Dr. Charles Jobin, MD

Dr. Charles Jobin, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMale

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Charles Jobin, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Englewood, NJ and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Colorado At Denver in 2005. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

ColumbiaDoctors

Dr. Jobin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jobin

0.5780346820809249%
0.5780346820809249%

Competent and expert shoulder surgeon!
Immediately I felt that I had come to the right surgeon to do my shoulder replacement surgery. He spent a great deal of time with me and answered all my questions. I was comfortable to proceed with Dr Jobin since he is an excellent surgeon and extremely knowledgeable. He is The One!
Judy – Sep 12, 2022
Definitely see Dr Jobin!
Dr Jobin is an excellent diagnostician, caring and I found him honest. He is unusually patient, will take the time to teach and explain treating a patient with respect. He was not pushing things authoritatively but actually approached me collaboratively providing me with the information I needed to make the choice I wanted. In the end, it was because of him that I know what I need to do to continue get better after having 2 rotator cuff tears and frozen shoulder. He gave me clear instruction, and took a very reasonable approach. I see improvement and I have hope. I am very grateful to him. I would highly recommend him to anybody dealing with shoulder issues
Sep 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
Excellent surgeon with a great team
I had shoulder replacement surgery in July 2022, which has exceeded my expectations so far. When I started PT, they told me I was well ahead of schedule, in terms of mobility and strength, with minimal discomfort. I was nervous about the surgery, but was referred to Dr. Jobin by two friends of the family. He was VERY highly recommended. In my initial consultation, he couldn't have been better at explaining my situation, my options, and what surgery and recovery would entail. Patient, comforting, reassuring and NO rush. A pleasure. Everything he told me was on point. Everyone on his staff plus the overall Columbia team and the folks at Columbia-Allen Hospital have been/were great. The hospital is very small, and the whole group was extremely compassionate and friendly, which was a terrific experience -- much better than ones I've had at large famous facilities. We're already planning on doing the other shoulder this Fall, as it is actually worse than the surgery shoulder.
Rob C – Aug 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
Dr. Jobin is the best. I had a reverse shoulder replacement on my left shoulder that was so successful I forget I have a prosthetic in my shoulder. Before I knew of Dr. Jobin I had had surgery on my right shoulder that had failed badly. Dr. Jobin was able to save my shoulder I had severe bone loss, no shoulder joint and a completely torn rotator cuff, he had both the the skill and technology to give me a new shoulder. I never thought this would be possible.
Wendy L – Mar 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
Great experience as a first timer. I barely waited to be helped when I checked in. Dr. Jobin and his staff all very friendly and helpful. I especially loved how Dr. Jobin really took his time to explain my conditions with me as well as my treatment options. I had a great visit and the doctor’s demeanor has really put me at ease so I highly recommend Dr. Jobin!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
Dr. Jobin & his assistant Mark are incredible. Not only do they take great care of my health, but also both are lovely to speak with at every appointment. It’s rare to find a doctor and team that combines such personal touches and care for a patient as a person with outstanding quality of medical care. I highly recommend seeing them for your orthopedic needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
WORLDS BEST ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON! Hands down the best orthopedic care you will receive if you are thinking of going anywhere else...DON'T...Dr. Jobin and his team are top of the line best in healthcare. He fixed my shoulder and I am back to doing everything I want to do including golf, tennis and enjoying playing catch with my grandkids!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
Outstanding care. Outstanding outcome of surgery. Fantastic and efficient team. Medicine as it should be done.
Hans-Willem Snoeck, MD PhD – Feb 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
Excellent! The perfect combination of Competence as a Surgeon and Bedside manner as a compassionate human being. Dr Jobin gave me a new shoulder and after 3 months I can't believe how good it feels.
Marty R – Feb 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
Dr. Jobin is a great doctor! He’s very understanding and listens to your concerns. He takes time with the patient to help them with their health issues! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a specialist.
Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
I have been with Dr. Jobin for a few years now and from the very start I found him to be very approachable, sincere, caring, and down to earth. What I appreciate most about him is his willingness to explain all of the options very well and allowing me to choose the course of treatment that I felt most comfortable with and not being in a rush to operate. Recently I did choose the path of surgery but it's has gone SUPER WELL. Even my Physical Therapy office has told me of his reputation for being an EXCELLENT SURGEON! I recommend Dr. Jobin with absolutely no reservations what so ever.
Evelyn Reyes – Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
Dr. Jobin is an excellent clinician who also has aa great team working with him. He takes his time to review your xrays and other tests and then gives you his recommenation. I have never felt like any question was too simple or that he didn't have time to answer it. I am a nurse and we all know how tough nurses can be as patients. There is not one thing I would change in my journey to have my shoulder replaced. I am PAIN free and can now do everything that I had not been able to do over the last 2 years! My PT says that she has not seen someone recover so well and relatively fast from this type of surgery before. I am looking forwad to a normal activity schedule including all the sports and activities that I want to do. Unfortuately, I can now also clean our house and shovel snow. Can't win them all!
Cyndy FIne – Jan 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
Dr. Jobin is a godsend to me. In a time when our world is so fast paced, I needed someone who would listen to my health concerns and provide me with accurate, detailed and thoughtful advice. That someone is Dr. Jobin. He took his time with me and listened to what I told him. Himself and his assistant Mark are a dynamic duo that provide the utmost respect and care and are very detailed oriented. I would send an email to the team with any questions I had and within a few minutes I would have a response. I cant think of another place where anyone would receive the care that you get with Dr. Jobin. Thank you Dr. Jobin and his extraordinary team for all you do.
Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
Every member of Dr Jobins team was great i was told that it would be very painful. i never felt any pain and never took pain medicine. i was told that it would be 6 months till i felt well enough to resume my normal activities. i am 8 weeks out and was released to carry on normal day to day tasks and best of all i am pain free. If you are apprehensive of having surgery believe me do it soon and with this team.
jerry horowitz – Oct 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
Dr Jobin told me what to expect, and he was right. He was thorough, thoughtful and caring. I highly recommend him.
Oct 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
To echo the other 5-star reviews, Dr. Jobin and his staff including Mark and Sixta have been extremely helpful to me with a variety of my issues. Despite having a busy practice, I’m almost always able to schedule an appt. within a few days of my calling and receive a response to my email or phone questions often the same day. I’ve consulted many MDs in my life, and it’s rare I’ve found one as knowledgeable, accommodating, and concerned as Dr. Jobin.
Oct 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
Dr Jobin is patient, knowledgeable and overall a terrific physician. I highly recommend him
Sep 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
Dr. Jobin listened attentively to my ailment and quickly identified the issue. He also walked me through several solutions and advised me on what would produce the best long-term outcome. Patient and an expert in the shoulder orthopedics, I am confident that my pain will be a thing of the past soon and relieved to have him at the helm of my recovery.
BV – Sep 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
I am so glad and thankful that I chose Dr Jobin ! He successfully repaired my shoulder that another Dr thought might not be impossible ! I can’t praise or thank him enough ! He is the best and second to none, I highly recommend him ! my nephew Oscar also used Dr Jobin for a shoulder repair with great success , he also highly recommends Dr Jobin ! Thank you Dr Jobin your hands are gifted and are blessed !
Jane Linsalato – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?
Dr. Jobin is always very patience with me. He goes over my chart and listens to what I have to say. He make sure I fully understand the movement of my shoulder . He is the best and I highly recommend him to anyone.
Eileen Carvalho – Dec 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Jobin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jobin?