Dr. Charles Howe, MD

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 66

Dr. Howe

Central Indiana Neurology

1210 Medical Arts Blvd Ste 114 Anderson, IN 46011

Dr. Charles Howe, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Anderson, IN and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from U London Fac Med in 1977 and specializes in pain medicine.

Dr. Howe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Howe

2.0

Dr. Howe?
Dr. Howe's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Howe, MD
Dr. Howe did a procedure on my back 4 years ago and I have not had any problems since then. He was kind and very courteous. I would go back again if necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Howe, MD?
Poor bedside manners. Doesn't help, nor wants to help those in pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Howe, MD?
Don’t waste your time or money. He is the worst excuse for a doctor I’ve ever seen and he didn’t even ask me to show him where my pain was! All he told me is to go out in the sun, eat anti-inflammatory foods and “find my peace”. He reminded me of a Chinese monk telling me to find my ying and yang! Pathetic! I’d be totally embarrassed to be a part of his “medical” group, and I use the term “medical” lightly. He’s not worth 1 star but I had to rate him in order to post the review
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Howe, MD?
He is the worst doctor ever!! He wouldn’t even address the issue I was seeing him about. Told me that he didn’t have all day to talk to me. He didn’t even introduce himself properly. “I’m Dr. Howe, tell me about yourself” Very arrogant person. As soon as I told him my issue he waved his hand in the air and proceeded to tell me what He thought which had nothing to do with my issue! This was my first/last visit. I feel terribly sorry for anyone who works for or with this poor excuse of a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Howe, MD?
The absolute worst doctor I’ve ever encountered. Awful bedside manor. Put his hand in my face and told me to stop talking while I was simply explaining my mother’s medication history. I wouldn’t let him treat my dog or any living thing for that matter. Cancelled all further appointments with him. He is a nasty rude man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Howe, MD?
Do not waste your time, money nor dignity with this man. Wouldn't have given one star if I would have had the option.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Howe, MD?
First time visit! First, they tell you to show up 20 minutes early to fill out paperwork they send you in the mail and tells you to fill out at home. Sat there with nothing todo for 30 minutes. The take me to my room, asked no questions, took my blood pressure that lasted about 5 seconds and didn't tell me what it was. As she walks out she says it should only be a minute or two... it was almost 40 minutes. The doctor asked no questions but processed to tell me what they plan on doing to me. Nope
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Howe, MD?
He treated me disrespectful because he did not get my records from my referring physician. Which I had no control over. He had a bad bed side manor. He would not take time to listen to me or my husband who accompanied me to my appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Howe, MD?
I could like to say about Charles Howe. He is the best doctor I have ever had in my life. In Jan 2015 I had gallbladder surgery to remove gallbladder and cause my nerve damage and muscle tissue damage. I have been to ER about 30-35 times in one year span. It make me have chronic pain. They refer me to Charles Howe. They took ultrasound and found damage and gave shot medicine and it won't work. He ask me to try lycrics(sp) it's finally work. Thank god!i trust Charlie Howe. He know what best for a
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Howe, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Howe?

• Pain Medicine

Genl Hosp
1977
U London Fac Med

Dr. Howe accepts

Dr. Howe accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check Dr. Howe's experience treating your condition or procedure

Central Indiana Neurology

Central Indiana Neurology1210 Medical Arts Blvd Ste 114 Anderson, IN 46011

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Howe treats patients.

82% Patient experience rating, 13% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018, 2017)

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2018)