Dr. Charles L. Jackson, MD

Dr. Charles L. Jackson, MD

Urology | Male | 60 years old

I strive to provide world class outcomes through expert compassionate care. To learn more, please visit my website. www.drleejackson.comRead more

Dr. Jackson's Experience

See how Dr. Jackson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jackson

Dr. Jackson accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jackson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Jackson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jackson to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Jackson
Dr. Jackson's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (28)
in Calhoun, GA |
Dr. Jackson is truly an outstanding Robotic Surgeon and a great person. He not only is a committed professional in his field that is second to no other Robotic Surgeon; he also deeply cares about his patients and reacts to them on a one on one basis giving them not only the best medical care, but also need emotional support. I had Robotic Prostate Cancer surgery 08.07.12. I had no complications, no serious pain and a complete recovery. I was back at work in 10 days. My prognosis is excellent.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Jackson is very calming, and does a great job explaining a difficult diagnosis. At 41 years old it seemed way too early for Prostate Cancer, but with the MRI guided biopsy we were able to pinpoint the cancer. He is constantly professional while still delivering information and a understandable way. I felt like I was always his patient even though we had just met. He bed side manner through the diagnosis, plan expectation, surgery and recovery has been 100% clear and easy to understand.
in Bridgeport, AL |
My husband and I were treated with the utmost respect from the moment we first met Dr. Jackson and Mike, his assistant. His office is inviting and homey. His receptionist was very friendly and helpful. We didn't have to wait for an appointment. We met with Dr. Jackson because of my husband's elevated PSA. Dr. Jackson did an MRI then prostrate surgery. We've been very pleased with our experience.
in Hixson, TN |
Doctor Jackson has made me feel that my health and recovery from prostate surgery are his top priority. He has explained each step of the process with great detail. He has answered all of my questions. He is a class act! He also has a great team working with him. Mike has been with Doctor Jackson over 20 years. They are definitely on the same page. Jennifer has been great with all the scheduling for the office visits as well as with the hospital prior to surgery. This team is simply the Best!
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Jackson is a very caring and professional person. I had no doubt about having prostrate surgery after talking with him. Everything was explained by Dr. Jackson and nurse Mike to a degree that I could understand. I will recommend Dr. Jackson and his staff to anyone that I talk to about prostrate surgery. This experience with Dr. Jackson has opened my eyes to how serious prostate cancer is and how many men need to better know about prostrate cancer. Jennifer in the office is great asset.
in Chattanooga, TN |
The consideration and support provided by Dr Jackson and his staff eased my concerns about prostate surgery. Their level of professionalism combined with real concern for the individual patient (me) served to instill confidence. The follow up phone calls after my return home served as an assurance of their commitment to support my recovery after the surgery. Very comforting.
Have you seen Dr. Charles L. Jackson, MD?
Are you Dr. Jackson?

Compare Dr. Jackson

Dr. Jackson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Jackson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Jackson has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jackson's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Prostate Cancer

Kidney Transplant, Cleveland Clinic

Completed in 1988

Albion College

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Jackson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jackson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology
  • Prostate Oncology
  • Urologic Oncology

• Prostate Removal
  • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.