Dr. Charles Fillingane, DO

Cardiovascular & Metabolic Diseases | Male

1021 N Flowood Dr Jackson, MS 39232 Get Directions
Dr. Charles Fillingane, DO
I have been dedicated to beating cardiovascular disease for > 20 years and you will be able to tell the difference about my methods very soon after starting your evaluation at my clinic. There are 8 inflammatory disease states that cause cardiovascular disease and each inflammatory disease state has to be identified and treated from an inflammatory perspective if you are going to successfully overcome cardiovascular disease! I am considered a national expert in each of the management of each of the eight inflammatory disease states that cause cardiovascular disease: 1) Diabetes, 2) Dyslipidemia, 3) Hypertension, 4) Sleep Disorders, 5) Chronic Kidney Disease, 6) Mental Health Disorders, 7) Genetic Disorders related to CV disease, 8) Autoimmune Disease. Each of these disease states that are present have to be identified early as possible and treated from an inflammatory perspective. My clinic provides comprehensive cardiovascular care that will include ultrasonagraphy (echocardiograms, carotid dopplers with IMT), cardiopulmonary exercise testing (CPET), and segmental pressure testing. Add this to my thorough understanding of advanced cardiovascular biomarkers, and you have the ability to be thoroughly evaluated at one location! Patients generally love the way they feel after I treat their cardiovascular issues and then refer their family, friends, and work associates to my clinic thereafter. Recurrent referrals from satisfied patients is one of my strongest compliments!

Dr. Fillingane's Care Philosophy

I attempt to treat each patient like I would want to be treated. Each patient approaching my clinic is unique and special and treated with care that reflects that understanding. I attempt to be detailed in each evaluation and want to see each patient succeed at their plan of care. People usually appreciate the amount of explanation provided with each evaluation! I want to make sure that each patient understands their medical condition and plan of care completely. I will often provide handouts and added training opportunities such as teaching sessions with episodes of "Straight To The Heart," a 52 episode TV show that I produced for My Family TV Network and The Retro Network.

Dr. Fillingane's Experience

See how Dr. Fillingane's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fillingane

Dr. Fillingane accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Fillingane is now accepting new patients

Dr. Fillingane's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fillingane to family and friends
    4.0
    based on 19 total reviews
    Dr. Fillingane's Performance
    Dr. Fillingane Says:

Almost every patient that sees me states that they really appreciate my thorough and caring method of patient care. The largest complaints that ever surface at my clinic relate to my being behind in my schedule on a regular basis. I have a difficult time moving forward in any room until I fully understand each case and that aspect of my personality runs me late quite often.

If you are looking...

Have you seen Dr. Charles Fillingane, DO?
    Are you Dr. Fillingane?

Dr. Fillingane's Care Philosophy

Dr. Fillingane says...

I am respected as a national thought leader among physicians for subjects related to cardiovascular risk reduction. I commonly teach medical courses related to diabetes, lipids, hypertension, sleep disorders, chronic kidney disease, mental health disorders, genetic disorders related to CV disease, and autoimmune disease states.

I was selected to host "Straight To The Heart," a nationally televised TV show that explained how cardiovascular disease takes place and how cardiovascular disease can slip through the cracks of our present medical system. These episodes of "Straight To The Heart" can be seen on my website.

For years patients have been referred to my clinic from all over the country due to my level of expertise that has been effectively helping patients eradicate cardiovascular disease in a unique and rather successful manner!

Dr. Fillingane says...

My clinic employs numerous lab and diagnostic tests to fully assess each patients cardiovascular disease. The combination of testing performed has proven to be thorough and effective for a number of years! Patients often tell me that no one has ever evaluated them in such a thorough manner before, as my level of expertise at each area that relates to cardiovascular disease is extensive. I love what I do because I love helping people regain health and enjoy everything that God has for them in life!

Dr. Fillingane says...

If you are looking for a physician that gets in and out of your room quickly despite your outcome, I am NOT your physician. If you have cardiovascular issues and want thorough, compassionate cardiovascular risk reduction care, I AM your physician.

Please don't be in a hurry when you come to see me and that will limit your frustration. Watch what happens after I am through evaluating you and providing you your plan of care. I believe the patient that is truly sick needing high level cardiovascular risk reduction care will LOVE my clinic and never even question the value of the wait!

Dr. Fillingane's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiovascular & Metabolic Diseases
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Mississippi not available
    •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

Board Action

Dr. Fillingane has 1 board action

• Denial of License Application (5/5/2017)
      • Action Taken: License Denial
      • Summary: Fillingane, Charles Samuel DO: License # : NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician's application for certificate of qualification to practice medicine. ACTION TAKEN: The Alabama Medical Examiners DENIED the physician's application.
      • State: Alabama

Graduated in 1985

Lakeside Hosp
      University Of Southern Mississippi

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Fillingane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fillingane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiovascular & Metabolic Diseases

• Interpretation of Exercise Stress Tests
    • Interpretation of Pharmacologic Stress Tests
    • Lipid Profile
    • Nuclear Stress Testing
    • Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening (PAD)
    • Pre-Operative Evaluation