Dr. Charles Greene, MD

Dr. Charles Greene, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Charles Greene, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

11512 Lake Mead Ave Unit 531

Jacksonville, FL 32256

(904) 419-2054

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.

Learn about Dr. Greene

See how frequently Dr. Greene performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dizziness
Vertigo
Chronic Tonsillitis

Dr. Greene's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Sore Throat
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Uvulectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

1 Sanction
  • Disciplinary action in another state (5/16/2007)
    Action Taken: Surrender
    Summary: Dr Charles C. Greene; License # 4301066088

Nature of Complaint:

The Physician has been the subject of disciplinary action in another state.

Action Taken:

The Physician has Surrendered his license to practice medicine in the State of Michigan.

State: Michigan

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
  • PHD
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Greene has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Greene has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greene does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greene and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greene's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greene to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Greene's Performance
in Macclenny, FL |
My 17 yr daughter was referred to Dr Geene & was given a hearing test &told that she had mod to severe hearing loss, They told me the hearing aid she needed was $7500. Next appt we were told hearing loss was assymetrical and she may have acoustic neuroma. When I told him I found the aids cheaper at other places he got agitated & told us we were being scammed. His behavior made me get a 2nd opinion and with that we found she has no hearing loss at all and no neuroma! AVOID THIS MD.
in Jacksonville, FL |
DO NOT SEE DR GREENE Myself & others who have had septoplasty procedures by Dr Greene including turbinate reductions walked away with more issues than when we walked in. Seems other ENTs get all his old patients in to fix the problems he created in their noses. Obviously all about cash flow to him and speedy procedures to fit them all in. Years ago had primary care refer me to him for the consultation and procedure. Massive regret. Go to other ENT. Huge costly mistake physically & financially
Jacksonville, FL |
My father was referred to this office for his ears and a potential ear infection. His appointment was for 10:10 am. Apparently there was a mix up with his appointment, and my father wound up sitting in the examination room for 90 minutes, with no explanation other than the doctor, "will be here shortly". No office should allow a patient to sit there for ninety minutes without explanation of the doctor's whereabouts or whether the doctor had another emergency.
in Jacksonville, FL |
My procedure was on 8/8/17 to alleviate chronic sinusitis issues. I had a couple office visits prior to the procedure but never met Dr. Greene. The staff at Jacksonville ENT was always courteous and my wait times were minimal. I met Dr. Greene the day of the surgery, his team is a reflection of him, personable and professional. The procedure went very well, improvement was almost immediate. My follow up was great, no pain at all and Dr. Greene again was amazing. Dr. Greene/Team, I thank you. :)
in Jacksonville, FL |
DR. Greene took the time to LISTEN to me after I spent close to 9 months going to doctor after doctor with no resolve. He figured my issue out in one visit and within a week I had the balloon sinuplasty. This is now week two after surgery and I'm back to myself again, no coughing, stuffy nose, sinus drainage AND no more acid reflux!! I can finally sing a lullaby to my son at night without coughing!
in Jacksonville, FL |
He was so quick to figure out what was wrong with me and so thorough in all the tests he ordered while giving me the feeling that he was in control.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Greene listened to my problems, asked very pertinent questions. He showed a lot of compassion to my needs and problems. I have never met a doctor with his level of expertise and I am glad I went to his office. Also he has been a great doctor to my over 90 year old mother who just lights up when she visits Dr. Greene?s office and my four year old nephew just love to visit Dr. Greene?s office who treated him.
in Jacksonville, Florida |
For 5 stars he would need to listen more and not just dismiss what the patient is telling him. He also should know not all lymphomas create large nodes especially not non-Hodgkins. Indolent cancers regardless of point of origin grow slowly and spread quickly. Thats how my grandma died. Still I'm thankful for finding him because I've been lied to by other Dr.'s or treated like a hypochondriac. Here I am with something spreading I have faith he will figure it out.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I just fired this firm. They have no respect for my time. They had me waiting in a lobby for 35 minutes before I demanded a refund and fired them. The staff then had the nerve to threaten me with being charged for being a 'no show'. If anyone was a no show, it was this firm. If you have any respect for your time, do not waste it at this firm.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Best ENT in Jacksonville. Dr Green explained everything to me during my sinus surgery. His bedside manner was superb and I can finally breath. I would definitely recommend people to Dr Green.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. Greene was personable, very professional and knowledgeable. His compassion towards me and my health was very refreshing. After years of suffering with my sinuses, Dr. Greene solved my problem and I am feeling a lot better. Kudos to Dr. Greene and thanks for your sincerity.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Greene because he demonstrated to me the same level of care, concern, skills, and bedside manner that my neighbor, my niece, and my cousin told me about when I asked them if they had ever been to Dr, Greene. He was reassuring when I was afraid of the anesthesia process by calling me to tell me exactly why he uses that method and that the surgery would only take about 10-15 minutes. Everything he told me was true, I had very little bleeding afterward and very little pain.
Orange Park, FL |
Dr Greene & his staff are very professional and friendly. I am very pleased with the service they provided me. The only needs for improvement comment I have is that it took what seemed like forever to schedule my surgery, but that is due to the scheduling lady apparently never received my messages. Other than that, I absolutely ADORE all of the staff and the doctor!
in Jacksonville, FL |
I was sent to Dr. Greene by another Doctor for eval on sinus surgery. I was very scared of having the surgery and Dr. Greene and staff put me at ease and explained everything. I went through some testing, was scheduled for surgery. He put me to ease by letting me know every movement he was making so I would know what to expect. Oh yes, I was also given a CD on the type of surgery he was to perform. I am now a Dr Greene fan. I trust him to always do the best for the rest of my recovery. Excellent
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Greene is a very caring and patient doctor. Thanks to him I can breathe again. I have suffered from chronic sinusitis for over 2 years and I finally have some relief. I would recommend Dr. Greene to all my family and friends. His staff is wonderful (Tara, Nicole and Jennifer- these ladies are awesome). Everyone was patient with me and ALWAYS returned my calls. Thank you, Dr. Greene. You're the BEST!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Doctor did not listen to my concerns, was requested to avoid painful technique for analysis and/or the use of a numbing agent. Doctor deceived and proceeded with his own discretion causing pain and trauma., I was very disappointed with the performance of Dr. Greene and requested new doctor.
Dr. Greene never came to our scheduled appointment. I was seen by office personal.after Over a month of phone calls to no avail! I made Dr greens assistant (Nicole) aware of the urgency for my life treating condition she assured me she get to the bottom of this and call me back, well a week later and still no call from her!!!!! No cat scan, no returned calls
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have no hesitations in recommending Dr Greene. He had the ability to run appropriate tests in his office in a timely manner. I was able to get those results quickly and Dr. Greene was able to answer my questions and we came up with a game plan right away. I am now 3 weeks post surgery and feel as though I made a very good decision in having Dr. Greene as my doctor.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Excellent bedside manner and does an excellent job.
He allowed me to be able to sleep
in Jacksonville Florida |
Is a Dr the he really care for the patients and listen
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Greene is the BEST! He is very thorough and cares about his patients. I would definitely recommend Dr. Greene to all my friends and family.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Greene for your ENT needs. He has lots of experience, he is compassionate and he cares about his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Greene, MD?
Are you Dr. Greene?

Blue Care HMO
    Blue Select
    BlueDental Choice
    NetworkBlue
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Employer Group PPO
    Select HMO
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • POMCO Group

Hospitals where Dr. Greene has admitting privileges

Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
800 Prudential Dr
Jacksonville, FL 32207

Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Neurotology