Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 29

Dr. Gaudet

Piscataqua Plastic Surgery and Skin Care

330 Borthwick Ave Ste 206 Portsmouth, NH 03801

Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Portsmouth, NH. He graduated from The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Gaudet's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gaudet

Dr. Gaudet?
Dr. Gaudet's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD
I have had two procedures done by Dr. Gaudet. His skill as a surgeon is astounding. My results are natural and gave me exactly what I wanted....a youthful look. I recommended him to a friend and her results were amazing as well. I have also had dermal fillers performed by Dr. Gaudet. He has such a gentle touch, virtually painless. His approach is calm and kind, with a great quiet sense of humor. Dr Gaudet’s staff is also fantastic, from the office staff to his surgical team. So very professional and efficient with a human touch added in. Thank you all for such positive experiences in what could have been stressful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD?
Dr. Gaudet and his staff were wonderful. A happy, positive group. The results of my surgery were amazing. I am so appreciative of the care and expertise of the doctor and his staff. There is no other surgeon who can produce the results of this fine doctor. The experience was most enjoyable. Thank You
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD?
I was very nervous at first but Dr Gaudet and staff made me feel very comfortable from my first visit on. I had a mini facelift and love the results. I look years younger but it is not obvious, just a natural refreshed look. Thank you Dr Gaudet!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD?
Excellent surgeon, I love my results, same girl just refreshed, younger looking snd very happy. Thank you Dr Gaudet...you’re the best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD?
I am 70 and went to Dr. Gaudet for a minifacelift due to heavy frown lines which made me look grumpy. Dr. Gaudet and his staff were fantastic. He described the process in detail and things went exactly as described without any complications. The office is very clean and calming and everyone was very knowledgeable and nice. I found the cost very reasonable and I love the results. I was back to work in one week working with the public and feeling much better about my appearance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD?
I have not been a stranger to plastic surgery. My experience with Dr. Gaudet and his staff has been excellent. I've never had to wait in the waiting room more than 5 minutes to be called in to see him and when I go into the exam room I'm not left there staring at the wall for another extended wait. He arrives very quickly. He has a wonderful relaxed and gentle manner that relaxes you and inspires confidence. Best of all, he has done wonderful surgeries for me and his follow up is outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD?
Dr. Gaudet and his staff are top notch, I'm so happy with the results of the surgeries which I had performed by Dr. Gaudet and would recommend his practice to everyone. They are a caring group of people who truly took an interest in me by listening to my concerns. Thank you Dr. Gaudet and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD?
Dr. Gaudet and his staff are top notch. I’m extremely satisfied with the results of my surgery. The staff was great in explaining the process. I wasn’t the least bit nervous. I think it was because I felt confident in what to expect. In addition to being extremely professional, Dr. Gaudet and his staff are so friendly. I love going there and chatting with them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD?
What can I say about Dr Gaudet ?heres just a few ,he is kind ,patient ,caring ,calming ,genuine and in my opinion a wonderful plastic surgeon ,he is a master in his craft ,I am so happy with my results ,I look like myself ,not some pulled wax faced figure ,if your hesitant about taking the step towards plastic surgery Dr. Gaudet will ease your mind ,if your reading this your in the right place and made the first step ,I highly recommend Dr. Charles Gaudet and his wonderful staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD?
Experienced and professional. He knows what a patient wants and how they feel and delivers as expected!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gaudet?

We specialize in cosmetic surgery! As a leader in the cosmetic plastic surgery field for over 25 years, we sincerely commit to helping each patient realize his or her desired appearance. As a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, and Cosmetic Surgery Spec...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

Piscataqua Plastic Surgery and Skin Care

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gaudet treats patients.

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)

81% Patient experience rating, 12% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2018, 2017)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2017)