Dr. Charles C. Greene, MD

Dr. Charles C. Greene, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Charles C Greene MD 11512 Lake Mead Ave Unit 531, Jacksonville, FL 32256 Get Directions
(904) 419-2054

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Greene specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat and practices in Jacksonville, FL. He practices at 4 locations.

Are you Dr. Greene? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Greene's Experience

77Experience
Match

See how Dr. Greene's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Greene

Dr. Greene accepts 13 insurance carriers

13 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Greene has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Greene

Dr. Greene's Review Details
2.9 based on 50 responses
Experience with Dr. Greene
Dr. Greene's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (43)
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Greene listened to my problems, asked very pertinent questions. He showed a lot of compassion to my needs and problems. I have never met a doctor with his level of expertise and I am glad I went to his office. Also he has been a great doctor to my over 90 year old mother who just lights up when she visits Dr. Greene?s office and my four year old nephew just love to visit Dr. Greene?s office who treated him.
in Jacksonville, Florida |
For 5 stars he would need to listen more and not just dismiss what the patient is telling him. He also should know not all lymphomas create large nodes especially not non-Hodgkins. Indolent cancers regardless of point of origin grow slowly and spread quickly. Thats how my grandma died. Still I'm thankful for finding him because I've been lied to by other Dr.'s or treated like a hypochondriac. Here I am with something spreading I have faith he will figure it out.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I just fired this firm. They have no respect for my time. They had me waiting in a lobby for 35 minutes before I demanded a refund and fired them. The staff then had the nerve to threaten me with being charged for being a 'no show'. If anyone was a no show, it was this firm. If you have any respect for your time, do not waste it at this firm.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Best ENT in Jacksonville. Dr Green explained everything to me during my sinus surgery. His bedside manner was superb and I can finally breath. I would definitely recommend people to Dr Green.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. Greene was personable, very professional and knowledgeable. His compassion towards me and my health was very refreshing. After years of suffering with my sinuses, Dr. Greene solved my problem and I am feeling a lot better. Kudos to Dr. Greene and thanks for your sincerity.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Doctor who is knowledgeable, caring and professional.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Greene because he demonstrated to me the same level of care, concern, skills, and bedside manner that my neighbor, my niece, and my cousin told me about when I asked them if they had ever been to Dr, Greene. He was reassuring when I was afraid of the anesthesia process by calling me to tell me exactly why he uses that method and that the surgery would only take about 10-15 minutes. Everything he told me was true, I had very little bleeding afterward and very little pain.
Orange Park, FL |
Dr Greene & his staff are very professional and friendly. I am very pleased with the service they provided me. The only needs for improvement comment I have is that it took what seemed like forever to schedule my surgery, but that is due to the scheduling lady apparently never received my messages. Other than that, I absolutely ADORE all of the staff and the doctor!
in Jacksonville, FL |
I was sent to Dr. Greene by another Doctor for eval on sinus surgery. I was very scared of having the surgery and Dr. Greene and staff put me at ease and explained everything. I went through some testing, was scheduled for surgery. He put me to ease by letting me know every movement he was making so I would know what to expect. Oh yes, I was also given a CD on the type of surgery he was to perform. I am now a Dr Greene fan. I trust him to always do the best for the rest of my recovery. Excellent
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Greene is a very caring and patient doctor. Thanks to him I can breathe again. I have suffered from chronic sinusitis for over 2 years and I finally have some relief. I would recommend Dr. Greene to all my family and friends. His staff is wonderful (Tara, Nicole and Jennifer- these ladies are awesome). Everyone was patient with me and ALWAYS returned my calls. Thank you, Dr. Greene. You're the BEST!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Doctor did not listen to my concerns, was requested to avoid painful technique for analysis and/or the use of a numbing agent. Doctor deceived and proceeded with his own discretion causing pain and trauma., I was very disappointed with the performance of Dr. Greene and requested new doctor.
Dr. Greene never came to our scheduled appointment. I was seen by office personal.after Over a month of phone calls to no avail! I made Dr greens assistant (Nicole) aware of the urgency for my life treating condition she assured me she get to the bottom of this and call me back, well a week later and still no call from her!!!!! No cat scan, no returned calls
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have no hesitations in recommending Dr Greene. He had the ability to run appropriate tests in his office in a timely manner. I was able to get those results quickly and Dr. Greene was able to answer my questions and we came up with a game plan right away. I am now 3 weeks post surgery and feel as though I made a very good decision in having Dr. Greene as my doctor.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Excellent bedside manner and does an excellent job.
He allowed me to be able to sleep
in Jacksonville Florida |
Is a Dr the he really care for the patients and listen
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Greene is the BEST! He is very thorough and cares about his patients. I would definitely recommend Dr. Greene to all my friends and family.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Greene for your ENT needs. He has lots of experience, he is compassionate and he cares about his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Charles C. Greene, MD?
Are you Dr. Charles C. Greene, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Greene

• Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Cancer
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

Sanction

Dr. Greene has received 1 sanction

More What is a sanction or disciplinary action
    • Disciplinary action in another state  (5/16/2007)
    • Action Taken: Surrender
    • Summary: Dr Charles C. Greene; License # 4301066088

Nature of Complaint:

The Physician has been the subject of disciplinary action in another state.

Action Taken:

The Physician has Surrendered his license to practice medicine in the State of Michigan.

• State: Michigan

University Of Washington School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
  • Other Education
    PHD

Dr. Greene has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Greene has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greene does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greene and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Greene's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology
  • Sanctions found
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Greene

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Greene's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Greene

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients