff. He listens to what you have to say and makes your visit and exam a comfortable experience. I have no hesitation in recommending him To others seeking a urologist.
in Acworth, GA |
excellent dr
in Douglasville, GA |
He is very well organized. He gives at thorough examination without discomfort to the patient.
in Mableton, GA |
I have been using Georgia Urology for many years, specifically Dr Kaplan. he is very personable and makes you feel comfortable with his highly professional approach to your visit. I highly recommend Dr Kaplan for all of your urology needs. He is the best.
in Austell, GA |
I have had nothing but the best of medical treatment from Dr kaplan and the staff at Ga Urology. I highly recommend Dr Kaplan.
in Austell, GA |
I would recommend Dr. Kaplan to others. A very knowledgeable and professional Doctor.
Dallas, GA |
Dr. Kaplan is willing to answer my questions and explains his answers in a way that I can understand them. He's very caring and interested in what I have to say.
in Powder Springs, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Kaplan for years. He is a fantastic doctor and great listener. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends. If you need a good doctor he is one to see.
in Dallas, GA |
Excellent Doctor and staff. I was treated with respect and kindness and Dr. Kaplan listened to me like I really mattered to him. Very impressed with everything. Would recommend him to anyone. I would trust him with my life.
in Temple , Georgia |
Dr.Kaplan has been competent in the delivery of his services.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Kaplan, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaplan?

Compare Dr. Kaplan

Dr. Kaplan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Kaplan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kaplan's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Yeast Infections

Emory University

Graduated in 1994

The New York Hospital Cornell Med Center

Completed in 1996

Georgetown University

Completed in 2000

Dr. Kaplan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaplan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Kidney Surgery
  • Kidney and Ureter Removal
  • Lithotripsy
  • Orchiectomy
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Implants
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry