Dr. Charles Ford Jr, MD

Dr. Charles Ford Jr, MD

Allergy & Immunology  |
Dr. Charles Ford Jr, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Boone, NC. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

870 State Farm Rd Ste 101

Boone, NC 28607

• American Republic
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Ford Jr

See how frequently Dr. Ford Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Trigeminal Neuralgia
Outer Ear Infection
Dizziness

Dr. Ford Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Allergy & Immunology

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Bone Cancer
  • Broken Nose
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cholesteatoma
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Dermatitis
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eye Infections
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hives
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer

• Allergy Shots
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Wake Forest Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • William Beaumont Army Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Walter Reed Army Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Ford Jr has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Ford Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ford Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ford Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ford Jr to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Ford Jr's Performance
in Mtn. City |
Dr. Ford was very Thorough and Knowledgeable about his profession and very easy to understand.
in Boone, NC |
I had been having frequent sinus infections for over 10 years. The one prior to the surgery activated mono. I needed relief! The congestion wasn't draining. I received allergy testing and Dr. Ford conducted a CT scan. Dr. Ford recommended sublingual immunotherapy & Balloon Sinuplasty. The surgery (Dec. '15) was successful. Congestion drains easily now with the use of a neti pot. My energy keeps improving. Throughout Dr. Ford & the entire staff have been top-notch to me. I am so grateful!
in lansing, n.c. |
I was on vacation in Florida when I started to get some very heavy nose bleeds. I finally went to the emergency room in South Florida, and they cauterized my nose. But, the next night , my nose bleeds started all over again. I went to a second EM, and was told they do not have an ENT doctor there or on call. So, I called my ENT Dr. Ford, and he said if I could make it to Boone the next day, he would fit me in. I drove 675 miles in 11 1/2 hours to get there. He fixed it, and no bleeds since.
in Todd, NC |
Dr. Ford accurately diagnosed acid reflux as the cause of my chronic cough. After a year of treatment including a change of diet, three prescriptions and several visits, the cough is gone, my sleep apnia has abated and I am sleeping much more soundly. He is jovial, positive and takes a team approach with his patients. I love his manner, his explanation of what is happening and his professionalism.
in Mountain City, TN |
Dr. Ford and his staff always make your visit as relaxing and stress free as possible. He is a very caring, compassionate doctor.
in Boone, NC |
Dr. Ford is a extremely thorough physician who always HEARS my concerns. He has been my ENT for at around 14 years and through this time my health needs have changed drastically. His continual care for me shows with each office visit as he never rushes these appointments and does a thorough examine. My autoimmune disease is challenging and Dr. Ford, is compassionate and continually looks for new ways to help, heal and provide comfort. My only concern I have with Dr. Ford is his retiring!!!
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Ford is an excellent physician who knows and practices his specialty in an exceptional fashion. He possesses and displays warm interpersonal skills taking the time to explain to his patient the nature of the problem and its solution(s). I recommend him highly.
in Blowing Rock, NC |
I find Dr. Ford to be highly skilled, showing great concern for his patients and very caring in his manner.
in Bakersville, NC |
I first visited Dr. Ford 6 months ago because several conditions including acid reflux disease, Meniere's disease, deviated septum, and hypertrophied turbinate membranes, which I had failed to address over a number of years, suddenly converged and intensified and I became very ill. Over the intervening period Dr. Ford has treated all these conditions (the treatments included surgery) with great competence, tremendous empathy, and exemplary bedside manner. I am now well on the way to recovery.
in Boone, NC |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ford for around 15 years and my son since birth. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone needing ENT services. He is very knowledgeable, gentle, and extremely caring of his patients. I've had extensive issues and he has helped each and every time.
in Boone, NC |
I have had trouble with sinus headaches for years. Dr. Ford cleared them up for me and further improved my health by testing me for allergies. He then started me on an allergy shot regime which has made me feel better than I have in years. He has further helped me with hair loss and acid reflux. He and his office staff are the best and not only do I thank them so much for all they have done for me but I hardily recommend him.
in Wilkesboro, NC |
Dr. Ford is the most caring doctor I have ever had! He always took time to listen to me and answered all my questions. He was never willing to give up on me even when I was ready too. I am very blessed to call him my doctor and friend. THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!
in Mountain City, Tn |
I have been treated by Dr. Ford since 2004. He has treated me for asthma, allergies, chronic sinusitis, Graves' disease, and thyroid cancer. I am happy to say that his knowledge and skills have resulted in my being in good health today. I did have sinus surgery after trying all conservative measures to no avail. The surgery brought an end to the chronic sinusitis. Dr. Ford also removed my thyroid gland which resolved both the thyroid cancer and Graves' disease. I highly recommend Dr. Ford.
in Burnsville N. C. |
Great doctor, explain the fact, and is concerned about your health care.
West Jefferson |
wonderful specialist with awesome personality. Got me diagnosed with Vestibular Migraines and got them under control with sub-lingual drops, tweaking my meds and sending me to a physical therapist specializing in vestibular disorders. Can't say enough good things about this physician and the level of care I have received.
in Todd, NC |
When I went to see Dr. Ford, I had been suffering from a chronic sinus infection for 4 months and had been on 4 rounds of antibiotics. Dr. Ford began treating me with antibiotics that worked and convinced me to have balloon sinuplasty. I did not get well instantly, but I got BETTER quickly. Today I'm doing well and my allergies are under control. I don't think I would have ever gotten well without Dr. Ford's help. Dr. Ford has treated me with skill and compassion. I thank God for him and staff
in Lansing, NC |
Dr. Ford is a very caring person. When he came and talked to me right before I went into surgery, he said he liked to pray with his patients before he started the operation. I have never had that to happen to me before, a Dr. praying with me. But I knew at that time, he was of strong faith with our God, and that put me at peace. I knew that I was going to be just fine. When he took my hand in his, closed his eyes and started praying to our God in Heaven that he knew what he was doing.
in Boone, NC |
After having a chronic cough for over five years which continued even after being treated by many other doctors, Dr. Ford stopped my coughing with the first office visit. He had a plan for me and it worked. Both my husband and I are so thankful.
in Ashe co NC |
I was with Dr. Ford approximately 5 minutes and already had more information and confidence in him than any specialist I have seen in the past 11 months. He treated me as a patient with a real and serious medical issue rather than a number or dollar amount.
Have you seen Dr. Charles Ford Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Ford Jr?