Dr. Charles Ho, MD

Dr. Charles Ho, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Marietta Eye Clinic 3939 Roswell Rd Ste 100 Marietta, GA 30062 Get Directions

I treat patients and make decisions like they are my own family. My approach is conservative, but when necessary - I am trained to perform highly skilled surgery.

Dr. Charles Ho, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Marietta, GA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Ho is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Hospital.

Dr. Ho's Experience

See how Dr. Ho's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ho

Dr. Ho accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ho has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ho's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ho to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Ho's Performance
Marietta, GA |
I had cataract surgery yesterday and what a positive experience it was. Wonderful staff! Wonderful Dr. Ho!
Marietta, GA |
I initially was very apprehensive about the surgery but it is probably the best that has happened to my eye sight in my whole life. Both the staff and Dr. Ho are very friendly and helpful. Everyone's always taking care of my anxiety to calm me for the surgery and explain everything to me.
Marietta, GA |
Everything was very pleasant. Everybody was nice. Dr. Ho did a great job. I noticed a huge change. I am very very pleased with the whole procedure today. I wasn't expecting to see a change the next day but I did.
in Marietta, GA |
Top notch service. Cataract surgery wonderful ( 1 year ago) vision is much improved. Anyone with eye problems needs to visit Dr. Ho. All staff supportive and empathetic. Love and kisses - Paul
in Marietta, GA |
I was extremely nervous before the procedure, but the staff was wonderful, as was Dr. Ho and I have come out of the experience with great confidence. I am a fan. My vision result is so much better, I cannot wait to have the other eye done.
in Smyrna, GA |
Dr. Ho and his team were professional courteous prompt with service ( Dr Ho even called me after the surgery). I would highly recommend them. I had some apprehension before surgery, but surgery on the left eye went so smoothly that I am very anxiously awaiting getting the right eye done. Vision improvement was unbelievable.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Ho is wonderful. He is very professional straight to the point and answers all the questions. He takes the time that the patient needs. Recovery was a lot quicker than expected.
in Marietta, GA |
Would like to say that I'm very comforatable with hin and his staff. Everyone listens is helpful. Dr. Ho improved an chronic eye condition and we now have it managed i would refer lots of people to his office THANKS
in Marietta, GA |
It is unbelievable how good I can see. He did an excellent job.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Ho is wonderful. Very thorough. He helped my situation dramatically and was very good at explaining my situation to me. I am so glad that he was able to help me without insisting on surgery.
in Marietta, GA |
All of Dr. Ho nurses in office and surgical center were very helpful of all of my need they were AWSOME!!!
Marietta, GA |
I would like to thank the Dr. Ho and his entire staff for the great service!!! I came in with a positive attitude and io still fill the same way after my medical procedures. Thank You
in Marietta, GA |
Went to Dr. Ho to help me dry eyes, plus an eye exam. He gave me a thorough eye exam and did a great job placing plugs in my eyes. He was very gentle and thoughtful concerning my condition and a way to remedy my situation. I will want to come again to see Dr. Ho to care for my eyes.
in Marietta, GA |
My cataract surgery was an pleasant experience. I felt very comfortable and everyone was very helpful in telling me the things that would be taking place. I highly recommend Dr. Ho and his group!!!!
Great experience and results
in Marietta, GA |
Always have a great experience with Marietta Eye Clinic and all of their staff.
Marietta, GA |
Absolutely the top. This was a very pleasant and rewarding experience. 100% more satisfies than I could have imagined.
in Marietta, GA |
Impressive Doctor and person, I consider him a friend.
in Marietta, GA |
The surgery was absolutely fantastic! Simple & easy with the best results possible
in Marietta, GA |
I couldn't have had a better experience with my cataract surgery. Dr. Ho carefully explained all my options. He did a magnificent job restoring my sight such that I no longer have to depend on glasses. Everything went perfect.
Marietta, GA |
Really needs to be 10 stars. We have been here 15 years now and Dr Ho was highly recommended. I find him excellent as a physician and a human being. I would tell anyone to give 100%. I just had my left eye cataract removed and it was easy peezy. I was no pain and the are given by the entire staff ws excellent. Everyone has a warm friendly approach to you and your care. Patricia Hammil
in Marietta, GA |
I had no idea what to expect when they told me I needed surgery for my cataracts. Dr. Ho explained how the surgery would go and that they do one eye and two weeks later they do the other eye. When I had the first eye done (mono vision) for the near sight, I could see so much better I could hardly wait to do the other eye for distance. I can see perfectly driving at night with no glasses and clear vision. If you are needing this done, don't put it off. And Dr. Ho is an excellent surgeon.
in Marietta, GA |
Ben HInes- It was a lot more pleasant than I thought it would be. I never felt anything. The worst part is how many drops you have to use. I had great service. Dr Ho called to check on me as well as the nurse.
in Marietta, GA |
I recently had cataract surgery performed by Dr. Ho. I was extremely pleased with the outcome. He is a highly skilled and compassionate surgeon. I felt at ease with him before, during and after the procedure. Afterwards he called me at home that same evening to see how I was doing, even though I had a post operative appointment schedule for the next day.
in Marietta, GA |
it was by chance that I came in contact with Dr. Ho. I had been referred to another Dr. but because of their staff I decided to call Marietta Eye Clinic and was placed with Dr. Ho. I needed a cataract evaluation. Dr. Ho is a kind and gentle person as well as being an excellent Dr. I needed removal of cataracts in both eyes and can see again. Colors are brighter, I can see the TV again and I drive better. I really like Dr. Ho and his staff. I have always felt well cared for on each visit!
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Ho performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes in November 2016. My results to date are excellent with no issues. I would very favorably recommend Dr. Ho based on my experience with him and the Marietta Eye Clinic staff.
in Marietta, GA |
Has a good experience with Dr. Ho. He explained everything so that I understood what was to happen. Very happy with the results.
in Dallas, GA |
Dr. Ho performed eye muscle surgery on my left eye May, 2015. He hit 100% accuracy by operating on two eye muscles causing double and triple vision. This operation was a complete success!! I recommend Dr. Ho to everyone. Also, he did my husband's cataract surgery two years ago and that surgery was successful. As of now, I will have cataract surgery on both eyes in the future which he will perform. He also diagnosed my glaucoma and is treating this problem successfully. Wonderful Doctor!!
in Dallas, GA |
Dr Ho has always been concerned about my eye health since I started seeing him over six years ago when he performed cataract surgery on my left eye. He performed cataract surgery on my right eight this year and as before all went well. He called after the surgery to check on me just as he did when i had the left eye done. He has always shown concern and compassion each time I have seen him.
in Marietta, GA |
Extremely competent-Took time to explain and answer questions-Very pleased with the results
in Roswell, ga |
I visited Dr Ho for my 22 month old daughter. The wait was long and I felt like Dr Ho was rushing to give me the diagnosis on my daughter and get on to the next patient. He came off as cold and uncaring. I will not return to see him and would not recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Ho, MD?
Are you Dr. Ho?

Compare Dr. Ho

Dr. Ho's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ho's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Ho has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ho's Board Certifications

• Chorioretinal Scars
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Drexel U

Graduated in 1989

• Chinese
  • Mandarin

Dr. Ho does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ho and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology