Dr. Charles C. Ho, MD

Dr. Charles C. Ho, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 49 years old

Learn about this Doctor

I treat patients and make decisions like they are my own family. My approach is conservative, but when necessary - I am trained to perform highly skilled surgery.Read more

Dr. Ho's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Ho's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ho

Dr. Ho accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ho has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Ho
Dr. Ho's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (32)
in Marietta, GA |
Has a good experience with Dr. Ho. He explained everything so that I understood what was to happen. Very happy with the results.
in Dallas, GA |
Dr. Ho performed eye muscle surgery on my left eye May, 2015. He hit 100% accuracy by operating on two eye muscles causing double and triple vision. This operation was a complete success!! I recommend Dr. Ho to everyone. Also, he did my husband's cataract surgery two years ago and that surgery was successful. As of now, I will have cataract surgery on both eyes in the future which he will perform. He also diagnosed my glaucoma and is treating this problem successfully. Wonderful Doctor!!
in Dallas, GA |
Dr Ho has always been concerned about my eye health since I started seeing him over six years ago when he performed cataract surgery on my left eye. He performed cataract surgery on my right eight this year and as before all went well. He called after the surgery to check on me just as he did when i had the left eye done. He has always shown concern and compassion each time I have seen him.
in Marietta, GA |
Extremely competent-Took time to explain and answer questions-Very pleased with the results
in Roswell, ga |
I visited Dr Ho for my 22 month old daughter. The wait was long and I felt like Dr Ho was rushing to give me the diagnosis on my daughter and get on to the next patient. He came off as cold and uncaring. I will not return to see him and would not recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Charles C. Ho, MD?
Are you Dr. Ho?

Compare Dr. Ho

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.