Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD

Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Portsmouth, NH. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Read his story

330 Borthwick Ave Ste 206

Portsmouth, NH 03801

Learn about Dr. Gaudet

Dr. Gaudet's Experience

Dr. Gaudet's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Gaudet's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gaudet "It's Dr. Gaudet's goal to help you not only love the results of your surgery, but also enjoy the process. Visit our website for procedure specific information, before and after photos, Patient Testimonials, monthly "Specials" and our famous Blog articles. We would enjoy hearing from you, please contact us via telephone or email with any questions, comments, or concerns that you might have and to schedule an appointment."

This content was provided by Dr. Gaudet "We specialize in cosmetic surgery! As a leader in the cosmetic field for over 25 years, we sincerely commit to helping each patient realize his or her desired appearance. As a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Charles J. Gaudet, FACS combines his extensive surgical skills with a keen sense of artistry to ensure the most aesthetically pleasing results. While Dr. Gaudet's professional training is very impressive, his compassionate approach to medicine is what truly sets him apart."

• Plastic Surgery

• Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Non-Surgical Facelift

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Assumption College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1971
  • The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Albany Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Boston University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Gaudet has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Gaudet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gaudet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gaudet's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gaudet to family and friends
Dr. Gaudet's Performance
Somerville, MA |
I am so happy with the result! Dr. Gaudet and his team are exemplary professionals..
York, ME |
Extremely competent, professional, and caring physician and staff. Very happy with the results and the process. Can’t imagine a better outcome.
in West Lebanon, NH |
My wife went to Dr. Gaudette for breast augmentation. The final result is a huge lump from the implant sticking out the side of her breast. When she relayed the concern to Dr. Gaudette, his solution for correcting the misplaced implant; “go buy and wear a wire push-up bra”. The implant has already healed in its location, the location you put it in...a wire bra IS NOT a corrective action! This man won’t fix his mistakes if he makes them. Seek a more trustworthy practitioner
in ME |
Dr. Gaudet has a graceful and caring style. His approach to your needs is based solely on what you want. There is never any pressure applied by Dr. Gaudet to decide on any type procedure. He also will go over your choices step by step with clarity and all options. He even took the time to see me a number of times with what were most likely the same questions at multiple appointments. He never made me feel I was waisting his, or his staffs time. They are all tremendous in the office.
in Newburyport, MA |
I am very pleased with my results (mini-facelift). I'm so happy I had this procedure done. I look very natural without that pulled back plastic surgery look. The entire staff was extremely helpful and went above and beyond in making me feel comfortable and giving me all the information I needed before, after and during the procedure. Dr Gaudet is truly remarkable. He is the premiere cosmetic surgeon in the area. Excellent results, very gifted, caring, informative and kind.
in Monponsett, MA |
I had THE BEST experience with Dr. Gaudet and his Staff. I was so nervous having surgery but everyone reassured me and supported me and I came through with flying colors. My breast augmentation is exactly what I wanted and will come to see Dr. Gaudet again and again and again.
in Merrimack, NH |
I experienced all good things: doc and staff friendly, professional, organized; detailed info provided re procedure, recovery and results; procedure was as described, and painless/relaxed/quick; results are excellent. No part of my experience was rushed or dismissive.
in Oakland, ME |
Dr. Gaudet is one of the most caring, professional, surgeons with the best 'bed-side manner' I have met. Completely satisfied with procedures and results. Never rushed and always ready to answer any questions and/or concerns. In addition, the staff is exceptionally friendly, kind and helpful.
in Dover NH |
I had breast reduction surgery on a healthy breast to make it symmetrical with a breast that had had a lumpectomy. Simple? Hardly. Dr Gaudet took too much breast tissue and made my healthy breast smaller than the lumpectomy breast, resulting in my having to have a breast implant done by another Dr to make my breasts symmetrical. Dr Gaudet also had the nerve to tell me not to worry, that breast tissue shifts and within a year, they would be the same. Did he think I was stupid? Bad Doctor.
in Ashby, MA |
My husband chose Dr. Charles Gaudet as the surgeon he wanted to perform his surgery. I was with him from the initial consultation to the follow-up visit. The patience and empathy he and everyone one of his staff members demonstrated made it very easy for me to chose who I wanted to perform my surgery. Outstanding!
in Hampton, NH |
I had a consultation with Dr. Gaudet before I decided to have my procedure. He explained exactly what would happen during the procedure what results I could expect. He was informative, pleasant and professional. I am very happy with my decision to have a procedure done with this office. His staff is friendly and makes you feel completely comfortable. I have recommended him and his office to others and they have been highly satisfied also.
in Portsmouth, NH |
One of the most pleasurable medical experiences I have had in my entire life.
in Portsmouth, NH |
Every experience I have had with Dr. Gaudet and his staff has been a pleasure. Dr. Gaudet is a wonderful listener and is excellent at offering and explaining options, procedures and outcomes. The results are natural looking and always surpass my high expectations. I trust Dr. Gaudet implicitly.
in Portsmouth, NH |
Dr Gaudet and his whole team made my experince wonderful from consult to recovery. My procedure was explained with all the details of what I could expect. I was given a realistic expectation of my results with thoughtful discussion and preparation. Because of their guidance, which I followed to the letter, my recovery was quick. I am thrilled with my results and would recommend Dr Gaudet to my family and friends.
in Portsmouth, NH |
Very kind and caring. The staff was so friendly as well. The procedure was painless and recovery seamless. I was totally prepared by the staff and supported in every way
in Newmarket, NH |
Dr. Gaudett is experienced, professional, with an exceptional caring bedside manner. I was dealing with removal of a breast implant. Dr. Gaudet left tissue in case at some point in time I changed my mind and wanted the implants. Which I did. I returned to his office to begin the painful process of redoing the implants. Again Dr. Gaudet and his staff treated me with the same professionalism. At a later date I had a facial with Julie Fortier in Dr. Gaudet's office. Excellent!
in Ipswich, MA |
He does beautiful work. I had a mini facelift. and it is what I had hoped for. Conservatively refreshed!
in Stratham, NH |
Dr. Gaudet gets an A+ ....He is professional, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. I would recommend him to anyone considering having work done on themselves. Most importantly, he makes you feel at ease with his caring, gentle nature. His staff is second to none. They make you feel that you really matter and are not just another number.
in Lee, NH |
Dr. Gaudet and his staff are absolutely wonderful! From the moment I walked into the office, I was immediately at ease. Jen and Tracey are kind and very patient - I had several questions to ask during my visits and call ins. Dr. Gaudet is very caring, warm and a talented surgeon. I am very thankful for the experience that I have had him.
in Portsmouth, NH |
Entire experience was wonderful. Had a neck lift in office, staff was so great. Before, during, and after the procedure exceeded my expectations. Results are awesome, better than I could ever have imagined. I wish I had only done this sooner. Dr. Gaudet has a very nice, calm manner and helps you to feel at ease, encouraging any questions/concerns you may have. Will be returning to take advantage of other cosmetic services that are offered.
in Barrington, NH |
Dr. Gaudet has a kind and engaging manner. He took the time I needed to discuss my questions and concerns, explaining everything I needed to understand throughout the process. I was very pleased with the outcome of the surgery. He is very skilled.
in Portsmouth, NH |
Very informative and kind. Felt very comfortable with my procedure and quite happy with the end results. Have recommended him to numerous friends.
in Hampton, NH |
I researched specialists in Boston, MA and Burlington, MA, over a three year period, before deciding to go to Dr. Gaudet. I was not disappointed. From my first appointment, he explained what would happen during my procedure and guided me through the process, putting my worries to rest. I already knew Dr. Gaudet by reputation, through a friend. He is a most skilled surgeon. My results are extremely subtle and my recovery has been very easy. I couldn't be more delighted.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Gaudet, MD?
Are you Dr. Gaudet?